Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321644 times)
pokemoso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:44:10 AM

The company promotes an exclusive product at a very low price! The project Blockchain.io has great prospects.certainly at the moment. This platform could be a prime example of what a future crypto-world may appear as if. so as for cryptocurrency to select up huge adoption, within the long-standing time, a range of use cases and price propositions is critical. I recommend investors to support the team! An excellent project is all very practical decorated, an interesting bounty campaign with a lot of tasks, just as pleasantly surprised white paper in which everything is written down to the smallest detail. Also, a very strong team of developers inspires confidence. Join!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leehao2278@gmail.com

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:57:07 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/blockchainio   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
piyushrakholiya

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:58:23 AM

TELEGRAM username: @piyushrj

This project is very good and i hope it will reach top. I like the decentralized settlement feature and will take a look into whitepaper. Reputation matters in this world.

But also consider the technical team to expose a little more, as you will manage exchange which require a lot of development on different blockchains. It is fundamental thing. As for me I do appreciate projects with strong technical team working together for some time to the good executive team who "buy" new technical team(all people new and has no experience in this squad at all, could be a lot of conflicts as it builds).
Sumit130

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:02:22 AM

Great project, Congrats your team and thanks your airdrop

This project is very good and i hope it will reach top. I like the decentralized settlement feature and will take a look into whitepaper. Reputation matters in this world.

But also consider the technical team to expose a little more, as you will manage exchange which require a lot of development on different blockchains. It is fundamental thing. As for me I do appreciate projects with strong technical team working together for some time to the good executive team who "buy" new technical team(all people new and has no experience in this squad at all, could be a lot of conflicts as it builds).

Telegram Username : @sumitkumars
Twitter : @sk7036208
TieuNhi

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:03:08 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/blockchainio   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
toby27

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

Wow,big company behind blockchain.io project ! This project have a big opportunity ! Experience,are strong factor and this project have it.Don't forget about decentralized settlement which will eliminate counterparty risk.And mostly interesting thing are liqudity services ! It will help another new project not only for listing but also for ICO development and marketing ! .And read this,l ! its good for trader and investor " As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token" so we can more easily to make a decision to hodl or exchange it !
With so many strong factors,I believe this project will get their Success.
Daicoico

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:06:13 AM

I can say this is one of the coin is very well prepared
The company promotes exclusive products at very low prices! The Blockchain.io project has the best prospects at the moment. This platform could be a good example of what a future coding world might look like. So for the electronic money to choose a very large application, in the long run, a variety of use cases and price clauses is very important. I advise investors to support the team! A great project is all very practical decoration, an exciting bonus campaign with a lot of quirks, as well as a surprisingly white paper in which everything is written down to the smallest detail. In addition, a very strong team of developers inspire confidence. Participation!
haipro202

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:13:30 AM

The company promotes exclusive products at very low prices! The Blockchain.io project has the best prospects at the moment. This platform could be a good example of what a future coding world might look like. So for the electronic money to choose a very large application, in the long run, a variety of use cases and price clauses is very important. I advise investors to support the team! A great project is all very practical decoration, an exciting bonus campaign with a lot of quirks, as well as a surprisingly white paper in which everything is written down to the smallest detail. In addition, a very strong team of developers inspire confidence. Participation!
leehui2005

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:17:09 AM

I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof),  who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading? Good luck guys!
CuongNguyen181196

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:17:58 AM

Cheesy Cheesy :DA blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network. This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests.[32] The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset.
RealPrMax

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:18:56 AM

Good day to all! Personally, I believe that the project is very promising and powerful, in the future it will make many rich. It is necessary to believe in this and strive for this and everything will work out for you! Register in the project, do not miss your chance to become rich!
bhanutejayannam124

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:25:47 AM

votinh47

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof),  who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading? Good luck guys!
Joker121212

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

Hi. I'm following your Airdrop project. By finding out, I find this is a pretty good project, many potential, will probably flourish in the future. I believe that can create a revolution, change many problems in the current Crypto market. However, when doing your Airdrop project, I can not find the path to your 2 telegram pages, it is unclear when this error occurred, because my referrer did not see it, I hope you improve soon, if you can send me an email to joker121296@gmail.com, because I have not participated in 2 groups of Telegram. Besides, I see many comments do not believe, because the development team of Blockchain.io is too young and strange, not much experience in the profession. Personally I think otherwise. The young are new, the more passionate they are, the more they are determined to succeed and succeed. final. I wish you soon to achieve what you still tend to recommend and. Thanks very much
manhowls

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:28:12 AM

With all of that function, this exchange will do good.
Hoping the best for this exchange to become the top exchange in the world  Grin
Good luck on your road guy.
pavetjove

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:36:21 AM

Blockchain.io is a new crypto-exchange launched by Paymium.com, one of the oldest bitcoin exchanges in the world and hack-free since its inception in 2013. Ultra-secure and profitable, Paymium is registered with the French regulation authority ACPR and accounting is certified by external auditors.

Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value : - Gearing up to become the leader in European cryptocurrency exchange - Combining a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement - Offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings

What sets us apart is a concentrated effort in Europe, where the crypto market is largely still in its infancy and which as of today lacks a transparent and regulated crypto-exchange with a proprietary token enabling institutions to launch their ICOs. Our proprietary token will allow us to offer incentives to bootstrap the liquidity of the trading platform.

haseez

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:41:05 AM

Internet of value is one of the first of its kinds being introduced by blockchain.io. And for sure i am strongly supporting it and waiting for the next big update Smiley
dvtuyen

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:46:00 AM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable?
Mark_tw

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:48:10 AM

Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement. The centralized exchange will be low-latency and full-featured, with custody services, centralized order booking and efficient order matching.
Well the Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement. The centralized exchange will be low-latency and full-featured, with custody services, centralized order booking and efficient order matching.
Blockchain.io offers great services among us traders,investors or anyone who want to get involve on crypto-space.Everyone of us knows how important to trade without worrying our funds,I've been hearing many times over about some trading exchange being hack over billions of funds stollen.Sometime we may afraid to keep our funds on trading exchange most of times.
Blockchain.io is certainly one of the best projects currently. Becoming the biggest European exchange is very ambitious but the team behind this project can do it. .io Blockchain's founders are part of paymium whose reputation is well established.
Blockchain.io, your Gateway to the Internet of Value - The cryptocurrency exchange of trust for individual and institutional traders and investors.
A new generation of exchange platforms, combining the technology of a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement might very well be the best solution. Users enjoy the efficiency of a low-latency, fully-featured centralized exchange when they need quick and liquid trading for exchanging big volumes, and they are able to turn to decentralized options if they feel like settling a transaction without the supervision of a third party, and thus, without counterparty risk.
Alphonse87

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:51:59 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 05:03:33 AM by Alphonse87

I hope I win! This contest is awesome. Great project. I am happy to participate. I shared it with my friends on social networks

Project blockchain.io (BCIO) best solution to trade crypto currencies

As Pierre Tavernier aptly pointed out in his article on medium, <<The blockchain is based on peer-to-peer technology and does not involve third parties as intermediaries to transfer value. The system is completely separate from the bank and relies only on the Internet. Decentralization is one of the main reasons why Bitcoin is so popular >>. But with advances in technology, we are witnessing new plans to improve the bloc system. This is the fundamental advantage of this great BCIO project. As a result of this project, <<the decentralized cross-channel regulation will rely on cross-channel atomic exchange, ie cryptographic protocols that allow users to settle transactions on heterogeneous blockchain networks without third parties. without counterparty risk >> Here is the fundamental objective << a credible cryptocurrency exchange must encourage trade while ensuring trust. A centralized exchange with a decentralized regulation will do exactly that>>.

I find this great project very interesting and I sincerely congratulate the developers' determination.

To benefit from this great project follow my link http://vy.tc/fSy3C92
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: