Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:51:23 PM

Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
What is the minimum master-node reward on this platform?
leptoon

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

It all depends on how many people initially invested in tokens.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
leptoon

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
leptoon

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
leptoon

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
It is up to everyone to invest or not, and everyone determines the possible profits and risks. I would have waited with buying tokens and see what will happen next how actively people will buy them and use
bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:18:28 PM

Do I need to keep open my wallet 24x7 for staking?

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
BivanF

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

this is an excellent project , i forsee a great future for this project , and 5 level tiered masternodes is also great , now everyone could take part , good luck

would be my first masternode , let's try
AleOpus

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

Do I need to keep open my wallet 24x7 for staking?

Yes, all you need to get a POS is to keep your wallet constantly online and open. 24/7. but do not forget it's still random and statistics only approximate.

Crypto Spring - New Coins https://discord.gg/6wCArKV
AleOpus

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

I had 60 coins in my wallet, today I caught 2 blocks of POS, it became, respectively, 70. But the weight of the network is constantly growing, so the sooner you enter the project the more you earn.

Crypto Spring - New Coins https://discord.gg/6wCArKV
rippedcoin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:25:14 PM

block explore °?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:40:20 PM

Hi guys. If I understand correctly, then the project is the only one in this field.
I'm right? Or I badly searched?
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:46:05 PM

Hi guys. If I understand correctly, then the project is the only one in this field.
Hey. I think that there are projects that are a bit like this.
But if you look carefully, you can notice a huge difference.
vvv8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

It means I was not mistaken. This project looks more attractive than the rest.
Advantages are immediately apparent. Do you agree?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:57:13 PM

Oh sure. I have been watching the development of the project for a long time.
Honestly, the developers have achieved a lot already. But I am sure that they will not stop there.
vvv8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:02:34 PM

Honestly, the developers have achieved a lot already. But I am sure that they will not stop there.
I think that they still have many tasks to be solved.
I wonder what they do to succeed?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:08:05 PM

I think that they still have many tasks to be solved.
I wonder what they do to succeed?
They just do their job. It's complicated, but they are professionals.
We all rely on them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: