Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321667 times)
Valera Dautov

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Very interesting project. I will follow him and recommend to friends. Without deception. The best contest and project that was. I vote for this project. Join this project. I really like this project. I fully support him. Join until it's too late.
nmhaster

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

Good project to obtain many profits, we hope to have the best advice what will give the project the necessary drive to achieve success and the grace of being able to advance in the future of cryptocurrencies as a vanguard of excellence and absolute superiority
Poweriser

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:26:59 PM

Glad to be a part of this project and looking forward to your progress in 2018. I AM  bewondering of you are planning to realse a virtual wallet soon??
 Grin
uhuhu

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

Thank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting projectI believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Blockchain.io, we have a real vision, a strong leader (well established in the crypto-world) as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. Blockhain.io offers new forms of financial liquidity to companies that want to raise money for their startup project. At the end of the day, we are talking about real value creation (as new startup companies create products, services and jobs). This is the most important factor that make me believe that this company is completely viable, compared to other companies that may offer, at a first glance a similar value proposition, but are in fact, only based on speculation (as no actual service or products are linked to it). In the next future, I believe that a significant part of these cryptocurrencies (that are created every day at an unimaginable speed), will disappear due to this lack of real utility, which is not the case of Blockchain.io. As a conclusion, I believe that Blockchain.io has a great future and I will certainly keep an eye on it for quite some time.
rubikon22

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:28:20 PM

Thank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting projectI believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Blockchain.io, we have a real vision, a strong leader (well established in the crypto-world) as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. Blockhain.io offers new forms of financial liquidity to companies that want to raise money for their startup project. At the end of the day, we are talking about real value creation (as new startup companies create products, services and jobs). This is the most important factor that make me believe that this company is completely viable, compared to other companies that may offer, at a first glance a similar value proposition, but are in fact, only based on speculation (as no actual service or products are linked to it). In the next future, I believe that a significant part of these cryptocurrencies (that are created every day at an unimaginable speed), will disappear due to this lack of real utility, which is not the case of Blockchain.io.
AlkatsuAirdrops

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

Initially internet competed with the traditional media for spaces and relevance but that was 20 years ago, a lot has changed since then, now traditional media is struggling and crying desperately for survival because it is almost extinct due to it limitations. Now its bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies struggling having a lot of not so good moments, being doubted by skeptics while enthusiasts are forced to be cautious has government regulations and others cause a lot of volatility, but like the internet this is the future. And we are in it already, the markets of the past and the currency of the moment will soom give way to the future. Welcome blockchain.io the truly decenteralized market that fulfils the desire of freedom and democracy giving power to each person to decide for himself. Now when the future of markets and currencies come, I will be there with blockchain.io showing the way and reaping the benefits. I love the idea as it becomes clearer to me. Now it is the time of value from the internet for all
cohaku

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:38:09 PM

I think as follows.
The exchange should be a meaningful place for people all over the world.
It must be fair and safe.
Because our future is largely left to virtual currency.
BCIO will make people's wishes come true.
guccibillion

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:39:52 PM

this is a very interesting project in the block chain of the community, I want to see this project in my investment portfolio, I'm happy to get the tokens of this project

I want to read white paper and get acquainted with this project

I was interested in these tokens and an interesting proposal airdrop
mayankpandeyji

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

I especially like the vision part of this project, which states that Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.
SvenNIOK

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:43:18 PM

When I see the team, I cannot thing something else than finally a french leaded project!
zaganda

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:45:31 PM

Great name for exchange Wink I hope more people join for name here Wink I keep eye on these project Wink
ezoeptc

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

This is a potential project, here are the reasons for what I want to affirm:
1. They have a strong advisors team (one of whom is Jean-Pascal Beaufret - former General Director of the Tax Administration - Ministry of Finance of France, Adviser - Goldman Sachs).
2. Core team with experience in finance and marketing (in which the founder and CEO of the project Mr. Pierre Noizat - is the CEO of Paymium, one of the first bitcoin exchange platforms in the world. Pierre holds an MSc from Ecole Polytechnique, France’s leading Engineering School, and a MBA Degree from Columbia University in New York.)
3. The product of the project is to provide the market with a better security platform, legally clear ...
4. Business Model: Blockchain.io will generate revenues from trading activities, lending, digital currency payments and ICO services. Basically, the time-tested business model of marketplaces and exchanges will be applied to new products and unique technology
5. Roadmap of the project is very clear and scientific: Blockchain.io will progressively roll out new features over the next 18 months, starting with liquidity services and centralized custodial cryptocurrency exchange functionalities in 2018. Decentralized settlement and lending capabilities will follow in early 2019
That's what impressed me about them.
Germainb

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?

There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks u.
nilowa90

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

Nice project...BCIO seems to be a very promising coin with some sound expectations of very good returns.

Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020 !

“BCIO tokens will be used to incentivize platform use and reward external developers as well as existing Paymium.com users and early blockchain.io adopters and supporters. The time to opt-in is upon us, and the sooner users adopt tokens and engage the exchange the better. We look forward to building the Internet of Value together with you! ’’
luckyochuko

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:55:12 PM

Do not be afraid to invest in this project @Blockchain_io  #cryptocurrency #blockchain #ICOs ,  it is very promising, with a good and experienced team of professionals, so do not miss this opportunity, which falls one in a million.
@Blockchain_io  #cryptocurrency #blockchain #ICOs
skoblikovks

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:05:33 PM

Is a great project and it has great potential for development.
I Believe in this project and to the team, they are seriously taking every steps to make it a successful.
yemole

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

I have to say this is a very good idea. I'm impressed with the quality of community they are trying to build. If all goes well, this might just be the project of the year. I like their website too and the rewards system is probably foolproof preventing the possibility of swindlers getting everything with nothing to left for others. With good exchanges and suitable partnerships, I see this project doing great things. I'm happy to be a part of this project. Good luck team
mertcan0zluk

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:30:30 PM

The centralized part of the exchange offers highly secure custody services with cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserve.
Cryptocurrencies are held in cold storage (offline) for at least 98% of reserves.

A cold wallet access requires multiple signatures. 

A cold wallet private key is split and held in a number of different vaults in multiple 
locations. 

Other in-house security processes and technological features.
Internal procedures protect the exchange from social engineering attacks. 
Periodic technical audits and timestamped logs allow detection of any tampering 
attempts in the accounting database.
Periodic financial audits verify that the inventory of coins (assets side) matches the 
records of liabilities with cryptographic proof. If the exchange’s customer balances are checked against a blockchain inventory of coins (utxos in Bitcoin language) every block interval, there is little or no room for a rogue intruder to alter database records with profit.
Decentralized settlement relies on fair-exchange protocols allowing atomic swaps of cryptocurrencies to eliminate the counter-party risk inherent to a custodial exchange.
MrBlack001

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:38:30 PM

Blockchain.io will bring professionalism and accountability to the Crypto market.

Together with partner Paymium I am sure they will reach their goal: to be the number 1 Cryptocurrency exchange in 2020.

What I especially like are the features highlighted by Blockchain.io:

1) Focus on being ultra secure and decentralised so our funds will be stored safely;
2) Fully compliant including being audited: Cryptocurrency is as of now the 'Wild West' so it is good that the team realises this and focusses on complying with regulators;
3) Propelling ICO's by offering a platform for their tokens.

The team looks very professional and will be able to reach the set goals. With a lot of exchanges having bugs are poor customer support an exchange with is truly ran like a professional business focussing on satifying their customers, there is room for a project like this!

I wish the team the best on their journey to reach their goals and I will keep an eye on progress made!
gipu_sa

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:38:51 PM

Hey Guys,

first of all I wanna thank you a lot! You having a promising project and i am really exciting about it to help spreding this opportunity for everybody.!

and i really love this quote here: "Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020."

If you guys keep achieving your roadmap goals we will become really strong in 2020.

And honestly a chance to win 14000k USD at an airdrop for just helping you to spreed the word. Just awesome!

keep it up and good luck!

JD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: