Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are common mistakes and problems of the traders?  (Read 6954 times)
ratna altika

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:33:12 AM

many ... others think that if they are going to trade, scammers, losers, money can not be returned. that's the common problem with a trader. but more.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bungphe

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:49:07 AM

Not having a trading plan or sticking to one

Experienced traders get into a trade with a well-defined plan. They know their exact entry and exit points, the amount of capital to be invested in the trade, and the maximum loss they are willing to take, etc. Beginner traders may be unlikely to have a trading plan in place before they commence trading. Even if they have a plan, they may be more prone to abandon it than seasoned traders if things are not going their way. Or they may reverse course altogether (for example, going short after initially buying a security because it is declining in price), only to end up getting "whipsawed."
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:57:24 AM

Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.

The problems of every trader is they always lack of patience and that is the reason why people are losing a huge amount of their investment every time the market price is dumping.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
brijeshmota

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:39:31 AM

Day traders have no patience. patience is the key of success.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

I think biggest is the fear and emotions. I mean the "bots" are now advertising emotionless strategies where it will do stuff according to indicators and not put any emotions in it since it is a automatic bot. The only reason for that advertisement ever working is humans acting with hype and buying and selling based of on their emotions. People should try to react like a robot and not put any emotions in it. Professionals do that and noobs needs to learn that.
dominos

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:37:05 PM

which I experienced in trading difficult to manage the emotions of the situation in the market is always not in line with the mind, must have the patience of other people's suggestions are not necessarily have a bright point. the key patience to be a wise trader
Good points here, but I will add the most important one - don't be too greedy and don't be too fearful. For newbies remember to not play on high leverage when you starting you trip with trading Smiley
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

I think, that you need to choose, what kind of trader will you be: long-term or day trader. I think, that you better to choose first type. But the market is not growing. I think, that it will start in near future. So you can start to buy coins now. I suppose, that good project to invest is ElonCity. This project is created for making electricity accesible and cheaper. Its main partner is Krypical Group. It's good, cause all of their partnerships were succesful.
Not sure about this project and did not see it yet but I am to perceive it soon to check its work, however we have many other ways through which we can find out ways for trading besides all the things we have simple way to buy coins and to sell of higher price for profit. Now the current time is best for Bitcoin because this market may not come again as the Bitcoin has started to improve its value which will benefit you if you are proceeding to buy now.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

Greed and fear.
When the price of pump not a few people expect to get more profit. And when it comes down a little heart is still stable and give self-belief that the price will return pump. But in fact keep dump at the time, when dump the fear appear because don't want to sell in low price and afraid of loss. And the solution behind all that is the target in both sides.

yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

I think that failure to trace the most undervalued coin and investing in a coin which is just getting pumped and dumped due to lack of market knowledge is the main mistake which majority of new traders encounter.Also traders should not be vulnerable to market fuds otherwise they would have o lose their investments.

Also traders should avoid investing in newer coins until they get stable in the market.
New traders will often just take profits, as soon as they are up a certain amount of money on a trade, They focus on their PNL rather than what the market is saying. You need to set profit targets before entering your trade so you will not be PNL focused. If you know where the stock should end up. You will not make a living as a trader, if you cannot be patient with your winners and let them play out to their full potential. You will almost never buy at low of day and sell at the high of day, but if you should consistently strive to capture the meat of the move.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Thank you in advance.

actualy im not so much expert when we talking  about in trading investment,but due  to consecutive reading and researching about in crypto currency,even a small input i learn and understand the scenario about digital trading investment  and mostly a traders have a FOMO feeling (fear of missing out) everytime they doing a trade investment,thats why mostly traders easily to panic when there is dump happen in all price value of all crypto coins in the exchange market.

tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

Emotion is the most common problem for almost all trader. Besides every trader need to practice trade daily before a real trade. Finalize your target for how much you want to lose or how much you want to make a profit for selected day trading. Every day isn’t the same. One day you can make profit another day you may lose. So stop when you make lose two trades respectively. Never trade if you request for a withdraw until you get your payment.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:40:45 PM

Hello traders!

Thank you in advance.

As for me, the most commom mistake that traders commit is when they sell tok early or during the dip. Some traders are quit impatient that they can't wait for the right time to sell which sometimes result to uncertain and bigger losses. If a trader would want to earn better, he should have more patience.

ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:45:09 PM

The common mistake of traders is having a heart of flesh that is susceptible to the feelings of impatience, fear, uncertainty, doubt and greed. If you want to be called a true trader, you shouldn’t be overpowered by your emotions. Another common mistake of traders is trading numerous market that they lack the capacity to monitor. Trading is a demanding and risky job. It necessitates precise attention and mastery. One move of inattentiveness and recklessness and you’ll lose!
pehatas

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:17:09 PM

Crypto currency traders at the beginning of their career make very many mistakes, the main of which are greed and the lack of a clear trading strategy. So if you want to succeed in trading on the stock exchange, do not be greedy and always follow your rules.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

Selling at the very dip price,  i am new in trading during that time and since i am afraid that my money will be gone in an instant,  i did some selling and lose my money.  Such a big mistake! 

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:40:25 PM

My experience is to understand the project that I want to invest. I will start with a little capital. Once I have a profit I will sell it immediately. Hold coin too long will lead to bankruptcy or hacker appropriation. Besides, when I lose too much, I will stop trading and travel for some time to relax and not let emotions affect the trading.
sadalo

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

tôi muốn tham khảo
poli_btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:07:33 PM

They do not study the issue well, they want to earn quickly, not quite understanding how they are not ready for risk and possible losses, choose only one crypto currency for trading, do not follow the news on the market. The main problem is high expectations.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:36:02 AM

Fear . I think this is the problem most traders encounter. And my self is like that, the time when I first invested I lost a lot because of this. And now I have improved it.
what kind of fear do you mean?
because maybe someday I will enter the trade also later, therefore I also need to learn.
I think the fear in question is, fear of losing money used to trade, we all know that if the market price suddenly drops and does not rise again, all the money used to trade will just disappear, this is what traders fear.
You must try to trade, and be careful to make a profit.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:16:34 AM

They do not study the issue well, they want to earn quickly, not quite understanding how they are not ready for risk and possible losses, choose only one crypto currency for trading, do not follow the news on the market. The main problem is high expectations.

they need to learn about being patient in the market, they need to know how to buy at the low price because not all of us can analyze when the low price it comes. some of us being panic if we see the price is going to go up or down because of one group of people pump or dump the price and they think that they need to act fast because they don't want to miss the time. and if we can learn more about trading, with reading and watching the video about trading, I am sure that we can avoid making a mistake and we don't have a problem in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: