Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:06:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC  (Read 43403 times)
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

lol why are you guys even bothering anymore?

Because tie me kangaroo down, sport, is no longer a sport in vogue.

"By special request, our next number will be La Bamba. Hit it, boys!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:11:38 PM

you guiys you guys mauybe the miner is real lollololo0lo

I used to believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Unicorns, pots of gold at the end of rainbows.  But all I smell here since day one was fish.  When the Paypal option was removed then I new it was rotten fish.  So that is why I am hoping someone hunts this guy down.  Then it would get really fun.

Tell me when it starts
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

I used to believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Unicorns, pots of gold at the end of rainbows.  But all I smell here since day one was fish.  When the Paypal option was removed then I new it was rotten fish.  So that is why I am hoping someone hunts this guy down.  Then it would get really fun.
There's only two things that smell like fish, and one of them is fish.
cost82el

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:12:06 PM

I used to believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Unicorns, pots of gold at the end of rainbows.  But all I smell here since day one was fish.  When the Paypal option was removed then I new it was rotten fish.  So that is why I am hoping someone hunts this guy down.  Then it would get really fun.

what is other thing?
dragonmike

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

what is other thing?
Well, if you don't know, you're probably too young!  Grin
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:25:09 PM

what is other thing?

Save your sexist bullshit for your highschool buddies.
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

BitTube and everyone associated with it are now confirmed scam.

Yea, logic is your stongpoint isn't it. A project with 0 premine no ICO or anything, that had a working product when it came out, that has update announcment every single friday where the CEO (the one you call a scammer) is on Discord nighht and day answering questions and listening to the community. Yea sure. If you only knew what you talk about....

BitTube is one of the best project in Crypto. In the sea of all the real MN scam projects and wannabe project (EOS cough, cough) that publish a whitepaper and then deliver nothing for years while wasting ICO money (ETN cough, cough). But sure those are distinguished real projects. Oh man, the people and their logic.

Nevermind, look back at this thread in a year and you will see who was right and who was wrong.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
dragonmike

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

what is other thing?

Save your sexist bullshit for your highschool buddies.
I'm 42, thank you very much. Go chill somewhere, it was a joke.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:17:39 PM

Yea, logic is your stongpoint isn't it. A project with 0 premine no ICO or anything, that had a working product when it came out, that has update announcment every single friday where the CEO (the one you call a scammer) is on Discord nighht and day answering questions and listening to the community. Yea sure. If you only knew what you talk about....

BitTube is one of the best project in Crypto. In the sea of all the real MN scam projects and wannabe project (EOS cough, cough) that publish a whitepaper and then deliver nothing for years while wasting ICO money (ETN cough, cough). But sure those are distinguished real projects. Oh man, the people and their logic.

Nevermind, look back at this thread in a year and you will see who was right and who was wrong.

This has nothing to do with other shitcoins so you can drop this line of shilling.

Here's the question you BitTube apologists should be asking - what else the "CEO" has been lying about? A quick skim of the discord channels shows that he seems to have a very loose relationship with the facts. He got caught with Dwarf but it's extremely unlikely that this was the only time he ever lied. It doesn't work like that.
MinedTangerine

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:38:36 PM

This has nothing to do with other shitcoins so you can drop this line of shilling.

Here's the question you BitTube apologists should be asking - what else the "CEO" has been lying about? A quick skim of the discord channels shows that he seems to have a very loose relationship with the facts. He got caught with Dwarf but it's extremely unlikely that this was the only time he ever lied. It doesn't work like that.

Apologist would be someone disconected with the facts, trying to make a project look better then it actually is. While a lot of people on this thread simply  slander the project without even knowing what it is about probably, I was following this project closely on the other hand from March. And its simply the truth. Its a great project with a really big potential. I have seen a lot of projects and almost none delivered anything. All hype and FUD. On the other hand BitTube is delivering and that is what matters. If you checked the Discord then you can see there is no hype, no hype marketing etc. Smaram said many times that BitTube is builind the platform to perfection first and then the marketing will come. Its smart, because people are sick of hype ICOs scamming them and delivering shit.

If BitTube is a scam then its the worse scam in the history of Crypto lol. Its one thing to have a fight with Smaram (as I said I won't participate in that anymore), he can clear it himself and btw I talked with him and tried to convince him to show the pictures (btw he is abroad until 29.7 anyway, but noone wants to hear that). But I think its extremly irresponsible and low to try to discredit BitTube as there is really 0 to Discredit it for. Remember BitTube is a community and over 25 developers behind the project. And by doing what you people are doing is harming all of them. So in the end you are actually worse then the scammer that scammed you. I really wish people would think about what their actions and words can trigger and mean (and yes that goes for Smaram to for talking about that FPGA on BitTube Discord).

Solve the issues with him and him only and leave the project alone.

EDIT:
I will try to talk to him again when he is back in the office at the end of July and try to convince him to post the pictures here. But he was really pissed about how he got treated here, so it could be mission impossible.

chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

@smaram

I'm politely asking for Your genuine photos of Dwarfminer You received and from postal sticker in order to help community tracking scammers that are basically ruining reputation of cryptocurrencies. Something that You should be interested too, as a cryptocurrency investor.
If You found other members too offensive and don't want to share something with whole community, You could PM photos to me, I know how to proceed them further to authorities that will use them best. It will not help members that bite this obvious scam, but will make crypto world cleaner.

MinedTangerine

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:50:10 PM

@smaram

I'm politely asking for Your genuine photos of Dwarfminer You received and from postal sticker in order to help community tracking scammers that are basically ruining reputation of cryptocurrencies. Something that You should be interested too, as a cryptocurrency investor.
If You found other members too offensive and don't want to share something with whole community, You could PM photos to me, I know how to proceed them further to authorities that will use them best. It will not help members that bite this obvious scam, but will make crypto world cleaner.

Thank you for asking politely. If he misses this post, I will try to ping him when he is back at end of July. Can't promise you anything as at the end its up to him to decide if he will help or not. Again I must tell that I am in no way connected to him. I only know him from BitTube discord and I talked with him in PMs 2 or 3 times, that is all.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:26:45 PM
Merited by NoIdeaAsWell (1)

EDIT:
I will try to talk to him again when he is back in the office at the end of July and try to convince him to post the pictures here. But he was really pissed about how he got treated here, so it could be mission impossible.

He gets treated exactly like he deserves. That might change if he's able to prove he's not lying but so far he hasn't shown any willingness to do so and is threatening with lawyers.

It doesn't matter that you think BitTube is the greatest project. Covering up a scam is not cool.
MinedTangerine

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:44:15 PM

EDIT:

He gets treated exactly like he deserves. That might change if he's able to prove he's not lying but so far he hasn't shown any willingness to do so and is threatening with lawyers.

It doesn't matter that you think BitTube is the greatest project. Covering up a scam is not cool.

That is again jumping to conclusions. This thread is full of that. Where is the proof that he is covering up? He is simply not cooperating with you guys and I can understand him on that. You really can't accuse people without any proof. Covering up would mean he is deliberatly and knowingly trying to help the scammer to cover up the scam. All I saw in this longwinded thread is:

1. He posted some claims on Discord that may or may not be true. Noone knows the facts as of right know.
2. He refuses to show any evidence that the device actually exists and he owns it.

These two points are the only 2 facts in this whole mess of a thread. Everything else is speculation and slander. You accuse him of lying, but you actually cannot prove it. He did not prove he is not lying, but you cannot prove that he is. So stating as a matter of fact that he is lying is a lie by itself. And accusing him of covering up is a fabrication as yet again you don't have any proof that he is.

Thats why I am on his side, not because I beleive him, but because you people are making up things and accusing him of deeds you cannot prove true. Do I beleive that he actually has a device? I don't know, if I was forced to make an answer I would probably lean on the side of no, but that is beside the point. I am on his side simply because he has done nothing to deserve all this that is happening here and because all this is very unethical and unfair.

How many people make claims on the Discord and write all kind of shit but noone makes a X posts long thread accusing them of every possible thing out there. If you are an honest person then read all that you wrote and ask yourself if you are any better then Smaram?

And sry for my English, its not my first language and I also write this an old laptop with shitty keyboard. But I hope you understand my points.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:50:20 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 08:28:19 PM by suchmoon

That is again jumping to conclusions. This thread is full of that. Where is the proof that he is covering up? He is simply not cooperating with you guys and I can understand him on that. You really can't accuse people without any proof. Covering up would mean he is deliberatly and knowingly trying to help the scammer to cover up the scam. All I saw in this longwinded thread is:

He's refusing to provide information that could help to identify the scammers. That's quite deliberate and I would call that a cover-up.

1. He posted some claims on Discord that may or may not be true. Noone knows the facts as of right know.
2. He refuses to show any evidence that the device actually exists and he owns it.

These two points are the only 2 facts in this whole mess of a thread. Everything else is speculation and slander. You accuse him of lying, but you actually cannot prove it. He did not prove he is not lying, but you cannot prove that he is. So stating as a matter of fact that he is lying is a lie by itself. And accusing him of covering up is a fabrication as yet again you don't have any proof that he is.

He lied at least twice - when he promised to post more info on discord and in this thread. According to your argument it wouldn't be possible to prove anything ever if he simply refuses to provide proof or to admit that he lied. Again, this is not a court of law and we're not sentencing him to prison, we're expressing our opinions. My opinion is based on certain facts, such as DwarfMiner failing to deliver the product and smaram failing to show the product, whereas yours is based mostly on your trust in smaram and not much else.

Thats why I am on his side, not because I beleive him, but because you people are making up things and accusing him of deeds you cannot prove true. Do I beleive that he actually has a device? I don't know, if I was forced to make an answer I would probably lean on the side of no, but that is beside the point. I am on his side simply because he has done nothing to deserve all this that is happening here and because all this is very unethical and unfair.

How many people make claims on the Discord and write all kind of shit but noone makes a X posts long thread accusing them of every possible thing out there. If you are an honest person then read all that you wrote and ask yourself if you are any better then Smaram?

And sry for my English, its not my first language and I also write this an old laptop with shitty keyboard. But I hope you understand my points.

smaram is the only one you can set things straight so if he's not lying then you'd think it would be in his best interest to do so. I'm not the one threatening him with lawyers, in fact I'm encouraging him to speak to his own lawyers because he sounds quite clueless.

I'm really getting tired of this false-equivalence / all-or-nothing shit. Stop deflecting into other shitcoins, other people on discord, etc. It's about Dwarf FPGA scam and smaram's involvement, not "every possible thing". Other people doing bad things is a topic for another thread.
MinedTangerine

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

He's refusing to provide information that could help to identify the scammers. That's quite deliberate and I would call that a cover-up.

He lied at least twice - when he promised to post more info on discord and in this thread. According to your argument it wouldn't be possible to prove anything ever if he simply refuses to provide proof or to admit that he lied. Again, this is not a court of law and we're not sentencing him to prison, we're expressing our opinions. My opinion is based on certain facts, such as DwarfMiner failing to deliver the product and smaram failing to show the product, whereas yours is based mostly on your trust in smaram and not much else.

smaram is the only one you can set things straight so if he's not lying then you'd think it would be in his best interest to do so. I'm not the one threatening him with lawyers, in fact I'm encouraging him to speak to his own lawyers because he sounds quite clueless.

I'm really getting tired if this false-equivalence / all-or-nothing shit. Stop deflecting into other shitcoins, other people on discord, etc. It's about Dwarf FPGA scam and smaram's involvement, not "every possible thing". Other people doing bad things is a topic for another thread.

I agree there is no point in continuing this. We don't agree now and we obviously will not find common ground in the future.

Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:46:27 PM

If someone has information or a unit from the OP I don't know why they wouldn't be willing to help run down the details.  Unless of course everyone came at them like a mob which put them on the defensive.  Some politeness and courtesy goes a long way.  Think about how you would feel if you happened to be this lone witness with a unit and everyone has their pitch forks and torches....
Bitside.co

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

If someone has information or a unit from the OP I don't know why they wouldn't be willing to help run down the details.  Unless of course everyone came at them like a mob which put them on the defensive.  Some politeness and courtesy goes a long way.  Think about how you would feel if you happened to be this lone witness with a unit and everyone has their pitch forks and torches....

Oh man, if that happened to me I'd post a shit ton of photos showing the box, the address label, details, hell I'd even DNA swab the box.

If I found out I was used as a bait for a scam, I'd be very interested in finding the person who did it.
TGJ

Activity: 173
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:50:25 PM

Oh man, if that happened to me I'd post a shit ton of photos showing the box, the address label, details, hell I'd even DNA swab the box.

If I found out I was used as a bait for a scam, I'd be very interested in finding the person who did it.
Exactly. Any normal person would want to help, unless they are in on the scam.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:02:54 PM

If someone has information or a unit from the OP I don't know why they wouldn't be willing to help run down the details.  Unless of course everyone came at them like a mob which put them on the defensive.  Some politeness and courtesy goes a long way.  Think about how you would feel if you happened to be this lone witness with a unit and everyone has their pitch forks and torches....

Exactly. Any normal person would want to help, unless they are in on the scam.

Exactly.  Plus if you go back and look, nobody really said anything at all offensive or really even very accusatory until after he showed up all hostile.  Look at page 49 and then his first post to the thread on page 50 was this:

some poeple should be really carefull what they are saying in here, lawyers will have fun to protect my rights.

you can ask me in a normal way, without this shitty garbage.

i told on our discord cleary don‘t buy it, because they dont work, also this guy exodussian, in a dm conversation, i told him don‘t buy it! against all what i told him, he thinked he is clever and can reboot the device every 20min, i am not responsible for your decision, i have not put the gun on your head to buy it, and i have not did anykind of advertisent for it,  for no one of you! you decided by your self, like i did and we are all scammed, what a surpise in this crypto world, scam from ico, tg groups and and and.

and when you copy paste images, then copy paste also the sections where i am saying dont buy it because they dont work.

and what kind of stupid idiot you must be? this scammer put so much effort to be hidden on all, and to think that  i have something todo with this in public.. why should be somebody so stupid!!

Not the attitude you would expect if he had simply purchased one and received it and then everyone else got scammed.  As I posted before, I was inclined to think he had just lied about receiving it for whatever stupid reason and his lie blew up in his face when the whole thing turned out to be a scam.  And while I understand that people have a hard time owning up to their dishonesty, his reactions make me start to question if just a stupid lie is really all there is to it.  Maybe he is the scammer.  Maybe the scammer is his buddy.  As I also posted before, based on his reactions, the very best case scenario in regards to him is that he's only a stupid liar.  Every other possibility is worse.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: