Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

How many users do you think this platform will have?
This is a very abstract question that is very hard to answer. It depends on many factors. After a certain time it will be possible to give a more accurate answer
Looking at the social networks of this project, I realized that the community of this project is very small.
The project is relatively new, the developers are trying to do everything to their platform was on hearing and used for its intended purpose
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

This is a very abstract question that is very hard to answer. It depends on many factors. After a certain time it will be possible to give a more accurate answer
Looking at the social networks of this project, I realized that the community of this project is very small.
The project is relatively new, the developers are trying to do everything to their platform was on hearing and used for its intended purpose
The master of the knife involves making a profit from the transactions. As the master node will receive the profit if the transaction is not? Or will there be very few? What is the essence of investment?
vvv8

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:07:42 PM

The master of the knife involves making a profit from the transactions. As the master node will receive the profit if the transaction is not? Or will there be very few? What is the essence of investment?
Naturally, new projects cannot have a huge community, due to the uncertainty and a small credit of trust to the project. You need to work on the project, you need to promote the project and then maybe someone will start earning on the master node
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

Would you invest in this project? Answer honestly?
vvv8

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

I invest in all projects which somehow proved themselves and have some perspective. Yes, perhaps most of the projects will not make a profit but sometimes it turns out to make just unreal profits on those projects to which all had a skeptical attitude. I will definitely buy tokens of this project
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

I invest in all projects which somehow proved themselves and have some perspective. Yes, perhaps most of the projects will not make a profit but sometimes it turns out to make just unreal profits on those projects to which all had a skeptical attitude. I will definitely buy tokens of this project
Quite an interesting position, how much you plan to make on this platform?
vvv8

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

Quite an interesting position, how much you plan to make on this platform?
I think I'll take the bronze master node. I won't take any chances and keep them to a minimum. This is the main principle. If there are any prerequisites for a good growth of the token, I will definitely buy more
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

Where can I find information about the development team? There's nothing on the site.
bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

Where can I find information about the development team? There's nothing on the site.

Not soon I guess. I have seen most coins don't reveal team members before exchange and whitepaper. This one also have some similar plan I think.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
VHO81

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

Just Joined.. Let's Moon!
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

It's good that I can participate here. I like this project. The developers have created a very simple and convenient project.
wsnake

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

Just joined ... I follow the development.
AleOpus

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:39:56 PM

It took 1 week after the launch of the PentaNode network. Everything works without errors, PoS works fine, without orphans. For those who still have doubts, pass test, join now!

Crypto Spring - New Coins https://discord.gg/6wCArKV
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

The project is pretty successful now. I hope they will be save this pace of development and community will even grow stronger and bigger.
Brushan

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:50:57 PM

The project is pretty successful now. I hope they will be save this pace of development and community will even grow stronger and bigger.
What are talking about? It is an interesting project, but I don’t know anything about their current successes. Can you tell me more about it please?
Theraty

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:56:25 PM

What are talking about? It is an interesting project, but I don’t know anything about their current successes. Can you tell me more about it please?
No problem. I think you should follow their social media accounts and it will help you to stay tuned. Recently they have activated 24 nodes. I think it is impressive
Brushan

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:02:24 PM

No problem. I think you should follow their social media accounts and it will help you to stay tuned. Recently they have activated 24 nodes. I think it is impressive
Yes, I think it is only the beginning. What about their blockchain? Does it work well? It is very important for these kind of investment platforms.
Theraty

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:07:40 PM

Yes, I think it is only the beginning. What about their blockchain? Does it work well? It is very important for these kind of investment platforms.
I agree with you. Blockchain is a condition of asset security. Yes, developers announced that their system works well and there are no problems. I hope that won't be a problem.
Brushan

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

I agree with you. Blockchain is a condition of asset security. Yes, developers announced that their system works well and there are no problems. I hope that won't be a problem.
Yes, the project shows nice results. I hope the bounty and airdrop are successful too. I was waiting for some information about it for a long time
Theraty

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:21:00 PM

Yes, the project shows nice results. I hope the bounty and airdrop are successful too. I was waiting for some information about it for a long time
Fortunately, everything is ok. Pentanode’s team paid every participant, so everyone is happy because they’ve got what they want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: