Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are common mistakes and problems of the traders?  (Read 6954 times)
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:35:41 PM

At the beginning of the mistakes most often made by investors, we can see that the "panic" situation has arrived. No doubt investors are panicked when price fluctuations are experienced or sudden price changes after any good / bad news. Whilst panic sales and panic purchases are always harmed, whale traders have the opportunity to profit from one side. That's why every investor has to know how to manage himself in such situations, and he has to make himself ready for this situation. Keeping calm while causing panic damage always helps to get better results.

Almost all members in this market have their own thinking about biggest mistake. Yep, as we all know a very farmiliar phrase “Panic selling”, it definitely mentions to most beginners who are lack of knowledge. Because evidently when you get little knowledge, you probably don’t understand much about the field that you are focusing on. Besides, lack of knowledge can lead you to pescimistic, perhaps you got no confidence toward your investing or trading. Also, most people got faillure just because they don’t really learn from their mistake. In short, to do trading or investing or that sorts of things for a long time in crypto market, you need to build a wealth of knowledge, experience and skills.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

Hello traders!

And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.

Common problems experienced by traders are impatience, greed and inadequate technical analysis. This is what usually makes a lot of losses for every trader
karavay_71

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

Probably it is hurrying and except greed are the most dangerous ones, these things may probably do the most harm to the portfolio.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:25:53 PM

Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Thank you in advance.

Well, first of all, always use a stop loss order! Definitely! If you do not have it on the stock exchange, then unknowingly entering into a transaction can go at a loss and stay there for a long time. Next, this is the correct entry point into the trade, as well as exit from it. Before trading you should know these points! That is, you should review the charts and identify its potential targets using technical analysis, tools, patterns! Trade not all Deposit, distribute funds. To do this, you will need the rules of money management! Well and further like clockwork goes! do not forget to take profit, and in case of a failed trade loss! Profit to you!
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:01:02 PM

It is too hasty and not decisive, so many people have led to losses while investing a certain coin. To me, patience is the key to success
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Thank you in advance.

Trading is full attentive job and need patience to gain profit.Major rule is buy in low and sell in high,dont panic sell just find best moment where maximize the profit.
Invest in different stable coins to minimize the risk of loss.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
staradvincula

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:03:26 PM

I agree that fear is the first mistakes ever felt by new traders. I cannot deny this because I myself felt this way before. As a beginner, I was really afraid to try trading by myself because I am not sure if this will work. I lost my confidence and this was my big mistakes. It took time before I overcome this feelings. Confidence, patience and trust should be develop first before you proceed in trading.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:30:08 PM

Greed and lack of knowledge are key issues for investors who have entered the cryptocurrency market to fail and lose money. Make a careful investment because financial markets are very difficult and cryptocurrency is the same. Never invest when you do not really understand it.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:47:14 PM

The entry point for a trade is very important for the trader,  and it is needed to analyze the market . It is same important
to close the trade at the point you achieved your profit targets. This can be a common mistake if we do not have precise
trading plan or not execute and  close the trade for some reasons. ( patient and discipline )

Darz299

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:56:35 AM

I think the most common problem of a trader is emotion. The strategy of a trader is to buy low and sell high but this is forgotten when emotions attack merchants. The other thing you have to do is avoid greed, because if you follow the path of greed you will end up with regret
wikiaki

Activity: 91

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

I think the common problem that leads to the failure of many traders is the lack of experience and impatience. Many who invest in Crypto just because of the words of the journalists and dreamers boast about the price of Bitcoin will increase over $ 50k this year.

allanaire

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

To feel comfortable in the cryptocurrency market you need at least 1000$, the most important thing is not to be afraid of losing them, the market is not stable now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

the mistake of a trader is panic, lack of trust, and not thinking before selling. whereas the problem is that it is difficult to get profit when the market is unstable and must take risks.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

They typically decide for the most commonplace errors and enterprise problems and earlier than they make a decision they do not think two times about it and selections definitely do no longer make selections, in quick they are superb within the selection-making method. And there are reasons to do their growth and exercise.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:49:14 PM

They typically decide for the most commonplace errors and enterprise problems and earlier than they make a decision they do not think two times about it and selections definitely do no longer make selections, in quick they are superb within the selection-making method. And there are reasons to do their growth and exercise.
it's all because of panic sellers that make traders fail to get maximum profit. traders also have errors in taking decisions too long. so a decision is a valuable opportunity to determine the path to be chosen

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:33:59 PM

The biggest mistake in my opinion is the choice of wrong coins to trade...some trade buy something at unreasonable price and then they never can sell it with profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

Hello traders!

Thank you in advance.

In the first place, as what I can see for the things you did was right. Continue what you had started, in that way you can feed yourself thru knowledge about reading articles, trading discussion, and maybe you can add on it watching you tube whether about in crypto, tutorial in trading, what is blockchain and etc. So, actually you can start trade anytime you want just make sure you are ready for it.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

Every newbie doing a mistake but the common mistake the newbie do is when they buy a coin without doing a research. They bought coin even not potentiak because of not enough knowledge that I think the common mistakr of the newbie trader. But not only newbie doing a mistake all of us there is not perfect in trading.
LaurenProfi

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

It seems to me that the main mistake of a novice trader is that they do not really understand the coins and many nuances in trading immediately begin to buy different coins for their entire Bank and remain with nothing!

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

Most of the common mistakes that traders commit is they have bought coins during its peak price or being Fomo'ed. But by that mistakes they will learn to adjust next time, market is not easy to predict that's why it's a very common mistakes for new intrants even for the experts. So investing what can you can afford to lose is the most basic step.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: