Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:44:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

Hey, everyone. I like this project so much, but I can’t find any of their social media accounts except their official twitter page. Who knows where can I find them?
Unfortunately, nowhere. This project is presented only on twitter and github. There are no other official accounts for sure. It is the official information.
What a pity. I would be happy to follow Pentanode’s page to stay tuned. Why did team make this decision? Is it so important?
Yes, I think it is a logic decision. It would help to avoid cases of fraud. Less you have accounts in social media, less is the opportunity to crack their pages and to deceive members of community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

Hey, everyone. I like this project so much, but I can’t find any of their social media accounts except their official twitter page. Who knows where can I find them?
Unfortunately, nowhere. This project is presented only on twitter and github. There are no other official accounts for sure. It is the official information.
What a pity. I would be happy to follow Pentanode’s page to stay tuned. Why did team make this decision? Is it so important?
Yes, I think it is a logic decision. It would help to avoid cases of fraud. Less you have accounts in social media, less is the opportunity to crack their pages and to deceive members of community.
I have never thought this way. Maybe, you are right. I hope this problem will never be actual for Pentanode. I still have a question. What about the current news?
mothermole1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:48:16 PM

I have never thought this way. Maybe, you are right. I hope this problem will never be actual for Pentanode. I still have a question. What about the current news?
You can always find some current news on their twitter page. Besides, managers always update information on their bitcointalk thread. So, read post and stay tuned.
Brushan

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:53:46 PM

You can always find some current news on their twitter page. Besides, managers always update information on their bitcointalk thread. So, read post and stay tuned.
Well, I think it will be enough for me. But, what about the bounty? For many other projects social media is the main way to promote their product.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

Well, I think it will be enough for me. But, what about the bounty? For many other projects social media is the main way to promote their product.
Yes, but I think it is not necessary. I mean that bounty campaign is not necessary for success. Anyway, project gives you some interesting opportunities if you want to help with translation. You need to take a look on the first page.
Brushan

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:12:51 PM

Yes, but I think it is not necessary. I mean that bounty campaign is not necessary for success. Anyway, project gives you some interesting opportunities if you want to help with translation. You need to take a look on the first page.
Ok, I will. Maybe you are right. Social media is not the key for popularity. Pentanode has enough advantages to become a really great investment platform. Probably, I will even try its bounty.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:18:37 PM

Ok, I will. Maybe you are right. Social media is not the key for popularity. Pentanode has enough advantages to become a really great investment platform. Probably, I will even try its bounty.
That is exactly what I wanted to say. I think it is a good decision to take a part in the bounty campaign. I wish good luck, bro Smiley
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

The project impressed me so much. I think Pentanode has a strong team with useful skills. I want to download a Pentanode wallet. Is it available now?
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

The project impressed me so much. I think Pentanode has a strong team with useful skills. I want to download a Pentanode wallet. Is it available now?
Yes, it has been recently presented.
It is great that you want to become a part of pentanode’s community. It will be great.
Tobius

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

It is great that you want to become a part of pentanode’s community. It will be great.

I hope so. Can you tell me some details about it? Do you know are there some conditions to download it? Is there any requires for software?
Theraty

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

I hope so. Can you tell me some details about it? Do you know are there some conditions to download it? Is there any requires for software?
I know that there are several kinds of wallets for different popular OS.
It is pretty comfortable for different users. You’d better look it by yourself.
Tobius

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:49:40 PM

Ok. I will. Pentanode develops really fast. I like that more and more people join the project. Do you know how much nodes are active?
Theraty

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

Ok. I will. Pentanode develops really fast. I like that more and more people join the project. Do you know how much nodes are active?
True. Users understand how profitable could be pentanode. Recently I have seen statistics. There are more than 150 active nodes.
I am sure that number of these nodes will grow. Besides, developers want to list it on different platforms.
Tobius

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

True. Users understand how profitable could be pentanode. Recently I have seen statistics. There are more than 150 active nodes.
I am sure that number of these nodes will grow. Besides, developers want to list it on different platforms.

Wow. It looks so exciting. I am sure that there will be no problem with growing of the system. Do you know what exactly platform they have chosen?
bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:07:07 PM

Good day penta lovers. Just to remind you, we are getting so many information and airdrops at discord. Kindly join with us.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Theraty

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

Wow. It looks so exciting. I am sure that there will be no problem with growing of the system. Do you know what exactly platform they have chosen?
Masternodes.online, MNProfits, Masternodes.pro, MNRank and other masternodes tracking websites were chosen by developers.
I hope they will achieve their goal.
Tobius

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:13:16 PM

Masternodes.online, MNProfits, Masternodes.pro, MNRank and other masternodes tracking websites were chosen by developers.

Looks pretty ambitious. I really count on this project. I have big plans for Pentanode. It can be a great startup for small investors.
Theraty

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:19:41 PM

Looks pretty ambitious. I really count on this project. I have big plans for Pentanode. It can be a great startup for small investors.
Nice idea. I consider that you need to stay tuned.
Situation can change any day, but I am sure that pentanode is a stable platform.
hobopete

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:46:38 PM

Good luck to developers! I am interested in staking package. Are there different kinds of this package? Is it a single offer with fixed conditions?
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

Good luck to developers! I am interested in staking package. Are there different kinds of this package? Is it a single offer with fixed conditions?
I like the idea of the staking package. There 3 kinds of the staking package. Amount of coins is the only difference between those kinds. More you have coins; more plausible you will get a reward.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: