Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:31:07 AM

Hey everyone! I have few questions about the project. I like the idea and I would like to become a member, but I don’t know what to choose. What will be better?
It depends on how much money do you want to spend. Of course, if you will invest more money you will get back a bigger profit and more bonuses. So, it’s your own decision.
That’s right. Ok. Do you know what exactly masternodes are more popular? I want to spend money as much as it is possible for me, but I am afraid it will not a very big amount.
You can be calm because there is possibility for users that don’t have enough money to buy a bronze masternode. They can just stale some coins and randomly get a reward. Most popular are diamond, silver and golden masternodes.
Wow. It is nice opportunity for all users. Ok, I will consider what you said. I probably will choose the silver one. I get some coins by myself, but I would like to get some free coins too. Do you know how I can get them?
I wish you good luck with your masternodes. Yes, of course there are some ways to get free coins. You can become a participant of bounty campaign or the airdrop.
It is great. Is the bounty active? I mean, have developers paid already for participants? I just don’t about this bounty anything, unfortunately.
It is ok. The bounty has been launched recently, but the pentanode’s team is very responsible. They’ve already made the first payments. I think it is a good sign and it says something.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:37:00 AM

Hey everyone! I have few questions about the project. I like the idea and I would like to become a member, but I don’t know what to choose. What will be better?
It depends on how much money do you want to spend. Of course, if you will invest more money you will get back a bigger profit and more bonuses. So, it’s your own decision.
That’s right. Ok. Do you know what exactly masternodes are more popular? I want to spend money as much as it is possible for me, but I am afraid it will not a very big amount.
You can be calm because there is possibility for users that don’t have enough money to buy a bronze masternode. They can just stale some coins and randomly get a reward. Most popular are diamond, silver and golden masternodes.
Wow. It is nice opportunity for all users. Ok, I will consider what you said. I probably will choose the silver one. I get some coins by myself, but I would like to get some free coins too. Do you know how I can get them?
I wish you good luck with your masternodes. Yes, of course there are some ways to get free coins. You can become a participant of bounty campaign or the airdrop.
It is great. Is the bounty active? I mean, have developers paid already for participants? I just don’t about this bounty anything, unfortunately.
It is ok. The bounty has been launched recently, but the pentanode’s team is very responsible. They’ve already made the first payments. I think it is a good sign and it says something.
I think Pentanode want to grow a strong and serious community. I hope their plans will be successful, because their success is a guarantee of mine profit.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:39:21 AM

I see that Pentanode already have a successful bounty and airdrop, but I can’t find any information about the referral program. Do they have something like that?
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:42:47 AM

I think Pentanode want to grow a strong and serious community. I hope their plans will be successful, because their success is a guarantee of mine profit.
You are right. I consider that pentanode have already showed an impressive result. I hope they will save the same pace of development that they have at the current moment.
Brushan

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:44:36 AM

I see that Pentanode already have a successful bounty and airdrop, but I can’t find any information about the referral program. Do they have something like that?
Yes, of course they have. You just need to read attentively the information from their official website. The referral program is very interesting I think for users.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:50:22 AM

Yes, of course they have. You just need to read attentively the information from their official website. The referral program is very interesting I think for users.
Yes, thanks. It seems to me very easy. 5% bonus looks very attractive I think. Besides, many of my friends are interested in Pentanode and I will have a nice profit.
Brushan

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:55:39 AM

Yes, thanks. It seems to me very easy. 5% bonus looks very attractive I think. Besides, many of my friends are interested in Pentanode and I will have a nice profit.
It is true. I think you can afford it. Besides, there is not much time left till the official launch, so the hype will only rise and rise. You can help to popularize this project.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:00:28 AM

It is true. I think you can afford it. Besides, there is not much time left till the official launch, so the hype will only rise and rise. You can help to popularize this project.
Of course, I will try to do my best. Is there a fixed date of the official launch? I would be happy to know it because I really care about Pentnode.
Brushan

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:06:05 AM

Of course, I will try to do my best. Is there a fixed date of the official launch? I would be happy to know it because I really care about Pentnode.
Unfortunately, I don’t know. I am convinced that developers will make a ringing announcement to make sure that community knows about it. It will happen in this month.
CallMEBruno

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:06:21 AM

discord invite = 0.1 PTN

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
mothermole1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:11:06 AM

Unfortunately, I don’t know. I am convinced that developers will make a ringing announcement to make sure that community knows about it. It will happen in this month.
I hope it will happen faster. Do they have some more interesting plan for this month? Is there something planned for May 2018? I hope they have many plans.
Brushan

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:16:06 AM

I hope it will happen faster. Do they have some more interesting plan for this month? Is there something planned for May 2018? I hope they have many plans.
This month they want to list Pentsnode on several serious website. It is important decision to present the project for a wider target group. People need to discover interesting and promising projects like this.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:22:00 AM

This month they want to list Pentsnode on several serious website. It is important decision to present the project for a wider target group. People need to discover interesting and promising projects like this.
Yes, it is true. Developers need to find more investors because the project needs more resources. But, I think the project will be needed. No one could decide on ignoring financial attractiveness of Pentanode.
Brushan

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:28:12 AM

Yes, it is true. Developers need to find more investors because the project needs more resources. But, I think the project will be needed. No one could decide on ignoring financial attractiveness of Pentanode.
I am sure that this month will be very successful for the project. The community is enough big to support the project how it supposed to be
metic

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:54:22 AM

I am sure that this month will be very successful for the project. The community is enough big to support the project how it supposed to be
definitely picking up traction! a lot of newcomers over the past few days! I would like to welcome to every newcomers!
Samyx

Activity: 60
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:05:58 AM

Hello, i would like to try for the airdrop and maybe invest after !!
metic

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:51:27 AM

Hello, i would like to try for the airdrop and maybe invest after !!
heyy samyx! come over to discord and join in on the bounties! this weeks about to come to an end but I think there may be another week of promotional bounties ! so stay tuned =)
AleOpus

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:14:27 AM

We are looking for Shared MN partner. Only one service will get 'official' title. Please contact @PentaNode

Crypto Spring - New Coins https://discord.gg/6wCArKV
bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

We are looking for Shared MN partner. Only one service will get 'official' title. Please contact @PentaNode

We need more details information about the shared master node program. Can you please explain here?

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
AleOpus

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

We need more details information about the shared master node program. Can you please explain here?

I was just broadcasting the information from the discord. For all questions, please contact the developer.

Crypto Spring - New Coins https://discord.gg/6wCArKV
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: