Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are common mistakes and problems of the traders?  (Read 6954 times)
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

I think the main mistake of the most traders is that they buy when the market falls and sell when the market grows. It is necessary to buy when the market begins to grow and sell, if there is a downward trend.

Panic is the common mistake for most traders as they seen the red portfolio. Afraid of lossing more money while on the red zone will make frustated and make wrong decisions.

Yes, bro. And unfortunately, this panic affects the other investors and traders. They start to sell their cryptocurrencies, which causes the next fall in the market.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pamelah17

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

One of the most problems of traders is that they don't trust their decisions. Once they took the wrong path it will cause them lot of money. Therefore, they will lose the trade.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:44:04 AM

Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.
a common problem that I often encounter is the issue in the price of the coin, especially if the price of the coins that we have decreased, this makes me stressed and confused with what to do.
how to overcome this I always convince myself that all the prices will get better again, and I have to be patient and willing to wait until things improve, as much as possible I do not sell when the price of coins is cheap because if I do that, then the trade I did failed .

anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:09:59 AM

Common problem is that most traders usually jump into trading without studying how to trade. Before trading you must check the coins if its worth to trade. One mistakes in trading could lead you to loss so before jumping into it make sure you have much knowledge on how to profit on that field.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:56:10 PM

I think the main mistake of the most traders is that they buy when the market falls and sell when the market grows. It is necessary to buy when the market begins to grow and sell, if there is a downward trend.

Panic is the common mistake for most traders as they seen the red portfolio. Afraid of lossing more money while on the red zone will make frustated and make wrong decisions.

Yes, bro. And unfortunately, this panic affects the other investors and traders. They start to sell their cryptocurrencies, which causes the next fall in the market.

Yes of course panic selling is one the common mistake that people use to do, it is time to invest more than losing your interest and faith about crypto currency, traders should be patient instead of being hurry to get profit, I think now is the time to hold your coin and wait till the price will be more than double, I think we should buy now instead of selling at panic.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:40:04 AM

In my own experience, most mistake is emotional. It's hard to control my emotion in trading. Not patient, and finally i loss my money. But, now. i'm better good than first. I got more exprience and so many knowledge about trading, so now, i can control my emotion.
If you lose in this, you have yourself to blame. There are lots of ways you can avoid loss and that’s by cutting it when it’s still early than waiting due to you’re believing that the price will still go up. It’s better to cut the loss and then wait by the side watching what will happen next if the price will go up or not. If it shows further signs of going up, then you can invest back the money and continue with your trading.
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

Well, I can’t disagree with others.  Fear (which may even turn out to be a panic) might be the most common and significant mistake. And as far as we are inly humans, it is hard to avoid this mistake. However, I wouldn't consider hodling as a mistake, because we don’t know which coin will bring profits in the long run.
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

especially usually the price, if the price is unstable can make a common mistake
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

Fear and greed are causes the most common mistakes in trading. Trading plan and strategy is important, to define profit targets in advance.
Risk management and using of stop -loss strategies properly is crucial for a successful trader.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:52:53 PM

Fear and greed are causes the most common mistakes in trading. Trading plan and strategy is important, to define profit targets in advance.
Risk management and using of stop -loss strategies properly is crucial for a successful trader.
Every trader should develop self control over all those weaknesses, and timely they'll have to learn it in the same manner as others did. However risk management can be so difficult if we ourselves couldn't resist from being panic. As part of our trading plan we should be able to determine our motives and goals, because by the time you acquire enough knowledge you will learn how to hold in longer terms.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:32:22 PM

Trading in small amounts of capital for example less then $ 50 is not very profitable for me, or I'm sure some people in this forum have felt it. Being a trader and having a little money you could say we never seriously for trading. When late put sell, the money we hold will we decide to hold long term. This is what always happens to me, must be trading in large numbers.
Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:35 AM

I think lock of knowledge about trading.  Also the fear factor everytime you trade because afraid of scammers in cryptocurrency.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:50:05 AM

usually the mistake that I do when trading for traders in my opinion they always can not control their patience and always affected by the price conditions in exchange so as to make a lot of traders who get a lot of losses.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes?  

Thank you in advance.

Will mostly ,the common problems or mistake of the becoming a traders is being a quickly judging to sell his crypto coins without hesitation or  disposed without proof because only of some bad news that you heard of what happen in crypto world,due to panic selling of some investor you also been affected of FOMO ( fear of missing out) in the digital currency system.

Mary Birkin

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:47:47 AM

I think, that the main problem is lack of patience. It is important to stay calm and think clearly in a difficult situation. As for me, it was my mistake too!
funnynews

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

My most common mistake was to sell too soon or too bye too soon it is a lack of patience around, you need to develop in yourself the feeling where it is a perfect time to sell or buy.

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

The most common mistake is to buy wrong coins whon they though would give them a profit on the future. We cannot blame them anyways knowing some of the altcoins existed doesnt last long. Traders also doesnt know whether the value would be going up or down so buying or selling coins are so crucial for them. Making desicions are hard but knowing that we try to make earnings for it is enough to go.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
altcoin4u

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:11:55 PM

One of my biggest mistake in my trading career was to go into the process without knowing principles of market movement and the concepts that are present on the market basically unprepared and uneducated.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:25:00 PM

Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Thank you in advance.
Common problem, then this would be the thing based on experience:

• Short Patience
• Lack of Analysis and going or making decisions without any basis
• Emotion
• Easily believing on fuds and shills

These are just the common ones.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

Hello traders!

Thank you in advance.
Common problem, then this would be the thing based on experience:

• Short Patience
• Lack of Analysis and going or making decisions without any basis
• Emotion
• Easily believing on fuds and shills

These are just the common ones.

maybe you can add about don't want to learn more in trading and only depends on the news. I see that some of the traders did this and they are confused with the market when the price is going to down and they are fast selling their coin without doing the analysis for the coin. and to manage this problem and mistakes, I guess we still need to learn about trading no matter we can get a profit or we get the loss. we do not realize about our mistake so we only take it easy without searching what can we did to solve our problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: