Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

I found something really interesting. I have never thought that there could be such an ecosystem. It is something innovating and advantageous for any users.
Yes, the idea is nice. Do you really think it is advantageous for everyone? I mean is it able to participate for small investors in this ecosystem.  It is very important for me.
The system is happy to be useful for any investors. It doesn't matter how you will invest in the system. Anyway, you will get your benefit and reward. 
Wow. It is nice. Is the reward fixed somehow? How will it be defined? I am interested in this project so much, but I don't have much assets.
There is nothing to worry about. As it said on their website the more you invest, the more you will be rewarded. I think it is a nice offer. Besides, master nodes are perfect passive income. Everyone could be able to use it.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:17:45 PM

I found something really interesting. I have never thought that there could be such an ecosystem. It is something innovating and advantageous for any users.
Yes, the idea is nice. Do you really think it is advantageous for everyone? I mean is it able to participate for small investors in this ecosystem.  It is very important for me.
The system is happy to be useful for any investors. It doesn't matter how you will invest in the system. Anyway, you will get your benefit and reward. 
Wow. It is nice. Is the reward fixed somehow? How will it be defined? I am interested in this project so much, but I don't have much assets.
There is nothing to worry about. As it said on their website the more you invest, the more you will be rewarded. I think it is a nice offer. Besides, master nodes are perfect passive income. Everyone could be able to use it.
What is the master nodes? What does it mean? Maybe, I read the information not very attentive and that’s why I don't understand it. 
vvv8

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

What is the master nodes? What does it mean? Maybe, I read the information not very attentive and that’s why I don't understand it. 
Master nodes is a special wallet. It will work 24/7 on VPS. As I said, the bigger wallet you have, the bigger will be your reward for coin transaction. 
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

Master nodes is a special wallet. It will work 24/7 on VPS. As I said, the bigger wallet you have, the bigger will be your reward for coin transaction. 
Well, it is very interesting. Thanks for your answers everyone! It is a great job of Pentanode's team. I hope they have enough resources to provide and improve this system because it is a worthy project.
vvv8

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

Well, it is very interesting. Thanks for your answers everyone! It is a great job of Pentanode's team. I hope they have enough resources to provide and improve this system because it is a worthy project.
There is no doubt that will be successful. Team members are high qualified professionals, so I think the system will work how it should be working.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

There is no doubt that will be successful. Team members are high qualified professionals, so I think the system will work how it should be working.
You convinced me. Good luck developers. I want to see how this project will develop in next couple of months and I think I won't be disappointed.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

Hey, I think it is a nice idea. Does someone know about the referral program? I would be happy to use this opportunity. The project is very promising.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

Hey, I think it is a nice idea. Does someone know about the referral program? I would be happy to use this opportunity. The project is very promising.
Yep, the is a referral program. This offer looks very advantageous I think. It is simple and easy in use, so everyone could participate in the program. There are no limits. At least, I don't know about it.
Sancho250

Activity: 289
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

Answer my question in the Russian topic are considered as posts for the bounty or only in the British topic?

only here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3614871.0
Thanks for the help. I'll know for the future! Wink
Kheg

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

Yep, the is a referral program. This offer looks very advantageous I think. It is simple and easy in use, so everyone could participate in the program. There are no limits. At least, I don't know about it.
Can you tell me some details? What I need to do exactly. I am new on this project so I need some help now. I would be wonderful if you help me.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

Can you tell me some details? What I need to do exactly. I am new on this project so I need some help now. I would be wonderful if you help me.
No problem, bro. You just need you use an affiliate link to inform people about the pentanode's public sales. That’s all.
Kheg

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

No problem, bro. You just need you use an affiliate link to inform people about the pentanode's public sales. That’s all.
Really? It seems so easy. What I will get from participation in this event? How much I can earn from every person who will use my link?
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:46:32 PM

As a beginner I really want to know more about this great project, I heard from my friend that this project will make you great success and also many prizes.
I will soon be joining this great project. Let's join the project.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

Really? It seems so easy. What I will get from participation in this event? How much I can earn from every person who will use my link?
For the first person you will get 1% bonus, for the second one – 2%, for the third- 3%, and so on. The maximum bonus will be 5% bonus. It means if 10 people will use your link, you still get 5%.
Kheg

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

For the first person you will get 1% bonus, for the second one – 2%, for the third- 3%, and so on. The maximum bonus will be 5% bonus. It means if 10 people will use your link, you still get 5%.
Very nice. I like these conditions so much. What I need to do? I wonder how exactly to create this link? I just don't know about it anything. I guess i will visit the site
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

Very nice. I like these conditions so much. What I need to do? I wonder how exactly to create this link? I just don't know about it anything. I guess i will visit the site
It is easy. You just need to find some information on their website. If I get it right, tentatively you need to buy some pentanode's coins. You can find instructions on the buy page.
Kheg

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

It is easy. You just need to find some information on their website. If I get it right, tentatively you need to buy some pentanode's coins. You can find instructions on the buy page.
Thank you so much for your help. I think it is great project that offers many priorities for its community members. I hope they will continue to work in this direction.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

Thank you so much for your help. I think it is great project that offers many priorities for its community members. I hope they will continue to work in this direction.
I am sure that they will do it well. No problem. It was a pleasure for me to help you. I wish you good luck. Hope you will get rewards for your activity.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:09:45 PM

Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: