Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC  (Read 43403 times)
ZedZedNova

Activity: 475
Merit: 265

Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:01:40 AM

There were no 5000 units, so he sold more or less then that. Seeing that some member bought more than a dozen and they might be many people who are not speaking and then those who don't make an account. I think he might have sold few hundred or thousand "units".

Also he is gone now. The show has come to a stale end with members still hoping that they might get something and I was expecting a few more replies from him :/
The *ucker is probably reading this thread and laughing.

Nah, this thread will live on for a very long time, kinda like the Butterfly Labs threads, or group buy scams that occasionally have people resurrecting them asking what's going on without realizing the last post was from years ago, or alleged sightings of the scammer.

No mining at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:13:24 AM

Dwarfminer Watch

last active 6/20/18

today's date 6/26/18 (with 47 min to go CST)

6 days going on 7 days CST in the USA

(Elvis...has left the building)

Again, not to be 'glib', I am sorry for those who got these units. Sad

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
ZedZedNova

Activity: 475
Merit: 265

Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:27:09 AM

(Elvis...has left the building)

"No, Elvis is not dead. He just went home."
- Agent Kay

No mining at the moment.
raske

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:26:32 AM

anyone bought this? is there any video or proof of not scam
cause is too good to be true, really
cryptotore

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

Yes I bought it, you can pre-order them from me if you want, and I will send them to you when I receive them...  Wink
raske

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

Yes I bought it, you can pre-order them from me if you want, and I will send them to you when I receive them...  Wink

on the first page ->>

"Work demonstration you can see on our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz6buvT87nX-NuEkfcrNQGg
It does not have a fee, but updates will be charged. We expect $20-50 for each new algo. At now it is tested with monero, graft, haven, sumo and loki. The same coins should work too."

the youtube link doesnt work

can I see please the product working on some video first
clems

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:16:45 AM

on the first page ->>

"Work demonstration you can see on our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz6buvT87nX-NuEkfcrNQGg
It does not have a fee, but updates will be charged. We expect $20-50 for each new algo. At now it is tested with monero, graft, haven, sumo and loki. The same coins should work too."

Are you blind or something? IT is a Scam there is no working product.

Ref HiveOS https://hiveos.farm?ref=3665
Promocode HIVEOS: IMPASSENET (10 dollars on your account)
raske

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

on the first page ->>

ok tnx
this topic should be closed than

we all have to report it to the moderator

regards
melpheos

Activity: 557
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:55:21 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 10:06:55 AM by melpheos

ok tnx

regards

Let's just wait till the week end out of hope but after that I will definitely report the thread to mod for closing. No point having people bumping it up after looking the first page.
Just for information I found another email dwarfminersales@meta.ua (which is the email to retrieve the password on the hotmail account)
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

ok tnx

regards

Let's just wait till the week end out of hope but after that I will definitely report the thread to mod for closing. No point having people bumping it up after looking the first page.
Just for information I found another email dwarfminersales@meta.ua (which is the email to retrieve the password on the hotmail account)

umm, why close it? anyone who reads it through will easily see that it is a scam. close it and someone else will start a new one somewhere. with this one open at least future readers will know its a scam when they see there are no posts about people getting them.

i mean who throws money at something without doing at least basic research about it?? 10 minutes of skimming through this thread alone is all one needs.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

Scams are not moderated so this thread won't be locked unless DwarfMiner does it.

Sorry for those who stepped into this pile of shit but you can't possibly say you haven't been warned.
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

i would like someone take these persons and give them what they deserve

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
pikachuy

Activity: 544
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

The thing that threw me off instantly was the website. Like really, you create your own FPGA, yet can't even throw in your own website/domain? Piggy backing off https://www.webasyst.com/cloud/ means that you aren't really in it for the long haul or just want something up quick and easy for show to dump later. Even Baikal has their own domain/website and we know how well they are in their communication... lol

If I was truly evil, I can create a product and website easily with video that looks like it's running from a classic Atari game and offer crypto payment, bank transfer, and paypal to insure confidence/safety in people.

Lets say 1500 people bought it, 1200 people paid with paypal, and 300 people paid crypto just because they want to use crypto or their funds are tied in crypto.

If there's a chance if that it does turn vaporware, those 1200 people who paid with paypal gets their money back, no problem for both parties. Owner doesn't care, cause 300 people paid in crypto, so win-win.

Now time to shutdown generic website and move onto next project.

Then again, I could be all wrong, this is just how I see it. For now....

Called this on the dot, live and learn people. Knowledge is priceless.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

And again the wise words have applied "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is". Got to admit though, was really tempted to buy at least one of those so-called FPGA boards but thankfully my sober mind was paranoid enough.

chris-swiss

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

Sorry for all people have buy this product, but don't worry some people have buy obelisk SC1 for siacoin and they have lost more money than you.
And me have lost money with b3 more than the price at this product .
so just welcome to mining world and sorry for you 
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

Sorry for all people have buy this product, but don't worry some people have buy obelisk SC1 for siacoin and they have lost more money than you.
And me have lost money with b3 more than the price at this product .
so just welcome to mining world and sorry for you 

Quit this false equivalence shit at once.

Delivering a product that doesn't ROI is not the same as taking money and running. Well, obelisk might still run I guess but B3 is an actual product that was delivered.

A scam is a scam. That's not "mining world". That's a crime. Stop whitewashing it.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:19:52 PM

Yes I bought it, you can pre-order them from me if you want, and I will send them to you when I receive them...  Wink

oh..that is just 'cruel' on so many levels...it is like you are selling 'phantom puppies' that you expect to receive...and pass along and

instead get a packet of 'sea monkeys' (brine shrimp) ...well played though, well played....keep hope alive kinda thing...

on the first page ->>

ok tnx

regards

lol...

by the time the moderator's get to it..it will be 5 years....look up threads on butterfly labs, paycoin or gaw miners and alpha-tech etc

old scam threads never die...they simply are 'recycled' as a life lesson to 'newbies' Smiley

we've all been there, however Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:09:51 PM

I am a little surprised the OP went dark so fast.  I expected a little bit of foreplay and maybe milk the late comers with the, we have good news and first batch is arriving and things look good... Opening up batch 2, but quantities will be very limited...

I mean he could have really milked this for another 30-50% more.  Few more days and the picture should be crystal clear.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:14:11 PM

yeah the moderator cancelled my topic where i am asking some charity to go on because of all these scams that took all my money. well played

Begging is against the rules.

I am a little surprised the OP went dark so fast.  I expected a little bit of foreplay and maybe milk the late comers with the, we have good news and first batch is arriving and things look good... Opening up batch 2, but quantities will be very limited...

I mean he could have really milked this for another 30-50% more.  Few more days and the picture should be crystal clear.

Luckily this is a very cheap scheme, what with the free trial website etc. They could have roped a few more victims in if they had some shills post tracking, pictures, etc but apparently that was not budgeted for.
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

yeah the moderator cancelled my topic where i am asking some charity to go on because of all these scams that took all my money. well played

Begging is against the rules.

I am a little surprised the OP went dark so fast.  I expected a little bit of foreplay and maybe milk the late comers with the, we have good news and first batch is arriving and things look good... Opening up batch 2, but quantities will be very limited...

I mean he could have really milked this for another 30-50% more.  Few more days and the picture should be crystal clear.

Luckily this is a very cheap scheme, what with the free trial website etc. They could have roped a few more victims in if they had some shills post tracking, pictures, etc but apparently that was not budgeted for.

You are right he could have easily milked this if there had been a few players to help spin the story of shipped, received, and working miners... Lots of ways to really have cleaned house.  I guess we should be thankful that he wasn't that well organized.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: