Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321667 times)
coinusS

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

The project is worthy of attention of each investor, definitely. It is worth noting the convenience of the interface, for this developers a separate respect. At the same time, there are many different tools and other various possibilities. Guys, I'm entering the project, and I'll try to earn some money there. I believe in it, and I wish you the same.This project will bring many opportunities in every transaction.Hope the project succeeds and thrives in the future.I hope that team gonna know how to develop their ideas especially in the presence of so many other platforms considered to be hard competitors.
Knight-V

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:44:13 AM

The project is worthy of attention of each investor, definitely. It is worth noting the convenience of the interface, for this developers a separate respect. At the same time, there are many different tools and other various possibilities. Guys, I'm entering the project, and I'll try to earn some money there. A useful idea and a good team. I hope the developers will succeed!
cryptorocket84

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:54:33 AM

In blockchain.io's vision the internet of value is the next level of evolution of the internet, it enable users to securely trade assets, it is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value network and different nrtwork operate different version of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ether,or litecoin although each network meets the needs of certain type of transaction.
Iresha

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

blockchain.io
I have heard that some airdrop/bounty tokens becoming too valuable, "blockchain.io" is good opportunity for new "bounty hunters" and made many people good money if not millionaires. You just have to find the right project at the right time and to know when to sell it. I think blockchain.io awesome project in 2018. Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks
What you think about "blockchain.io" hurry up come and join with us. It's really helped your future. Good luck....!!!
flatrick

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:02:44 AM

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.[1][30] This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively.[31] A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests.[32] The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.[21] This blockchain-based exchange of value can be completed quicker, safer and cheaper than with traditional systems.[33] A blockchain can assign title rights because, when properly set up to detail the exchange agreement, it provides a record that compels offer and acceptance.[34][35]
cryptohmlt2

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

In light of the growing interest in our upcoming Token Sale, we’re providing a brief rundown of our crypto-exchange proprietary token. The following can be found in detail in our Whitepaper. The below serves as an introduction for investors and traders on what they can expect.
So, you might be wondering what exactly will be the blockchain.io coin and how it will be used. Blockchain.io coins are called BCIO Tokens. BCIO Tokens are utility coins, designed to provide a smooth and secure experience for cryptocurrency traders and users on our trading platform.

We are determining 200 Million BCIO tokens for use, 60% of which to be available during the token sale.
We are launching these tokens in like manner with other ICOs. This means you can look forward to an incentivization bounty program aimed at fostering liquidity on the exchange.We’ll provide more info on our bounty program in a follow-up article.

BCIO Tokens will be held in a wallet on the Exchange. Each user will hold a certain number of Tokens both for services and to perform operations on the exchange.
To sum all this up, BCIO tokens will be used to incentivize platform use and reward external developers as well as existing Paymium.com users and early blockchain.io adopters and supporters. The time to opt-in is upon us, and the sooner users adopt tokens and engage the exchange the better. We look forward to building the Internet of Value together with you.
MedAgh

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

always great people in harmonic team behind the great project, it leads us to this new universe of decentralised communication , I love you guys , always on without stop . you will resolve the problems of our communities and we will be more civilized , but this time to real civilization with a great justice and without pauvrety
zahaiel

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

Great project
Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.

Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020 !
“BCIO tokens will be used to incentivize platform use and reward external developers as well as existing Paymium.com users and early blockchain.io adopters and supporters. The time to opt-in is upon us, and the sooner users adopt tokens and engage the exchange the better. We look forward to building the Internet of Value together with you! ’’-Team BCIO.

Moreover it is french, that is really cool! I hope you will succeed, everything looks fine, WP is detailed, the team is good, well experienced and the "real economy", that's make me really confident for the future. French projects are still rare and it is good to see that we can be part of blockchainr evolution too ! I hope there will be some AMA to chat with the team and learn a little bit more about people behind this project! I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest!

Blockchain ICO is distinguished with a high level of of digital asset protection and safety of the transactions.It is in full compliance with all regulations and applicable international legislation. Experienced team is ready to provide 24/7 support all year around to meet the customers' requests and provide solutions. Periodic auctions is a powerful and efficient tool to attract customers by a bootstrapping new currency markets and targeting the most efficient price discovery approach.
ivansang

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:25:23 AM

I think the project is great. The project has created many good solutions and is built by Crypto technology that will ensure the success. guys i admire what you do.the project sell the token

Very solid team, strong academic and blockchain backgrounds. They also started Paymium which I am familiar with.

I like the fact that they are ahead of the curve with implementing KYC, and security protection for their platform which will be a future requirement for all trading platforms.

One small not Pierre Noizat's LinkedIn profile link is not showing on the team section. This needs to be updated.

This is not financial advice or a recommendation to invest in this or any other ICO. Investors must perform their own due diligence and not rely on external ratings to make their final investment decisions. ICOs are risky and 100% loss of capital is possible.

In my opinion, the project is very valuable and its further development is of great importance for the entire world community, don't miss any chance to change your life. Its wonderful.
parksa001

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?
gnol009

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

Nice work guys. With your ICO is officially registered with the SEC so I think this a a major step forward in creating a fully compliant Internet of Value.  Grin
dungkim2209

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

so nice to be here with all of you
tsinop

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:41:35 AM

blockchain is the future
aglarven

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:53:35 AM

Oтличный пpoeкт
Blockchain.io пepeчиcлит тщaтeльный выбop кpиптoкoнвepcий: мoнeты «Дoкaзaтeльcтвo paбoты» (POW), тaкиe кaк мoнeты «биткoйн», «эфиp» или «Litecoin», мoнeты дocтoинcтвoм Qtum или Stratis, «Haпpaвлeнный aцикличecкий гpaфик» (DAG) мoнeты и дpyгиe кpиптoгpaфичecкиe пpoтoкoлы, кoтopыe eщe пpeдcтoит paзpaбoтaть и oтчeкaнить.

Bмecтe c Paymium Blockchain.io cтpeмитcя cтaть вeдyщим кpиптoгpaфичecким oбмeнoм в Eвpoпe к 2020 гoдy!
«Лeкции BCIO бyдyт иcпoльзoвaтьcя для cтимyлиpoвaния иcпoльзoвaния плaтфopмы и вoзнaгpaждeния внeшниx paзpaбoтчикoв, a тaкжe cyщecтвyющиx пoльзoвaтeлeй Paymium.com и paнниx пocлeдoвaтeлeй и cтopoнникoв blockchain.io. Пpишлo вpeмя oткaзaтьcя oт нac, и чeм paньшe пoльзoвaтeли бyдyт иcпoльзoвaть мapкepы и зaдeйcтвoвaть oбмeн, тeм лyчшe. Mы c нeтepпeниeм oжидaeм coздaния Интepнeтa цeннocти вмecтe c вaми! '' -Teйм BCIO.

Кpoмe тoгo, этo фpaнцyзcкий, этo дeйcтвитeльнo здopoвo! Haдeюcь, вaм yдacтcя, вce бyдeт выглядeть xopoшo, WP дeтaлизиpoвaн, кoмaндa xopoшaя, xopoшo oпытнaя и «peaльнaя экoнoмикa», этo дeлaeт мeня дeйcтвитeльнo yвepeнным в бyдyщeм. Фpaнцyзcкиe пpoeкты вce eщe peдки, и xopoшo видeть, чтo мы тoжe мoжeм быть чacтью эвoлюции blockchainr! Я нaдeюcь, чтo нeкoтopыe AMA бyдyт oбщaтьcя c кoмaндoй и yзнaть нeмнoгo бoльшe o людяx, cтoящиx зa этим пpoeктoм! Я бyдy пoдпиcывaтьcя нa aннyляцию и пpoвepять нoвocти. Я мoгy инвecтиpoвaть в этoт пpoeкт, дaжe ecли мнe нyжнo бoльшe yзнaть oб этoм paньшe. Чтo кacaeтcя airdrop, этo дeйcтвитeльнo xopoший кoнкypc c дoвoльнo бoльшoй нaгpaдoй, нaдeюcь, y вac бyдeт мнoгo людeй в paмкax этoгo кoнкypca!

Blockchain ICO oтличaeтcя выcoким ypoвнeм зaщиты цифpoвыx aктивoв и бeзoпacнocтью тpaнзaкций. Oн пoлнocтью cooтвeтcтвyeт вceм нopмaм и пpимeнимoмy мeждyнapoднoмy зaкoнoдaтeльcтвy. Oпытнaя кoмaндa гoтoвa кpyглocyтoчнo пoддepживaть кpyглocyтoчнyю пoддepжкy для yдoвлeтвopeния зaпpocoв клиeнтoв и пpeдocтaвлeния peшeний. Пepиoдичecкиe ayкциoны - мoщный и эффeктивный инcтpyмeнт для пpивлeчeния клиeнтoв пyтeм зaгpyзки нoвыx вaлютныx pынкoв и opиeнтaции нa нaибoлee эффeктивный пoдxoд к цeнooбpaзoвaнию. Shocked
joydas92412018

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

Very Trusted Platform....
tank38

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:58:22 AM

It seems to be a nice project, I'm waiting for more informations about it to maybe participate to the ICO
CORTES1991

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:04:02 PM

it going to transform crypto
halolit6

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

Crowdfunding is shaping the future of finance. No longer does investment belong to the few and no longer does launching a project mean having to go through all the required conditions of Venture Capital investment. There are now multiple platforms where users can crowdfund their dreams and projects into reality.

In the Blockchain space, crowdfunding has become extremely popular. These campaigns usually occur in the form of ICOs (Initial Coin Offering), which consist in offering tokens from the project in exchange for Bitcoin, other cryptos or national currencies. ICOs have become so common that is not unusual to see a new one being launched more than once a week. However, it can be very hard to tell the good apart from the bad.

While there are projects that seek to solve this problem, like the Wings platform which is currently being developed. In this platform, projects are vetted by a decentralized community of WINGS token holders. These token holders can forecast the success of a certain project or its funding campaign, allowing investors to easily get a prediction of how successful a project can be without having to research it himself and without having to trust a single centralized entity.

However, Wings is still in development and even after its launch, some projects will continue to work outside of the platform, especially the shady ones. This is why we want to show our users how to successfully distinguish a real project from a scam.

Now, we can’t tell you if a certain project is worth investing in or not and we won’t tell you what to look for in order to find profitable ICOs. No, we are simply going to show you the markings that scam projects often carry so that you can avoid wasting your hard earned Bitcoins on them. With that being said, even honest projects can be a complete failure, so make sure you know what you’re doing and remember to never invest more than what you can afford to lose.
bloodyfreddy

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

The Blockchain technology is being viewed as a powerful technology to decentralize the web. This technology has proven itself and has the potential to bring massive changes in the existing industries like in the field of banking and finance. As this technology lays ground in these fields the individuals will have the direct control of their assets, then they wouldn’t be needing the existing third party in the middle which is taking huge fee in terms of the transaction charges. The individual can directly indulge in transaction giving minimal fee. This has led banks to be ready for this upcoming crisis and they have started working to develop services.

The core powerful idea here is placing your trust not in a single entity like a government, a bank, or a multinational company rather in the network. The contracts, evidence documents, identity information, financial assets, to name only a few are the assets that can be stored.

Empowered users:
Fault tolerance:
Durability and attack resistance:
Free from scams:
Removing third-party risks
Higher transaction rate
freesika

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

This is a great project and i like the idea of trying to position yourself and tapping into the success of the blockcchain technolgy. I like the team behind this project and i strongly believe will be able to make the project a success.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: