Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are common mistakes and problems of the traders?  (Read 6954 times)
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:52:54 PM

Risk and emotions are crucial problems of traders. You need to trade and you understand at once what I mean.
I was a trader but I understood fast that it needed to change something in the better way and I have become an investor. Investors's life is more quiet and profitable on the long term.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

Fear . I think this is the problem most traders encounter. And my self is like that, the time when I first invested I lost a lot because of this. And now I have improved it.
what kind of fear do you mean?
because maybe someday I will enter the trade also later, therefore I also need to learn.

Someone can correct me but I think it is the fear of trading itself. Since we all know that trading involves around risk, you inevitably trade most of your resources and hope that its price may increase today. I believe, that is the fear thay every trader must conquer in order to maximize profits.

In my opinion, most traders do not consider and observe the market whenever they do the process. They subconsciously trade resources without having to consider a lot of factors to minimize risks. Lastly, most traders invest everything without having a contigency plan if their investment lost. This tends to leave them lost and bankrupt.
Fear is indeed on of the major factors which an individual or a certain trader would be affected because if you wont really embrace risk behind on trading then your actions or hesitations would really block you into your success. Just accept the fact that we would really face loses which is normal but you need to learn from those things if you do like to succeed or do move on.Experience would be attained as the days goes by and use this thing for you to sustain on future trades.
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

bitcoin give us the avenue to handle our transactions with minimal fee charge and absolute control but there is nothing that can stop technical errors, hacking or human nature. one just have to be extremely careful. some of the mistakes and problems associated with trading include; using exchange's wallet to store the coin, storing all your coin in one wallet without proper security, panicking about price change, frequently changing from one currency to the other, not learning about the trade and getting information
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:53:52 PM

Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes?  

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.

Panic is one of the common mistake that will come to most traders especially for newbie. They afraid of losing more money when they see the price movement is against them. Cut the loss usually will be taken when we are panic and frankly, that is the big mistake I've ever made.

kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:16:12 PM

I find the common mistakes made by traders are:

1) Not researching enough before investing.

2) Unable to control emotions and invest due to FOMO.
Yes, having small knowledge about the coin you are holding will lead to confusing and the result is trading in unprofitable outcome, second is the dilemma of trading due to FUD can lead to panic selling and lastly is the time you have spent on market monitoring since traders needs enough time for value monitoring.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:43:38 AM

Common mistakes of traders I think, most of them are panicking, they make panic selling that why they lose some of their profit after gaining it. We can't really avoid it, especially if the market is losing its price.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:05:47 AM

In my own opinions there are three common mistakes or problems of the traders
1. Being impatience, a trader must have a long patience because trading is too serious we should take time to avoid unnecessary happenings because when you rush things you are making it more complicated.
2. Lack of knowledge, trading needs a deeper understanding and skills to avoid to be fooled by anyone.
3. Uncontrolled emotions.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:05:51 AM

Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Thank you in advance.
I have been working in the Crypto market for 2 years and are considered a professional trader. I've had some small and big mistakes.
The first thing to mention is patience. When I first traded, I set up a very good plan but I did not have the patience to make that long-term investment plan. I lost a lot because I decided to sell all the coins when the market went down.
The second thing to mention is laziness. I was very lazy to analyze altcoin and just wanted to follow the crowd. As a result I did not have much profit.
These are the necessities of a professional trader.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

The main advice - avoid to jump on FOMO – fear of missing out. Sell on Euphoria and buy on Panic You can buy really cheap and sell really high. There will be times where you sell too soon but anyways
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

Being a trader ,you should not allow the emotion to get into trading.It will be harmful,b y this you may lose the huge amount of money.Earning a money is not easy task now.So why don't you waste that by panic selling.Just hold it with some patience for your old age.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

Being a trader I also do this mistakes:
1. Playing with emotions.
2. Not booking profit at regular intervals.
3. Using bad platforms sometimes.

Blah blah
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:19:45 PM

one thing I have realized to be common among traders is the thirst for greediness. Greediness is never a good characteristic of trading. You should always try as much as possible to be content with the little profit you get. Anyways for long term reasons, you can buy the coins and keep them at a sfae place for the future but for day trading, don't be greedy

s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:30:45 PM

Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Thank you in advance.

As for me , being impatience is one of the common mistakes of traders nowadays. They are too weak to hold their holdings and that they do panic selling in an early time. Also , lack of knowledge and enough understanding about trading is also one of the common problems.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:31:05 PM

Fear . I think this is the problem most traders encounter. And my self is like that, the time when I first invested I lost a lot because of this. And now I have improved it.

I agree, but on the other hand, I don't actually blame them. I say that because this market is just so hard to read that even seasoned and long-time traders just find it hard to infer how the market would unfold and so as its assets. Therefore, I think that the reality is that one should really be careful with his dealings because the fact of the matter is, even if sometimes, you prepared for your ventures, it can still be susceptible to going south because the market is just so volatile and unpredictable sometimes. Thus, to answer the question, I think the biggest mistake one can do is to just wing it and not prepare.

Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:07:03 PM
Merited by XCANA (2)

The common mistake that traders do have is not following money management policy which is very important in trading crypto currency and even Forex. And not ready to learn from one mistakes is another issue as trading crypto currency involve a lot of training before one should put in his or her money.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:20:01 PM

the common mistake of the trader's sometimes buy coins without final analysis if there possible to increase, can't control them their emotion most of trader's can't calm themselves in times of crisis because they didn't understand the fundamental how to become great trader's.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:23:34 AM

Hello traders!

Thank you in advance.
Being too greedy is a very common problem that many traders have, it makes sense that you have some sort of desire to get more money, that is what pushes you to become a trader and there is nothing wrong with that, but some people take that too far and they become greedy, they are earning a huge amount of money and they refuse to close their position because they think they can earn even more and that is a mistake.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:48:01 AM

Usually traders do wrong with no strategy if what is in the wrong analysis, I mean is risk management. then for beginner traders often very emotionally or can not control themselves more impatient and I suggest to see more news than to see the market.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:31:07 PM

The most common mistake is trading with emotions and wishful thinking. Trading should be conducted by a plan based on evidence. That evidence can be from TA, news, etc. Sticking to the plan, rather than emotions should is the best strategy to trading in general.

In other words, trade reasonably and not emotionally. Taking profits also never hurts and you only lose when you decide to sell.

“Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.” "The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." - Warren Buffett
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:54:34 AM

Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes?  

Thank you in advance.

Panic is one of the common mistake that will come to most traders especially for newbie. They afraid of losing more money when they see the price movement is against them. Cut the loss usually will be taken when we are panic and frankly, that is the big mistake I've ever made.
When you become afraid of loss, panic comes out there. This one disease is solely responsible for disaster of hundreds and thousands of the lives. People always have been so weak in their hearts that they lose hope so early. While the trader must be so strong that he can be able to quit the negative vibes coming out of his mind. He must be controlling his mind with full power and pace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: