Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321644 times)
jonathan1990

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

this is very good project.I feel very fortunate to hear your site. This is actually a 5 star rated project. I have introduced my friends to join this project to earn more from your very attractive bounty program. I highly appreciate the team. I wish you success and your project will be the best. thanks again, hope to the future....love loce ,,,like like

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bloodlastx

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:41:51 PM

I like project.  Smiley I hope project apply Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value : - Gearing up to become the leader in European cryptocurrency exchange - Combining a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement - Offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings.

What sets us apart is a concentrated effort in Europe, where the crypto market is largely still in its infancy and which as of today lacks a transparent and regulated crypto-exchange with a proprietary token enabling institutions to launch their ICOs. Our proprietary token will allow us to offer incentives to bootstrap the liquidity of the trading platform Smiley
wefef

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

What is Blockchain.io (Your Gateway To The Internet Of Value)
=============================================================

CHARACTERISTICS:
================
* Cryptocurrency exchange.
* Decentralized Settlement.  
* Liquidity Services:

Description:
===========
In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet.
Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks.

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.
Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.

The centralized part of the exchange offers highly secure custody services with cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserve.
Cryptocurrencies are held in cold storage (offline) for at least 98% of reserves.

Exhaustive accounting records are audited by independent professional auditors to ensure the integrity of the trading platform

Minimal downtime, typically restricted to server maintenance, application upgrades, or database migration.
Resilience under high volume, heavy traffic conditions, or DDoS attacks.
Cryptocurrencies will be listed on the trading platform following a strict vetting process (sustainability, technical, and deep protocol review) by our team of blockchain experts.

=======================================================================================================================================
I think an interesting and promising project. I very much hope for the success and well-being of its development. Of great importance is the attitude to the security system on the part of developers.

pratik898

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:45:33 PM

Looks as a legitimate concept with interesting idea. Nicely put forth on all social media about the entire team. I more interested to know on what exchanges will it be launched the very first as it has the major impact as seen in the past. I want this to be listed very first on Binance.
amiakakil

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:33:20 PM

Blockchain.io is your gateway to the Internet of Value. In the coming Internet of value, decentralized blockchain-operated value networks will become mainstream and compliant, enabling billions of Internet users to exchange value as quickly and as easily as they exchange information today.

Multiple cryptocurrencies will co-exist. Each cryptocurrency will serve the needs of a community of users to securely trade any type of assets, rights, goods, or services thatis of value to them in a decentralized value network, i.e. without supervision by a central authority.

As a cryptocurrency exchange, Blockchain.io will play a major role in the Internet of Value’s ecosystem. It will be the marketplace where cryptocurrencies will be traded against each other, a gateway to and a bridge across the multiple value networks powered by different blockchains/cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH).

Blockchain.io will combine the efficiency of a low-latency full-featured centralized exchange with decentralized “trustless” cross-chain settlement. The project leverages the latest developments in cross-chain atomic swaps, cryptographic protocols, and payment networks such as Lightning and Raiden. These developments will overcome the scalability issues of decentralized blockchains, allow transactions across heterogenous blockchains, increase the speed and lower the cost of these transactions, making them ready for mass adoption.

Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability standards. It strives to overcome the shortcomings of rival crypto exchanges that have repeatedly caused severe losses for issuers and token holders. To achieve this, the team relies on its advanced knowledge of cryptographic technology, its operational in-depth understanding of the crypto world, and a strong company culture committed to security and compliance.
sinori

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

I am an airdrop enthusiast so I sign up for quite a few airdrops on a daily basis. I was pleased to see Blockchain.io's airdrop format, as I noticed some unique tasks that allow interested parties to earn extra tokens/rewards for tasks that aren't usually found with other airdrops.  For example, the fact that there are Twitter tasks to follow the CEO and CMO of the blockchain.io community is a wonderful idea!

As I was doing research on blockchain.io I noticed a new term they mentioned, "Internet of Value."  It was the first time I heard anything about the Internet of Value and upon further research I noticed that it, "enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods, and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so-called ‘trusted’ third-parties."

Everyone has been crazy about the “Internet of Things” over the past 2 to 3 years.  I feel like we are still a long way from mass adoption.  However, I am hopeful that progress will continue.  I still have to do some more research on the concept of “Internet of Value” but I am very interested and will be investing a bit of my portfolio into this project.  I hope for great communication from the team as that will be the key factor in determining how much this community will grow.
MultiTAB

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

Decentralized european cryptocurrency exchange Huh OК! I wish you to start quickly! I want to see the best alternative in the current market.
I would like to see:
extended history of trades;
flexible graphics/ TT graphics;
extended analytics;
api;
iOS/Android.

Wish you luck!  Wink
dmtet

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

i everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website. Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
Anatoli4o1

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

It's just a great project!) Blockchain is considered to be one of the simplest and affordable Bitcoin-purses. So, many users choose this particular service because of its simplicity, because it's enough to register on the site and get access to the account. The creators of Blockchain took care to ensure that the wallet became as reliable as possible. Any user can verify this. You just need to go to the "Security Center" section and configure the appropriate settings. Since Blockchain does not require installation on a PC, creating a wallet will take a couple of minutes. To begin with, go to the official site, click on the inscription "Get a free Bitcoin Wallet". Then you will be redirected to the page "Create your Wallet", where you need to specify your email address and password. Check "I have read and agree to the Terms of Service" and click "Continue"
nene12345678

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:54:41 PM

That is very good. I am sure that investing in the project will bring profit, and each participant will be able not only to participate in the project, but also to earn here. This is a potential project, I hope for the future of it
In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.
A wonderful project, with a powerful and professional team that approached the intuition possibilities very interesting and pragmatic, and having promised good income to users of its application, several times increased the army of people using the application.  It was the first time I heard anything about the Internet of Value and upon further research I noticed that it.I hope for great communication from the team as that will be the key factor in determining how much this community will grow. I hope it will go the fall, That's great
Nice project, follow the news. That is a platform, very good! awesome. Hope I win! Thanks all!
yesyes456

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

Security is becoming very important in block-chain technology, and it's true that security issues are too weak these days. I'm looking forward to a project with reliable technology.
xdots

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.
adorable80esan

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

blockchain io
is the best project. I have checked this website.The advisory board is awesome and professional.and The project here is building an exchange.and they are highly experienced team of cryptocurrency.and they made a strong company culture committed to security and compliance.

love this project.
support this project.
Alexpeace

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

A Cryptocurrency exchange that will allow users to trade across multiple value networks powered on the hinges of the blockchains technology is awesome!

As investors have now become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies, Blockchain has provided an internet of value.
maksibris

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:03:48 PM

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.[1][30] This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively.[31] A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests.[32] The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.[21] This blockchain-based exchange of value can be completed quicker, safer and cheaper than with traditional systems.[33] A blockchain can assign title rights because, when properly set up to detail the exchange agreement, it provides a record that compels offer and acceptance.[34][35]
bitcoinworld27

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

Great idea is about to click with full features like android apps and other modules make it popular from start .i am seeing it a huge trading platform when multitude of cryptocurrencies being deployed in coming years
kazachka

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

ATTENTION!!! MONEY AND RELIABLE !!!
WE WORK AND EARN FAST !!!
  HERE THE MOST STRONG COMMANDS AND INTERNET LEADERS HAVE GATHERED.
STRUCTURE IS LEADING EXPERIENCED SUPERVISORS, WHICH WORK ONLY WITH MONEY, EFFECTIVE SCHEMES ON EARNING.
oladapo1

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

Have checked the profile on the website and also the white paper i believe this is going to be one of the beat project out there blockchain.io is a project needs to be encouraged and be given a great attention cryptocurrency is here to stay i  believe the future for crypto investor with blockchain.io will go a long way looking forward to this project i strongly advice my fellow participants to fit in
myronmurray91

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value : - Gearing up to become the leader in European cryptocurrency exchange - Combining a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement - Offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings
Thanhlong8713

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

Hello, I discovered the project recently and made some research as usual in order to understand it as well as I can. This is all clear now : this is the project I was waiting for since a long time !

I totally agree with the team's vision : "too many cryptoasset trading platforms are centralized, which might seem to negate the purpose of a decentralized form of money".

It's not necessary to involve a third-party everytimes but do we have a choice ? Of course not !
If some benefits in using it are real, decentralized exchanges imply a greater security with a total control of the founds !

"The Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement" : it will be the perfect combination of an ultra-secure and decentralized exchange with fully compliance and transparency !

More than that, we are talking of an European exchange with reliable infrastructure and select digital currencies. I'm french so it’s a very important detail for me.

For all those reasons, I wish this will be a real success not only for investors and users but for all the "crypto-ecosystem" too.

Good luck team !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: