Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:04:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC  (Read 43405 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:39:35 PM

@DwarfMiner, there are still a few simple things I don't understand.

Your team wants to keep anonymous, no identity given, no address given, no tax paying, no man's land living.

1. Where on earth is this kind of business legal?  Mafia-ruled countries?  Criminal distributed outer spaces?

2. How can you possibly handle customer support from nowhere (defective product replacement...)?

3. Why the hell would you ship the products, once you got the money in advance and nobody knows who you are and where you are?

In real biz, identity is the costly "collateral" we all provide to ensure and receive credibility and trust.

Acting like a deep-web merchant you're choosing the same level of drugs, arms and organs dealers.

Without any ethics and corporate responsibility, who/what warrants you'll "behave" and maintain your promises?
Is it just the greed to make more money with another batch?

Gotta go back to real world... :DTM.

I agree.....no way this is not a scam...

I remember when I was younger and seeing the infomercials late at night on how to make millions in real estate.  My father said back then, “if you’re making millions in real estate, why on earth are you on TV selling workbooks and video tapes!”.  This reminds me of that...

exactly!

if..it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...well, you know ...duck... (i mean how obvious can these guys be they are scamming folk?)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
DwarfMiner (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:04:28 PM

Hello everybody!

Today we finished sales!

All who received the bill have 48 hours to pay. Unpaid goods will be distributed among devs.

We are waiting for confirmation from the factory the batch is ready. Then the goods will be packed and sent to customers.

Have a nice day!
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

Hello everybody!

Today we finished sales!

All who received the bill have 48 hours to pay. Unpaid goods will be distributed among devs.

We are waiting for confirmation from the factory the batch is ready. Then the goods will be packed and sent to customers.

Have a nice day!
Well that was quick. So did you guys just give up and fold? Because you have a newbie account and a trust of -2?
What is the story?
Its really not cool to just throw it out and be like welllllllll this is over.

I mean, especially for those who bought in.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:15:48 PM

Hello everybody!

Today we finished sales!

Have a nice day!
Good stuff! Ship the goods! We'll see very soon whether they work as promised... if they exist at all! Cheesy
cat9life

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

In the previous post and email you said your manufactures in China. Right I am in China, please give me a address in any city. I can go to see your prototype.  Wink But I don't think you would show me the prototype face-to-face..
Bazzaar

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

Your team wants to keep anonymous, no identity given, no address given, no tax paying, no man's land living.

1. Where on earth is this kind of business legal?  Mafia-ruled countries?  Criminal distributed outer spaces?

2. How can you possibly handle customer support from nowhere (defective product replacement...)?

3. Why the hell would you ship the products, once you got the money in advance and nobody knows who you are and where you are?

In real biz, identity is the costly "collateral" we all provide to ensure and receive credibility and trust.

Acting like a deep-web merchant you're choosing the same level of drugs, arms and organs dealers.

Without any ethics and corporate responsibility, who/what warrants you'll "behave" and maintain your promises?

I remember when I was younger and seeing the infomercials late at night on how to make millions in real estate.  My father said back then, “if you’re making millions in real estate, why on earth are you on TV selling workbooks and video tapes!”.  This reminds me of that...

exactly!

if..it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...well, you know ...duck... (i mean how obvious can these guys be they are scamming folk?)

Searing

But.. but, it might be the golden goose, there might be golden eggs!
I could be rich, RICH.(FOMO's at the mouth!)
Gotta buy it! gotta, might be real, I could be rich, RICH i tell you!
Take my money! now!

Baz

ps I gotta some beans for sale, they are magic. Smiley
melpheos

Activity: 557
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

Take my money! now!

Baz

You can still purchase the shipping !
Everthing is not lost. You can still receive an empty box if you purchase only the shipping.
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

Take my money! now!

Baz

You can still purchase the shipping !
Everthing is not lost. You can still receive an empty box if you purchase only the shipping.

ahahah you make my day friend Cheesy

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

Hello everybody!

Today we finished sales!

Have a nice day!
Good stuff! Ship the goods a We'll see very soon whether they work as promised... if they exist at all! Cheesy

Too late....the announcement of no longer taking orders is the 'checkered flag' that it is all done on this thread is now gonna go quietly as the OP leaves the thread...shortly....

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
melpheos

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

Too late....the announcement of no longer taking orders is the 'checkered flag' that it is all done on this thread is now gonna go quietly as the OP leaves the thread...shortly....

Don't ruin it beforehand, we still have a week

Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

The interesting part of this is the OP stated that once someone sees the chip and how it is setup that others will be able to clone it.  So "if" it is an actual working fpga and worth anything others will be along to make copies of it. 
memsta

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

The interesting part of this is the OP stated that once someone sees the chip and how it is setup that others will be able to clone it.  So "if" it is an actual working fpga and worth anything others will be along to make copies of it. 

yes it seems that way......will still need the firmware to be coded to mine certain algos though
gameboy366

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:36:32 PM

How many units do you think people might have bought ?
I think a lot.
ronnieb

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

These the same guys that told Wade Wilson they're going to cure his cancer?
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:43:08 PM

I remember when I was younger and seeing the infomercials late at night on how to make millions in real estate.  My father said back then, “if you’re making millions in real estate, why on earth are you on TV selling workbooks and video tapes!”.  This reminds me of that...

exactly!

Searing

Take my money! now!

Baz

LMFAO
*FOMO's at the mouth*

If there are units they will be cloned soon - no fear here

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

How many units do you think people might have bought ?
I think a lot.

This thread will turn into a screaming, foaming at the mouth, threatening to get a lawyer, "why didn't anyone warn me", "why is crypto so evil" thread soon.  This is why we have to put warning labels on everything anymore and people claim they still weren't warned... Get your popcorn cause I think it is going to get fun to watch! LOL
HardwareCollector

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:34:22 PM

This thread will turn into a screaming, foaming at the mouth, threatening to get a lawyer, "why didn't anyone warn me", "why is crypto so evil" thread soon.  This is why we have to put warning labels on everything anymore and people claim they still weren't warned... Get your popcorn cause I think it is going to get fun to watch! LOL

Greed often impairs good judgement.
DwarfMiner (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:18:34 PM

In the previous post and email you said your manufactures in China. Right I am in China, please give me a address in any city. I can go to see your prototype.  Wink But I don't think you would show me the prototype face-to-face..
Because in a short time we will see many, many clones of our board? Wink
melpheos

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

Because in a short time we will see many, many clones of our board? Wink
Don't say that... If this whole business is real i want to be in the few who can hoard as we much as we can in the few months we will be alone
Tim.Yoshi

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:02:18 PM

These the same guys that told Wade Wilson they're going to cure his cancer?
You made my daY! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: