Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321667 times)
dtqvinh

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

Thank you for your message. We are happy to hear that you find our advisory board impressive. Regarding our team, we only displayed C-Level team members on this thread. In the manifesto, please note that we did not mention all members of our team (both those in tech and on the marketing side) because we are running an exchange and we need to keep some members anonymous as failsafes. It's true that we could have mentioned their presence.

I respectfully disagree concerning your remarks about the team. The project here is building an exchange; not a blockchain. Our team is composed of exchange experts from both the crypto-sphere and the traditional financial world. To remove any doubts about our capabilities, the Blockchain.io platform is currently being developed as we speak. The Alpha is planned for June 2018 and the Beta for late July. Early investors will get access to Alpha & Beta.

Concerning volume, the situation will shift soon. We are currently working with a French bank and are constrained by French banking regulation, which is one of the strictest in the world. The banking cartel is very strong and proactively undermines our business. Following our migration to a different banking partner, they have imposed uncompetitive funding limits (10K€/year), preventing any significant high-volume traders from boosting volume and fueling platform liquidity. We are currently working on an alternative banking solution in Europe, and we plan to add USD & JPY to our bitcoin exchange. We are confident that volume will be back on Paymium once this is settled.

On the profitability side, please note that we have been operating a bitcoin exchange since 2011, thus we have significant reserves. The two previous years have been good regarding volume. The last few months have been tough, but we still largely benefited from the price rally of 2016 and especially that of last year.
When considering hacking, this is one of our main concerns. 24H volume has little bearing on the funds held on our platform. With around 200,000 users, hackers will certainly try something, but we have developed very high security standards (more than 98% of cold storage), keeping our customers' funds safe.
Murkin

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Didn't read WP but what I read till now is amazing.Let's see how game will change. We are entering Decentralized Exs Era.
iambakov

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

Blockchain.io  comes with a specific objective i. e. to adopt  value based internet as technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.By identifying the key factor of the current issue which is the need of the hour no doubt the project will be able to achieve its goal.
adimodoran

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:02:08 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 02:14:45 PM by adimodoran

The founders of Blockchain.io are a
seasoned team with in-depth knowledge
of cryptocurrency protocols. They
pioneered cryptocurrencies in Europe in
2009. They subsequently created Paymium
in 2011, making it the first European
Bitcoin exchange. Paymium claims the
highest standards in security, reliability
and accountability, which will also be the
hallmark of Blockchain.io.

Paymium has been operating hackfree
since 2013. A company culture of
commitment to security and technological
competence are the underlying basis for
this excellence.

In terms of compliance and accountability,
Paymium is, to the best of our knowledge,
the only crypto exchange whose financial
accounts are fully audited by an external
auditor with a European title equivalent
to an American CPA. The platform applies
on a voluntary basis, and complies with,
European Banking requirements for antimoney
laundering (AML) and know-yourcustomer
(KYC) procedures.

Paymium and Blockchain.io offerings are
a perfect pair and the logical next step to
meet the rising expectations of the crypto
world as it evolves into the Internet of
Value.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blockchain.io will jumpstart liquidity in three specific ways:
•    ICO services offering to assist issuers with their ICO campaigns and ICO listings,
•    Listing of other tokens (Non-ICO),
•    Market making using Blockchain.io inventory,

Manifesto May 2018 March 2018
•    Custody and brokerage services for institutional clients,
•    Incentive program for Paymium users to ensure the smooth and seamless transition
         of the community to the new services. The 170,000 accounts of Paymium will become
         the first community to access Blockchain.io services and the Internet of Value.

mouadbens

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

On the productivity side, it would be ideal if you take note of that we have been working a bitcoin trade since 2011, in this manner we have critical stores. The two earlier years have been great with respect to volume. The most recent couple of months have been extreme, however we still to a great extent profit by the value rally of 2016 and particularly that of a year ago.

While considering hacking, this is one of our principle concerns. 24H volume has small bearing on the assets hung on our stage. With around 200,000 clients, programmers will absolutely have a go at something, yet we have grown high security norms (over 98% of cool stockpiling), protecting our clients' assets.

Concerning the Blockchain.io trade, our primary restrictive element is decentralized settlement. Blockchain.io will offer the likelihood to settle exchanges without giving the authority of coins, which deletes the last potential purpose of-disappointment. Request Books will stay concentrated, ensuring elite coordinating and fluid markets. Obviously, this component will be discretionary, as it couldn't fit some client profiles, for example, advertise creators (who lean toward speed over high security).

Additionally, Blockchain.io will likewise offer fundamental and propelled exchange orders from the begin. Over the long haul, we intend to actualize edge exchanging and shared loaning. If you don't mind look at our guide at this finish of the string.

Last, however not minimum, Blockchain.io will have a solid spotlight on establishments. We trust that ICOs will turn into the primary method to raise reserves, and that huge organizations will approach us to dispatch their particular tokens for new item dispatches. Our group is exceptionally experienced and has solid associations in the conventional money related world, in this way, we are intending to wind up the essential conversationalist for such organizations. Blockchain.io will offer its aptitude and information to give finish ICO administrations, from arranging and execution to token posting on our stage.
atishay1004

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

The European cryptocurrency exchange of trust for individual and institutional traders and investors. Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value :
- Gearing up to become the leader in European cryptocurrency exchange
- Combining a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement
- Offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings
Alex999999

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

blockchain.io is a decentralized platform for storing and trading crypto currency, this project is a good investment tool that will grow tens of times in the future.!!!!
vuthanh209@gmail.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?

There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks.
FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

I do not have enough words to describe a project so big and fascinating that Blockchain.Io together with Paymium are performing. Of all the projects I have known today, this is undoubtedly the best, since it brings together various qualities that other projects may not have or that are not structured as they should be.

In addition to the potential of Internet Value, Blockchain.Io has an extremely competent and experienced team, another determining factor for a successful project, amidst so many ICOs that have emerged today, Blockchain.Io stands out in all aspects, so here I would like to congratulate the entire BCIO and Paymium team for the excellent work they have been doing. I wish every success on this journey to become a cryptographical reference in Europe, and who knows worldwide.

Suggestion: I believe that the official website interface could be better detailed, with more striking colors and a more technological design. In addition, I believe that there could be more language options on the site, including the Portuguese, German and Spanish languages, this would bring more visibility to the project, and would make it more accessible to investors from other regions of the world who were interested and interested of this mega project.
camoha

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

This Blockchain.io project firstly encouraged me to be honest by the design and clarity of the site. The idea of founders is to create an European cryptocurrency exchange, which would stand out in crypto space thanks to its features. What’s more we have certainty about reality of the company not like in the case of other exchanges. The founder and CEO of the project co-founded in 2011 as one of the first bitcoin exchanges in the world, which proves his experience and contribution in cryptocurrrency industry.  The first feature ensure a deep orderbook on all pairs by using high availability and high scalability trade matching engine. Basic orders are quite common on the other exchanges but not all exchanges have advanced orders, that allow you to use your preferred trading methods. In my opinion, the next functions will contribute significantly to success of the platform. Periodic auctions will aim to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism, which I didn’t noticed on others crypto exchanges. Furthermore whenever you will plan to oper short position it will be possbile on blockchain.io platform, you can also borrow or lend money from/to the other platform users what makes trading on the market much easier.
vuongcuongluc96

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests
J18628206097

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests.[32] The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.[21] This blockchain-based exchange of value can be completed quicker, safer and cheaper than with traditional systems.[33] A blockchain can assign title rights because, when properly set up to detail the exchange agreement, it provides a record that compels offer and acceptance.[34][35]
germanlitke

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

Thank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting project. It must be said that crypto-currencies are a very new type of Financial instrument that can be sometime misleading for new investors. I believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Blockchain.io, we have a real vision, a strong leader (well established in the crypto-world) as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. Blockhain.io offers new forms of financial liquidity to companies that want to raise money for their startup project. At the end of the day, we are talking about real value creation (as new startup companies create products, services and jobs). This is the most important factor that make me believe that this company is completely viable, compared to other companies that may offer, at a first glance a similar value proposition, but are in fact, only based on speculation (as no actual service or products are linked to it). In the next future, I believe that a significant part of these cryptocurrencies (that are created every day at an unimaginable speed), will disappear due to this lack of real utility, which is not the case of Blockchain.io. As a conclusion, I believe that Blockchain.io has a great future and I will certainly keep an eye on it for quite some time. Wish you success and develop more cryptocurrency
dangthanh91

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof),  who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?
pantsme

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

Really happy with the SEC filing that you guys did being public and available for us to review.  Good work and keep it up!
vole11021

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

BLOCKCHAIN.IO Europe's First Bitcoin Exchange, I read about you, I highly appreciate your project. You have a perfect team, great ideas.
I believe the project will be a great success.
cuongsmith

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading? There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts. Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

Great project, but I imagine differing banking regulations in each country will make things difficult. Do you expect a unified position from the EU themselves, more generally on cryptocurrencies?

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
RyanKing

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading? There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts. Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.
I Really like the concept of this project this make me motivate to invest more .. it will change our lives all.
traianos1

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

The Bitcoin blockchain was created in 2008, in conjunction with the global financial crisis. As banks and big financial institutions were criticized for being reckless with people’s assets, Satoshi came up with a decentralized solution for currency exchange. The blockchain relies on a peer-to-peer technology and does not involve a third party as an intermediate to transfer value. The system is completely separate from the bank and relies only on the Internet. Decentralization is one of the main reasons bitcoin is so popular.

Yet, nowadays, a majority of cryptoasset trading platforms are centralized, which might seem to negate the purpose of a decentralized form of money. Let’s take a quick look at how centralized and decentralized exchanges work and their respective benefits.

Bitcoins and digital tokens are like better, smarter cash. They are programmable money. Immediately liquid, indefinitely divisible, and instantly transferable, they can be programmed to meet the needs of particular assets, rights, goods, or services or of specific communities.

In the coming years, we will see a multitude of cryptocurrencies being deployed. New cryptographic developments and payment applications will allow us to transact in all these currencies, with the traditional “fiat” currencies retaining their role as price anchors/index currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: