Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321644 times)
arlond007

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value. It aims to become the leading European cryptocurrency exchange by 2020. It will offer Crypto and Altcoin listing facilities as well as ICO Services. The platform will offer all the features needed to a comprehensive trading experience including basic and advance orders, peer-to-peer leading and margin trading. Blockchain.io will provide advisory and technology services to execute third-party ICOs, new listing and market making services to foster enhanced token liquidity.  This is why  I stand behind this great project as I believe it will be very successful very soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EzLife_2517

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

Great project, Congrats your team and thanks your airdrop
ser_pav

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?

hah
lequangy

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

grabbydick

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

Solid community and fundamentals. Join the fast-growing movement now!
spoyin

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

Blockchain.io is the security of your assets.
To begin with, the company that deals with Blockchain.io has already a lot of experience, more precisely 7 years.
Their most important advantages, in comparison with the rest, are: The first thing that can be distinguished is the full provision of security in the storage of their savings. Second, this is his excellent team of developers, who took care not only about the imminent realization of the project, but also drew attention to such many important parts as -infrastructure. Their project is completely stitched from Internet attacks + the transaction time is minimized for quick use.
binbim229

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:35:30 PM

It is a great project, with a great team. It is essential for a large scale project. I was lucky to know it through a few of my friends' twitter share. I learned and got my appreciation for this project. It was great. I like the latter point. Exhaustive accounting records are audited by independent professional auditors to ensure the integrity of the trading platform.
The exchange aims to comply with all current applicable EU regulations, ensuring that assets never get seized or frozen.
Customer balances on liability must exactly match the inventory of coins held by the exchange. Blockchain.io aims to perform such a check balance and to publish its cryptographic proof at every block interval.
r31081995

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

Join the next successful project  blockchain.io
SmartSelangor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

its a great project. In Blockchain.io vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

this is nice project. I'm in. thank you
smartboydk

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

Last, but not least, Blockchain.io will have a strong focus on institutions. We believe that ICOs will become the main way to raise funds, and that large companies will approach us to launch their respective tokens for new product launches. Our team is highly experienced and has strong connections in the traditional financial world, therefore, we are aiming to become the primary interlocutor for such companies. Blockchain.io will offer its expertise and knowledge to provide complete ICO services, from planning and execution to token listing on our platform. Nice Project
Sayohyeah

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.[1][30] This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively.[31] A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests.[32] The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.[21] This blockchain-based exchange of value can be completed quicker, safer and cheaper than with traditional systems.[33] A blockchain can assign title rights because, when properly set up to detail the exchange agreement, it provides a record that compels offer and acceptance.[34][35]
shopketoan

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

Blockchain.io is your gateway to the Internet of Value. In the coming Internet of value, decentralized blockchain-operated value networks will become mainstream and compliant, enabling billions of Internet users to exchange value as quickly and as easily as they exchange information today.

Multiple cryptocurrencies will co-exist. Each cryptocurrency will serve the needs of a community of users to securely trade any type of assets, rights, goods, or services thatis of value to them in a decentralized value network, i.e. without supervision by a central authority.

As a cryptocurrency exchange, Blockchain.io will play a major role in the Internet of Value’s ecosystem. It will be the marketplace where cryptocurrencies will be traded against each other, a gateway to and a bridge across the multiple value networks powered by different blockchains/cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH).

Blockchain.io will combine the efficiency of a low-latency full-featured centralized exchange with decentralized “trustless” cross-chain settlement. The project leverages the latest developments in cross-chain atomic swaps, cryptographic protocols, and payment networks such as Lightning and Raiden. These developments will overcome the scalability issues of decentralized blockchains, allow transactions across heterogenous blockchains, increase the speed and lower the cost of these transactions, making them ready for mass adoption.

Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability standards. It strives to overcome the shortcomings of rival crypto exchanges that have repeatedly caused severe losses for issuers and token holders. To achieve this, the team relies on its advanced knowledge of cryptographic technology, its operational in-depth understanding of the crypto world, and a strong company culture committed to security and compliance.
hungedu

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:39:56 PM

Fantastic project, and it is french, that is really cool !  I hope there will be some AMA to chat with the team and learn a little bit more about people behind this project ! I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. I hope you will succeed, everything looks fine, WP is detailed, the team is good, well experienced and the "real economy", that's make me really confident for the future. French projects are still rare and it is good to see that we can be part of blockchainr evolution too !
It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest ! Thanks for that.
fpeivissa

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

Amazing project !!!! Wish you all the best !!!!!

Cryptocurrencies Power the Internet of Value
In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.
The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks.

Cryptocurrency Exchanges Enable Users to Navigate the Internet of Value

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.

Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.
Shumiloff

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

toto31_st

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

This project is a necessary tool now. If everything's well, they have great perspectives for growth and development.
I see this is a potential project and quite professional, I got acquainted with this project and I really liked it.
Good luck !
tuandung

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

Blockchain.io is a decentralized platform for storing and trading crypto currency.
lehuytiengvang

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:54:00 PM

I will follow the project closely for several reasons. First, I recognize, I saw this project because it is french and there are not much french project in this cryptoworld. Moreover, the team is reall experienced, especially in the real life as we can see jobs in Canal + or Orange. This is for me a quality insurance !
But I will also follow this project for technical reasons. There are a lot of exchanges and a new one could seem useless. But it is not the case, the crypto will know deep changes during the next month/years and it is really important to go to a regulation process. A project like Blockchain.io will include the rules in the process and for me, crypto trader on my spare time, this is a huge condition to join an exchange.
It makes me feel more secured because for the moment, everything seems to be like far west. Sometimes it is nice, you make x1000, but in generally, it is always dangerous and I am not feeling comfortable with that.
First, I did the contest, it is nice and allows to enter in the project. But now, since I am reading a lot about it, I am considering particpate in the ICO sale like I did for others projects like this one, because there is no crypto future without strong and serious exchanges. There is no red flag on this project, everyting seems to be thinked to be well done and the relation with Paymium is just another guaratee of the serious of this project !
Good luck guys !
loreking

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

Almost all exchanges are from Asia so cryptoworld is worldwide on the paper but highly demanding on Asia, hope Blockchain exchange will break this monopoly for a better worldwide community.
thanhbao

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website. Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
I hope the project will develop well!
Thank!  Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: