Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321643 times)
thanbai3.0

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

Very interesting project.

Their team is hyper strong, Pierre Noizat is pretty known in France and he was interviewed a few times on french TV if I'm not mistaken. He's also the CEO of Paymium which is a well-known and reputed Bitcoin exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yasitha jayanath

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

The blockchain will change our world like the Internet. Many old-timers criticize the technology, because they are not ready to accept it, and not because the technology is bad. When I read your white sheet, I was totally delighted with how this would change our life. I think that it depends on each of us. We must support the community. The old system separated people from each other. The blockchain unites the whole world in a community where each of us is valuableAbsolutely brilliant founding team, tons of experience in the financial space, humble founders. Patiently answering each and every question from investors is no mean feat, but these guys do it with detailed answers too!Very successful! If you haven't joined yet - do it now! And YOU don't popozhalet! I wish success to this project! At height
Djambo

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:51:33 AM

Hi, guys!
It seems to me that the network of paths looks like it's on the right path to success. Plus a very professional team.
Great probability of project success. Think about it. Wink
supperkyo89

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

I think this is good project and strong team, i hope the project will develop well in the future. I know the project thanks to the posts in my group they appreciate your project and I believe in that. Their team is hyper strong, Pierre Noizat is pretty known in France and he was interviewed a few times on french TV if I'm not mistaken. He's also the CEO of Paymium which is a well-known and reputed Bitcoin exchange. I'm happy that I can join this airdrop, I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest !
nhochime

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

"nice project" is not enough to describe what I want to say.
this project will develop well in the future, right ?
i and my friend really like this project and we believe guys !
good luckkk and fighting !!!!
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

Blockchain.io, Your Gateway To The Internet Of Value

Cryptocurrencies Power the Internet of Value

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks.

Cryptocurrency Exchanges Enable Users to Navigate the Internet of Value

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.

Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.

Essential Features

Ultra-Secure & Decentralized

• The centralized part of the exchange offers highly secure custody services with cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserve.
  • Cryptocurrencies are held in cold storage (offline) for at least 98% of reserves.

• A cold wallet access requires multiple signatures.
  • A cold wallet private key is split and held in a number of different vaults in multiple 
locations.
  • Other in-house security processes and technological features.
  • Internal procedures protect the exchange from social engineering attacks. 
Periodic technical audits and timestamped logs allow detection of any tampering 
attempts in the accounting database.
  • Periodic financial audits verify that the inventory of coins (assets side) matches the 
records of liabilities with cryptographic proof. If the exchange’s customer balances are checked against a blockchain inventory of coins (utxos in Bitcoin language) every block interval, there is little or no room for a rogue intruder to alter database records with profit.
  • Decentralized settlement relies on fair-exchange protocols allowing atomic swaps of cryptocurrencies to eliminate the counter-party risk inherent to a custodial exchange.

Fully Compliant & Transparent

• Exhaustive accounting records are audited by independent professional auditors to ensure the integrity of the trading platform.
  • The exchange aims to comply with all current applicable EU regulations, ensuring that assets never get seized or frozen.
  • Customer balances on the liability side must match exactly the inventory of coins held by the exchange. Blockchain.io aims to perform such balance check and to publish its cryptographic proof at every block interval.

Reliable Infrastructure

• Minimal downtime, typically restricted to server maintenance, application upgrades, or database migration.
  • Resilience under high volume, heavy traffic conditions, or DDoS attacks.
  • No technical debt: exchanges that quickly add new altcoins or new features without proper testing or careful software design accumulate technical debt by taking shortcuts. Technical debt translates into applications that are harder to maintain and prone to 
bugs and security holes.
  • Blockchain.io will attract high volume traders with specific features such as a FIX 
API and a borrowing facility, but also with the high level of availability of the trading 
platform.
  • Processing capacity in the first phase will be of up to 2 million orders per day.

Select Digital Currencies

• Cryptocurrencies will be listed on the trading platform following a strict vetting process (sustainability, technical, and deep protocol review) by our team of blockchain experts. 

• Regular updates and publications will inform platform stakeholders and the community through altcoin technical reviews and financial analyses.

ICO Execution & Token Listing

• Blockchain.io will provide ICO campaign support and token listing services to assist entrepreneurs and technologists in the planning and execution of their fundraising campaigns.
  • Following the ICO campaigns, Blockchain.io will ensure that newly created tokens are listed on Blockchain.io to provide liquidity to investors and traders.
In addition, Blockchain.io will create Token liquidity through:
  • Market making using Blockchain.io’s inventory
  • Incentive program for Paymium users.

Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability standards. It strives to overcome the shortcomings of rival crypto exchanges that have repeatedly caused severe losses for issuers and token holders. To achieve this, the team relies on its advanced knowledge of cryptographic technology, its operational in-depth understanding of the crypto world, and a strong company culture committed to security and compliance.

Paymium, the company behind Blockchain.io

Relationship between the two platforms

Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020.

C-Level Team

Advisors

Token Use

Token Emission

Roadmap

If you want to know more about our Token Sale visit blockchain.io and sign up for the Token Sale Whitelist

I think the new block project will be the best ICO in 2018. A strong team and a very promising project, generous bonuses. And also an excellent Bounty program and ease of use. It is evident that the developers take care of their partners. I'm glad that I found such a project.
arifkhan001

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

I have read details of this. All details, they have kept step by step such as Uses, Road Map, Cryptocurrency Exchange, Decentralized and liquidity service. And Also described in Internet of Value in Block Diagram with teamwork
Relationship between 2 platform are good. Team are also confident. I hope that it will go up and up
cryptosurance

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:10:10 AM

A project with a unique domain like blockchain.io really gains attention. Although the domain was already claimed in 2012 it took quite some time before the project really came to light in the current form. To govern means is to foresee. It was for sure not something that happened overnight. Blockchain.io is the creation of people with great vision, believe and understanding of this new disruptive blockchain technology. There is a very solid team of developers and advisors on board and Mr. Pierre Noizat, the CEO of Blockchain.io and already proven to be successful with another company called Paymium, is a blockchain-pioneer since 2008.

As a cryptocurrency exchange, Blockchain.io will play a major role in the Internet of Value’s ecosystem. It will be the marketplace where cryptocurrencies will be traded against each other, a gateway to and a bridge across the multiple value networks powered by different blockchains/cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH)

Their operations are proven hack-free since 2013 and security, together with accountability and reliability, are among the main focusses for this project. The security is top-level, which became very important in today’s markets to gain trust among investors since a hacked exchange is one of the biggest fears nowadays. Blockchain.io aims to become the biggest European exchange - by creating a bridge between fiat and crypto - and with a lot of competition and hackers around absolutely nothing can be left to chance. Everything seems to be top-notch work (encrypted cold storage, fully compliant, minimal downtime, atomic swaps, etc.).
At this very moment their Airdrop http://vy.tc/fSebM18 is live and there is an ICO planned prior to launch. Always DYOR, but I really recommend to have a look at his project. You can join their high valued airdrop risk-free or you can decide to invest in the project during the coming ICO. The experts of icobench.com already rated the project with 4.8 out of 5. Stay tuned by joining the whitelist through their website.
mopxy

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

I think that the power and decentralization of decentralization can
Understand and support the impact.
Can your project solve the real problem?
Your block chain technology has the potential to shake up various industries.
I want to solve the fundamental problem of the market
What is the size of your project and how is the market, such as vendors and people, to accept your solution?
Is your project easy for ordinary people to understand?
Titigrominet

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

Hello everyone, I've discovered your project today, and I think it'Il be interesting:- ) So I 'II follow  you to see what it'Il happen in the future !

This is a real good project, with a strong team, i totally support this coin, i am pretty sure that it will become a TOP 100 coin one day,
i have checked up their Whitepaper, if they do what they said, it's going to make noise in the CryptoGame because it really have something
interesting to offer to Industry.
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:18:58 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 11:08:30 PM by mistersehmuz

Promising and innovative project with great idea. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal.
Ryhorr

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

The Blockchain.io platform combines a centralized exchange of listings with decentralized interconnection. The centralized exchange will be implemented with a low delay and full functionality, with custodial services, centralized ordering orders and effective order coordination. A decentralized gateway settlement will be based on cryptographic protocols that allow users to process transactions through heterogeneous block chains without third-party and without counterparty risk. Trust exchange and exchange should encourage trade, while ensuring trust. This will be done only by a centralized exchange with a decentralized settlement.
The blockchain.io platform will also allow trading tokens, these digital tokens released as part of the ICO. The first token, available on Blockchain.io, will be the first in its ICO, BCIO, which will allow its owners to receive discounts on the platform. Thanks to this new platform Paymium hopes to expand its audience, which today mainly consists of small investors. Paymium also wants to expand its geographical area of ​​influence. Currently, the company focuses mainly on France and Europe, and the US and Asia are promising markets.
zetta1

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

I'm super excited that Blockchain.io will offer all the features needed to a comprehensive trading experience including basic and advance orders, peer-to-peer leading and margin trading.
I'm looking forward to using Blockchain.io!
daniel1113

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:31:26 AM

Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value. It aims to become the leading European cryptocurrency exchange by 2020. It will offer Crypto and Altcoin listing facilities as well as ICO Services. The platform will offer all the features needed to a comprehensive trading experience including basic and advance orders, peer-to-peer leading and margin trading. Blockchain.io will provide advisory and technology services to execute third-party ICOs, new listing and market making services to foster enhanced token liquidity.
builuongcaoson

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

Thanks for letting me know a great project like this. This is the best project I have ever encountered. I do not know what you think about my statement but it really is, this project consists of good team with great plan and their way of working is very effective and professional. High visibility, a good leader and team-mates. Blockchain.io provides new forms of financing to companies wishing to raise funds for their startup projects. I am confident that this project will succeed in the future. This is really an opportunity for you, take a close look at this blockchain.io project.

The Blockchain.io platform includes a centralized exchange of listings with decentralized interconnection. The central exchange will be implemented with a low delay and full functionality, with custodial services, centralized ordering, and effective ordering. A decentralized gateway will be based on cryptographic protocols that allow users to process transactions through heterogeneous block chains without third parties and without counterparty risk. Trust exchange and trade should encourage trade, while ensuring trust. This will be done only by centralized exchange with a decentralized settlement.

That's why I think the project is really great. I think you all agree with me.
ntaz77

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:38:40 AM

#Blokchain_io: Nice project for the futur, with a great team.
This is one of the best project which we have known is going to be to the moon successful.
huangyongsheng

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

Hello addmin..
You should change the link of bitcointalk on http://vy.tc/fT1qh31 Shocked Grin Grin Grin Wink Smiley
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

Excellent work to create a loyal and cohesive community. Work to promote the project is put on stream. Indeed, this project is very attractive for its future opportunities. It gives very good rewards in the form of free tokens to its participants who actively help it develop. There are few such companies who can really provide a full list of such services.
TsiaoTai

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

Thank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting project. It must be said that crypto-currencies are a very new type of Financial instrument that can be sometime misleading for new investors. I believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Blockchain.io, we have a real vision, a strong leader (well established in the crypto-world) as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. Blockhain.io offers new forms of financial liquidity to companies that want to raise money for their startup project. At the end of the day, we are talking about real value creation (as new startup companies create products, services and jobs). This is the most important factor that make me believe that this company is completely viable, compared to other companies that may offer, at a first glance a similar value proposition, but are in fact, only based on speculation (as no actual service or products are linked to it). In the next future, I believe that a significant part of these cryptocurrencies (that are created every day at an unimaginable speed), will disappear due to this lack of real utility, which is not the case of Blockchain.io. I believe that Blockchain.io has a great future and I will certainly keep an eye on it for quite some time. Good luck guys  ! hope on you
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

This project to have been studied so that it works wonderfully it's time to change platforms such as Youtube which is full of advertising that brings them back a lot while we users do not win anything I see something grandiose the team is really experienced this project
I think alot if investors will invest in this project. They will never skip a good project like Blockcainio
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: