Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are common mistakes and problems of the traders?  (Read 6954 times)
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:42:44 AM

Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.

Most of the new people who are joining this industry are just investing due to the hype in the market and they did not really know how the system works, in this way they will lose profit when the market prices are dropping due to panicking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:49:23 AM

Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Thank you in advance.

Emotions are pretty solid leads to bankruptcy. Dont get too excited and panic when trading in cryptocurrency. The market is very volatile and one needs to understand that. The mantra is buy low and sell high! People get panic when purchase the goods higher when maket continuously falls down. The best option is to HODL until market recovers because cryptocurrency once again is volatile it goes up higher on bull market and goes gown on bear market. Dont get your emotions attached and goodluck to your trading career.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:53:43 AM

I think the mistakes that traders often make are that they often make mistakes selling their assets at very cheap prices when prices fall because they are too easy to panic and cannot control the patience they have.
That is a very common problem. usually only happens to lay or newbie users. because users who have experience will certainly know
that price reductions are a natural thing and of course prices will rise again. just need a little patience
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:58:53 AM

Hello traders!

Thank you in advance. 
The fault of these new traders is that they have no patience and blind investment. Although reading through a lot of books on smart investment, but sometimes I make mistakes when investing. So we need to experience a little capital first, then we need to recognize the hole in the investment and fix it to make more profit.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:04:52 AM

The problem that often occurs with a trader is that they cannot exercise good emotional control.
Most traders make mistakes because they experience panic and also do not have good patience.
A trader should learn something like this from the start because this is a very important capital.
If a trader can control their emotions, I am sure that they will get closer to success.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:01:15 AM

I will not say if there are two or three factors that depends on characteristics of a person but there is a big cake peace as a mistake subject that nearyly everyone did it is : Impatience

patience really determines a person's success when doing a trader, but besides that the strategy also determines the size of the results he gets, so it's not just impatience that is their fault
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:03:58 AM

Hello traders!

Thank you in advance.
Someone once said to me that trading with a poor win rate and risk ratio is something I should always avoid. According to him if your trading you should always make sure that your win rate or percentage is above 50% (let’s say like 60%), well that aside. The mistakes traders makes, there are lots of them and I will start with not using stop loss.

I can never trade without stop loss, that’s a lot of risk to take there. So always make use of stop risk. Another thing should be adding to a losing day trade. These two I can mention for now.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:13:31 AM

Fear of taking risks in his/her crypto investments. We can't blame a trader if he is afraid of doing some risky decision because his goal is to make money and why he can do that if the ICO is not legit and the coins he buy suddenly drop the price. So it is better to to control our fears so that we can have enough courage to do what we wants.
Glemiv

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:29:19 AM

As a newbie, I made these mistakes.
- Failed to realize the trading fees
- Not checking the 24 Hr trading volume
- Started depositing into trading site without being aware of minimal withdrawal threshold
These might seem minor but it isn't for new comers.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

At the beginning of the mistakes most often made by investors, we can see that the "panic" situation has arrived. No doubt investors are panicked when price fluctuations are experienced or sudden price changes after any good / bad news. Whilst panic sales and panic purchases are always harmed, whale traders have the opportunity to profit from one side. That's why every investor has to know how to manage himself in such situations, and he has to make himself ready for this situation. Keeping calm while causing panic damage always helps to get better results.
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

Hello traders!

Thank you in advance.
There are many mistakes and problems which ar faced by traders. The major problem is that traders are impatient ,they panic very soon. Secondly traders have fear of loosing, which again is a problem , as sometimes they even sale their coins at the amount lesser than what they actually paid to acquire them. Sometimes people enter crypto market as traders without the necessary knowledge. So one should overcome these if he want to be a successful trader

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

commons problem specially to the new investors is panic selling of coins. When price goes down they immediately sell their token and they contribute to the downfall of the price. Buying in the hype also is one of the biggest mistakes of crypto investors.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

I think there are  following typical mistakes of trader:
1. Buying on top and hype;
2. Buying asset without any own research about it;
3. Don't follow principals of diversification and money management;
4. Believe to "super signals" of somebody;
5. Trade with that amount of money which he (she) can't afford himself to lose.
Kira Del Rosario

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

Hello traders!

Thank you in advance.
One thing is greed and one thing is impatience. Greed takes all. Including you. This is a common mistake for everybody who're in cryptocurrencies. They are losing trades because of their greed. If they thought that the coin might go up until, they will not sell. The next day its down they will be down also.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:40:32 PM

I think  first mistake is for newbie they  don't  research about trade they think when price down they sell coin but that's not good for trader

Many people really think that crypto trading is something that is very easy. This is not true. These guys should learn much about this difficult business before they start it.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:50:11 PM

commons problem specially to the new investors is panic selling of coins. When price goes down they immediately sell their token and they contribute to the downfall of the price. Buying in the hype also is one of the biggest mistakes of crypto investors.

Very often, the beginners prefer to believe some rumors about altcoins, some new tokens that appeared and invest in them. They do not check these alts as simply do not know how to do it. Finally, these altcoins die, and these guys lose.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

I think the mistakes that traders often make are that they often make mistakes selling their assets at very cheap prices when prices fall because they are too easy to panic and cannot control the patience they have.
The most common mistakes that I see businessmen making right now is they loose their trust in the coins with fluctuation market values. This is a very irrational approach to deciding about the future of an asset.

Suppose Bitcoin drops further but it is just the drop in the price, and the services it was offering still remain the same and the market can take an upside down turn anytime so it is not good to loose your faith in an asset with a temporary fall in the market values. This is a mistake that most of the investors need to work on.
korg1960

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

In my opinion, the main common mistakes beginners cryptocurrency traders are the following: buying at the peak of the value of cryptocurrency; complete lack of knowledge in terms of security as the operations with cryptocurrency and storage cryptocurrency;rash, hasty transactions; the contribution of all capital in the first Deposit; lack of analysis of news feeds in the world of cryptocurrency; acquisition is not fixed, unstable cryptocurrency on the exchange. Of the problems-the lack of knowledge, ideas about digital e-currencies (what it is, the principle of action, risks, etc.).
112_blockchain

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

The most common mistakes are the lack of knowledge in this area and too fast decision-making, without any analysis.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

I think  first mistake is for newbie they  don't  research about trade they think when price down they sell coin but that's not good for trader

Many people really think that crypto trading is something that is very easy. This is not true. These guys should learn much about this difficult business before they start it.
Not everyone think like that. Majority of the people in my country stay away from investing in crypto calling it a scam technology that has cost many people their entire savings. Even the government does not allow them to invest in such businesses.

No doubt it is not an easy job to earn money in crypto. Even researching and deciding to invest in an asset requires so much effort that many people give up mid way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: