Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:53:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

You say that this token is no different, but at least it has its own technology and not just the ethereum protocol like most tokens. Perhaps this token will be very good for ordinary transactions.
What technology does this token use and how is it so remarkable?
Pentanode is a cryptocurrency ecosystem based on a completely new concept, Tiered Master node .
It doesn't tell me anything . What exactly is new in this cryptocurrency that is not in others?
Unlike many other cryptocurrencies, Pentanode is a Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency that uses a flexible collateral system.
I knew it without you, the fact that this cryptocurrency will have different rewards for the master node, depending on the collateral. The essence of the other whether the transaction on this platform
Of course there will be a new project and gives great hope, every day the project community is growing, though not at a fast pace but there are changes for the better
Perhaps you are right, the project is really very fresh and has not had time to prove himself .
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

I think the thing is that the project lacks good marketing on various resources to attract new customers.
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

I think the thing is that the project lacks good marketing on various resources to attract new customers.
This is the main problem of many new projects related to blockchain. The blockchain industry itself is relatively young and developing. It is very difficult to promote something here even if the project is interesting.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:13:54 PM

This is the main problem of many new projects related to blockchain. The blockchain industry itself is relatively young and developing. It is very difficult to promote something here even if the project is interesting.
I would argue with you there are many projects that collected just cosmic sums on the ICO of the same Bancor and many others.
mine777

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

I would argue with you there are many projects that collected just cosmic sums on the ICO of the same Bancor and many others.
I think a lot depends on the initial funding for the project and its promotion
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

You want to say that these projects had some outside capital for promotion ? I think everyone starts out relatively the same.
mine777

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

You want to say that these projects had some outside capital for promotion ? I think everyone starts out relatively the same.
You are mistaken. The success of the project depends very much on how it will be served by the developers and how actively it will be promoted . The future of the project depends on it.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

You are mistaken. The success of the project depends very much on how it will be served by the developers and how actively it will be promoted . The future of the project depends on it.
No need to look superficially the development of the project. First of all, the big role is played by the project idea, the development team and the feasibility of the conceived in the real world.PR is certainly important but not as important as the product and the idea of the project
Sabbirrock0174

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:17:50 PM

project roadmap is very good .wish you as soon as pantanode go to moon. Grin
AleOpus

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

I often hear - " how is this project different from many others?" Let's be honest - for the vast majority it is much more important - whether it is possible to earn money here. And only then it is interesting that this coin will give the Crypto Community. This project is interesting because it does not use a standard approach to reward MasterNodes. It is always interesting to participate in something new. I think this coin will make a positive change in the Master Node.

Crypto Spring - New Coins https://discord.gg/6wCArKV
JoctanJoramGar1

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:57:54 PM

Do not you pay a reward for advertising your product on Twitter?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

Hello. I do not quite understand whether the situation in the crypto currency market affects this project.
Explain to me please.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

Hello. I do not quite understand whether the situation in the crypto currency market affects this project.
Explain to me please.
Hey. I think that the effect is small. The project is stable and it's very good.
We can safely earn. Do you want something more?
vvv8

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:32:45 PM

Explain to me please.
Hey. I think that the effect is small. The project is stable and it's very good.
I just want to be sure that I will not lose my money.
So I want to know as much as possible about the project. You understand me?
redlay

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:37:01 PM

Explain to me please.
Yes, I understand. You do it right, there's nothing wrong with that.
I think that first you have to visit the site and read the information there.
vvv8

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:41:10 PM

Explain to me please.
Do you really think I did not do it yet? I'm not that stupid.  Cheesy
I'm reading user comments now. I found a lot of interesting things here.
redlay

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:45:22 PM

Explain to me please.
Excellent. I forgot to tell you about it.
It is good that you yourself understood this. What do users write?
vvv8

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:49:44 PM

Explain to me please.
Basically, I found only positive reviews. Now I understand that I was not mistaken with the choice.
I hope that the project will help me to make money. I want it very much.
redlay

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:53:56 PM

Explain to me please.
Basically, I found only positive reviews. Now I understand that I was not mistaken with the choice.
I hope that the project will help me to make money. I want it very much.
Almost everything depends on you. You need to properly manage your funds.
You must act wisely. So you can earn.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

I noticed that the developers created a very interesting project.
Probably they expect success?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: