Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321641 times)
minduxas

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Papilo

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:23:37 AM

Massive project, white paper well spelled out, good rating by crypto analyst and on ico rating sites, which will give confidence to new people on the crypto space, also it is french, one country that I love so much and it starting to enter to crypto world. French ico ands projects are a tad rare(blockchain tech).the team looks very solid too and  I hope this project succeeds
mikl38400

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:27:46 AM

Hello there!
So I have checked your website and I have to say that this advisory board is awesome and very professional!
There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days.
I didn't study the whole whitepaper yet but it's in my todolist!
The team of developers is not as impressive so I hope they are competent !
I will follow what is happening on this project in the next months and wish you guys all the best!
sp1652169

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

Hello, I have visited your website. The advisory board is great. No doubt that this project will be of great benefits to the community. Blockchain.io seems to be a very promising coin with some sound expectations of very good returns. Blockchain.io tokens will be used to incentivize platform use and reward external developers as well as existing Paymium.com users and early blockchain.io adopters and supporters.
Musicrela

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

nice project:
 In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.
sunglama12

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:36:17 AM

Hello, I have visited your website. The advisory board is great. No doubt that this project will be of great benefits to the community. Blockchain.io seems to be a very promising coin with some sound expectations of very good returns. Blockchain.io tokens will be used to incentivize platform use and reward external developers as well as existing Paymium.com users and early blockchain.io adopters and supporters.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:36:56 AM

The Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement. The centralized exchange will be low-latency and full-featured, with custody services, centralized order booking and efficient order matching,yeah, that's what we all need in these hard times.
airdroper94

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

Hello everyone, I have discovered your project today, and I think it'Il be interesting:- ) So I 'II follow you to see what it'Il happen in the future!
I like this because:
- Team dev of Blockchain.io is very strong.
- As for the platform's Blockchain.io, the concept looks sound. For example, they seem to recognize that institutional traders and investors intend to give the market a huge boost in the future. And they also recognize that the primary application of blockchain technology requires it to comply with government regulations, registration, and laws.
- Other factors that you should take into account are a successful blockchain project - security, reliability, and trust.
- Based on the fact that all of the centralized cryptocurrency exchange subjected to hacking, platform Blockchain.io allows you to eliminate this fact while leaving some easily centralized cryptomeria.
Overall a great project with great potential for the future.
benniem1cdonald

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:43:08 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/blockchainio   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
nbnam.btc

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:43:32 AM

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.
Great project.thank you very much
AWitelson

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:48:19 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/blockchainio   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry
Adamslove

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

Hey Guys,
fantastic project, and it is french, that is really cool !  I hope there will be some AMA to chat with the team and learn a little bit more about people behind this project ! I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. I hope you will succeed, everything looks fine, WP is detailed, the team is good, well experienced and the "real economy", that's make me really confident for the future. French projects are still rare and it is good to see that we can be part of blockchainr evolution too !
It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest ! Thanks for that.

Have a nice day!
Sapandnik89

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:58:27 AM

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.

Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.
shekharinshekhar

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:59:33 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 09:18:30 AM by shekharinshekhar

I will follow the project closely for several reasons. First, I recognize, I saw this project because it is french and there are not much french project in this cryptoworld. Moreover, the team is reall experienced, especially in the real life as we can see jobs in Canal + or Orange. This is for me a quality insurance !
But I will also follow this project for technical reasons. There are a lot of exchanges and a new one could seem useless. But it is not the case, the crypto will know deep changes during the next month/years and it is really important to go to a regulation process. A project like Blockchain.io will include the rules in the process and for me, crypto trader on my spare time, this is a huge condition to join an exchange.
It makes me feel more secured because for the moment, everything seems to be like far west. Sometimes it is nice, you make x1000, but in generally, it is always dangerous and I am not feeling comfortable with that.
First, I did the contest, it is nice and allows to enter in the project. But now, since I am reading a lot about it, I am considering particpate in the ICO sale like I did for others projects like this one, because there is no crypto future without strong and serious exchanges. There is no red flag on this project, everyting seems to be thinked to be well done and the relation with Paymium is just another guaratee of the serious of this project !
I hope this will be a huge success.
deanwan

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

Great project - hope you can differentiate with the so many other exchanges out there. Make it easier for the masses to flock to crypto.
Vananh22122018

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:10:26 AM

Great project with these features - Minimal downtime, restricted to maintenance, or migration. Resilience under high volume or DOS attacks. No technical debt.
Fully compliant & transparent
Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.An ICO service going from planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.Listing of currencies following a technical selection process (sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews).High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.
Transparent auctions several times a day to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism.
Traders can borrow money from other platform users or from the blockchain.io central inventory for larger amounts.
Traders can borrow to open leveraged (or not) long or short positions guaranteed with a security margin.
 I am thinking to invest in it some good amount of money. I read their white paper and its all amazing. I am hoping best for this product. I have strong believe in this project that it will be top 10 CMC near future. Huge revolution ahead guys.BTC .For all those reasons, I wish this will be a real success not only for investors and users but for all the "crypto-ecosystem" too."The Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement" : it will be the perfect combination of an ultra-secure and decentralized exchange with fully compliance and transparency !I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present.The idea is really unique which is something rare to find this days
nguyenlecc

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:10:45 AM

Blockchain.io provides new forms of financing to companies wishing to raise funds for their startup projects.
That is really cool ! I hope you will succeed, everything looks fine, WP is detailed, the team is good.
Congrats your team !
besbesmany

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:10:54 AM

I always love new cryptocurrency exchanges and I think the cryptocurrency you are going start is superb though you have your own debit card it is ambitious but nice if you can implement this. We need access to FIAT pairs in the same place and on the same exchange so that we can act fast which we want to trade. World's need more new cryptocurrency for having transactions fast & safe and you are helping the world as a team with great attitudes. So
 your Project is perfect indeed. Best of luck for your upcoming future with this big project. As a crypto lover I am always with.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:12:53 AM

Blockchain.io platform maybe complicated but it has clearly define its purpose to be the Gateway to the Internet of Value. However. complying to the current regulations of AML and KYC may have its restriction. A restriction that could limit the community in minting its own money in the form of digital currency. if the project could solve thislimitation then there is no way that the Blockchain.io project could soar and explore boundaries that could make information moves swiftly. this could mean a single payment from one country to another will move fast, cheaper and secured. I am not really sure if a smart based contract blockchain is imposed to alert holders of hacks. The way I understand it that this gateway will connect blockchains and at the moment there exists a wide array of competing blockchains which do not connect with one another. I think there is a need for industry standards to make this a reality and I have read Zenodys idea in adopting this that could eventually help in the reality of a Gateway of Internet of Value and I am glad that Blochain.io is making a move also that could be congruent to this idea.
ramros

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

It's a very good project. I am thinking to invest in it some good amount of money. I read their white paper and it’s all amazing. I am hoping best for this product. I have strong believe in this project that it will be top 10 CMC near future.

Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value. It aims to become the leading European cryptocurrency exchange by 2020. It will offer Crypto and Altcoin listing facilities as well as ICO Services. The platform will offer all the features needed to a comprehensive trading experience including basic and advance orders, peer-to-peer leading and margin trading. Blockchain.io will provide advisory and technology services to execute third-party ICOs, new listing and market making services to foster enhanced token liquidity.

I am considering participate in the ICO sale like I did for others projects like this one, because there is no crypto future without strong and serious exchanges. There is no red flag on this project, everything seems to be thanked to be well done and the relation with Paymium is just another guarantee of the serious of this project! This is one of the best project, I hope this project will success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: