Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321667 times)
laci14

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks.[/size]

Cryptocurrency Exchanges Enable Users to Navigate the Internet of Value

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.

qnguyen1822

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

Minimal downtime, typically restricted to server maintenance, application upgrades, or database migration.
    Resilience under high volume, heavy traffic conditions, or DDoS attacks.
    No technical debt: exchanges that quickly add new altcoins or new features without proper testing or careful software design accumulate technical debt by taking shortcuts. Technical debt translates into applications that are harder to maintain and prone to 
bugs and security holes.

Blockchain.io will attract high volume traders with specific features such as a FIX 
API and a borrowing facility, but also with the high level of availability of the trading 
platform.
    Processing capacity in the first phase will be of up to 2 million orders per day.
    Cryptocurrencies will be listed on the trading platform following a strict vetting process (sustainability, technical, and deep protocol review) by our team of blockchain experts. 

Regular updates and publications will inform platform stakeholders and the community through altcoin technical reviews and financial analyses.
As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.
Dmitro777

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

I think this is a very interesting project that's what its developers are offering
The Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized "trustless" cross-chain "fair exchange" settlement. The centralized exchange will be low-latency and full-featured, with custody services, centralized order booking and efficient order matching.
nhoknhopluu

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.

Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.

After reading this, I found this is a great project. I'm sure your team and the project can get higher in the future
karimaboud

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:25:05 AM

Great project, moreover it is french, that is really cool ! I hope you will succeed, everything looks fine, WP is detailed, the team is good, well experienced and the "real economy", that's make me really confident for the future. French projects are still rare and it is good to see that we can be part of blockchainr evolution too ! I hope there will be some AMA to chat with the team and learn a little bit more about people behind this project ! I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest !
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable?
Fesgod

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

This Blockchain.io project firstly encouraged me to be honest by the design and clarity of the site. The idea of founders is to create an European cryptocurrency exchange, which would stand out in crypto space thanks to its features. What’s more we have certainty about reality of the company not like in the case of other exchanges. The founder and CEO of the project co-founded in 2011 as one of the first bitcoin exchanges in the world, which proves his experience and contribution in cryptocurrrency industry.  The first feature ensure a deep orderbook on all pairs by using high availability and high scalability trade matching engine. Basic orders are quite common on the other exchanges but not all exchanges have advanced orders, that allow you to use your preferred trading methods. In my opinion, the next functions will contribute significantly to success of the platform. Periodic auctions will aim to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism, which I didn’t noticed on others crypto exchanges. Furthermore whenever you will plan to oper short position it will be possbile on blockchain.io platform, you can also borrow or lend money from/to the other platform users what makes trading on the market much easier.
Drdv19

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

Fully Compliant & Transparent

Exhaustive accounting records are audited by independent professional auditors to ensure the integrity of the trading platform.
The exchange aims to comply with all current applicable EU regulations, ensuring that assets never get seized or frozen.
Customer balances on the liability side must match exactly the inventory of coins held by the exchange. Blockchain.io aims to perform such balance check and to publish its cryptographic proof at every block interval.
triduc1981

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:33:24 AM

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.[1][30] This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively.[31] A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests.[32] The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Smiley Smiley Smiley
vespa946

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

I think this is good project and strong team, i hope the project will develop well in the future. I know the project thanks to the posts in my group they appreciate your project and I believe in that !! good luckkk !!!! Good work you are doing blockchain. I love you project and wish it moon soonest. I wish you success in this project.
Kayc92

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

Hey BCOI team,

The online world is  using cryptocurrency as a main financial instrument. The market driven by cryptocurrencies is  growing up creating space for alot of new ideas.
I think your team is composed of capable members for the project, I think the idea behind the project is great, the idea of a decentralized exchange combined with the features of a centralized exchange is a great idea being more customer friendly with in general more security for the customer itself. Still there needs to be alot of competition. However im not sure about the way you try to use an Airdrop like this to create a memberbase. Is it even possible to create value of your company by spending this huge amount of tokens for free to everyone joining?

I know that the project is still in infancy but Im not sure if you waste so much money on creating a huge memberbase, that you are able to beat the other competitors. How do you think you can beat other competitors such as QURREX and others. Alot of projects have been started with the same goal as your project, creating a new, better, more secure and faster exchange. I think this is a ambituos project and i wish you all the the best to be the one to reach this goal.

best regards
Kay
phamnhantuu

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

Hi, I see this is a good project for ICO participants with a great team of founders and mentors behind. You have solved the problems in the transaction to create more safety. But I can not see the value and total supply that your token is about to release? I see this is a worthwhile project for the time being.
satvinderinsatvinder

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:51:10 AM

Great project with these features - Minimal downtime, restricted to maintenance, or migration. Resilience under high volume or DOS attacks. No technical debt.
Fully compliant & transparent
Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.An ICO service going from planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.Listing of currencies following a technical selection process (sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews).High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.
Transparent auctions several times a day to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism.
Traders can borrow money from other platform users or from the blockchain.io central inventory for larger amounts.
Traders can borrow to open leveraged (or not) long or short positions guaranteed with a security margin.
 I am thinking to invest in it some good amount of money. I read their white paper and its all amazing. I am hoping best for this product. I have strong believe in this project that it will be top 10 CMC near future. Huge revolution ahead guys.BTC .For all those reasons, I wish this will be a real success not only for investors and users but for all the "crypto-ecosystem" too."The Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement" : it will be the perfect combination of an ultra-secure and decentralized exchange with fully compliance and transparency !I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present.The idea is really unique which is something rare to find this days.

For me this is a welcome development. In fact the project is awesome. The importance perhaps the value of the internet these days cut across all societies. So coming up with an ICO like this to create more awareness is very okay. However, I would like to point out here that measures has to been in place to see to the successful completion of it as regard the security aspect amongst others. I would like give my shout out to the BlockChain team for putting up something of this kind. One my part I would tell it to all my followers on twitter, friends on facebook, medium, instagram, telegram even my contacts via whats to see that it is successful as my own quota of contribution. Please I would like to advise that the team keep the investors abreast with any new development and make available information that could be of help to them. I say big ups to you and best of success to the team.

I can not say that the idea of ​​the project is something new and will revolutionize, but it is relevant! In my opinion, in this project everything depends on the team, I've learned enough information, and I can safely say that in this project the team consists of professionals, I hope this project will be a huge success.
krauzdzen

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:01:56 AM

Good luck to the project team ! I think this is a worthy project and I'm glad to participate in it ! I believe that blockchain.io is a project that needs to be encouraged and received a lot of attention. Crypto-currency is here to stay. I believe that the future for a crypto-investor with blockchain.io will be a long time looking forward to this project, I strongly recommend that my colleagues take part in it.
quadblacks

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:08:04 AM

In the next few years, the block chain technology will increase dramatically, and we will try to achieve a cryptographic process. In order to do that, I want to correct the speculation and do not forget the purpose of the coin, which is the essence of cryptography. If you do, you will be able to evolve both the encryption chain and the block chain.
duyminh226

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

I am thinking to invest in it some good amount of money. I read their white paper and its all amazing. I am hoping best for this product. I have strong believe in this project that it will be top 10 CMC near future. Huge revolution ahead guys.BTC .For all those reasons, I wish this will be a real success not only for investors and users but for all the "crypto-ecosystem" too."The Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement" : it will be the perfect combination of an ultra-secure and decentralized exchange with fully compliance and transparency !I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present.The idea is really unique which is something rare to find this days.

For me this is a welcome development. In fact the project is awesome. The importance perhaps the value of the internet these days cut across all societies. So coming up with an ICO like this to create more awareness is very okay. However, I would like to point out here that measures has to been in place to see to the successful completion of it as regard the security aspect amongst others. I would like give my shout out to the BlockChain team for putting up something of this kind. One my part I would tell it to all my followers on twitter, friends on facebook, medium, instagram, telegram even my contacts via whats to see that it is successful as my own quota of contribution. Please I would like to advise that the team keep the investors abreast with any new development and make available information that could be of help to them. I say big ups to you and best of success to the team.
oyitaonyinye

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

The Blockchain.io is an European Cryptocurrency Exchange of trust for individual, institutional traders and investors. It is built on Paymium's proven security and technological record.
The Blockchain.io's market value of the internet of value is to enable users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services globally and around the clock without the involvement of a centralised authority or traditional financial intermediaries or trusted third-parties.
Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the internet of value will enable users to trade across other value networks.
Blockchain.io as a Cryptocurrency Exchange is a multifaceted service business with different functions which includes custody services to  providing underlying information and trading facilities. The exchange must also create a trusted environment for transaction.
Unfortunately hackers and fraudsters are constantly trying to break into exchanges.
Faced by this challenges, many exchanges have shown themselves to be unsafe, unreliable, non-complaint and opaque. The Blockchain.io is determined to fix these issues:
-- Security breaches by hackers and fraudsters .
--Non compliance with national and international laws and regulations.
--Opacity : The management and operations of some exchanges have poor customer service and do not respond to users enquiries. Users are therefore exposed to high risk and uncertainty.
--Outages: Many platforms experience service outages in periods of high volatility leading to major losses for traders and investors.
Blockchain.io's aim to overcome the current shortcomings of the Crypto exchange market by applying the highest standards in security, reliability, compliance and accountability.
To make this more achievable, the founders of Blockchain.io are a seasoned team with in-depth knowledge of cryptocurrency protocols. They pioneered cryptocurrency in Europe 2009 and subsequently created Paymium in 2011(the first European Bitcoin Exchange)  which has been operating hack free since 2013.
tuanvu199x

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

For me this is a welcome development. In fact the project is awesome.
The importance perhaps the value of the internet these days cut across all societies. So coming up with an ICO like this to create more awareness is very okay. However, I would like to point out here that measures has to been in place to see to the successful completion of it as regard the security aspect amongst others. I would like give my shout out to the BlockChain team for putting up something of this kind. One my part I would tell it to all my followers on twitter, friends on facebook, medium, instagram, telegram even my contacts via whats to see that it is successful as my own quota of contribution. Please I would like to advise that the team keep the investors abreast with any new development and make available information that could be of help to them. I say big ups to you and best of success to the team.

Kiss Kiss
hemantvicky

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:43:54 AM

I have seen the website  BLOCKCHAIN.IO it has nice vision to make great things it will make future of all so i hope more and more people will connect with this.
clkraju

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

Awesome Project...
4.8/5 rating for our project and #BCIO #Token on @ICObench! #ICO #cryptocurrency #blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: