Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What month do you believe the Monarch will be delivered on (First Pres-orders)? and what do you think about the Delay?
December ?? 2013
January ?? 2014 (Happy NO Monarch Day!)
February ?? 2014
Marnarch 17, 2014
April FOOOOOLs,  YOU FOOOls, 2014 hahahahahahhha
Cinco de Mayo, 2014 ~ Josh is living La vida Loca with Ricky Martin
June ?? 2014
July 04, 2014 ~ set Ur BFL rigs on fire DAY!
August ?? 2014
September 1, 2014 ~ : Labor NO more with BFL
October ?? 2014
November 27, 2014 ~ Turkey/Josh's day
December 25, 2014 ~ "SantaJosh brought me coal's again this year"
What!!! 2015 (Have a Happy Happy New Year From BFL/Josh)
Two MORE Weeks! I promise...LOVE Josh/Inabobo
"Jejeje I love all these newbee's suckers... I mean customers" Love Josh/Inaba/BFL
ONLY GOD KNOWs... "Josh oh Josh... this is GOD speaking... Its TIME to give-up the GOOOOOOOOOOOODs or... Im coming for YOU!"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} WHAT THE!! ButterflyLads WONT deliver the Monarch Till...ONLY GOD KNOWs?:(  (Read 47930 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 12:34:52 AM

Another lie from dropt!  Who'dathunkit?

BFL is behind by less than a month, if you can even classify it as being behind, since we never promised a shipping date.  Be that as it may, if history repeats itself, we'll be right on target and timeframe for the Monarch.  Our second generation FPGA was underpromised and overdelivered as far as performance goes... if history repeats itself, the second generation ASIC will be as well.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:16:24 AM

BFL is behind by less than a month, if you can even classify it as being behind, since we never promised a shipping date.

Original schedule: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/4414-monarch-information.html#post53173

Middle/Late October
    Chips are out of the fab and sent to the slice

What really happened: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/4414-monarch-information.html#post74594

The silicon wafers are at the packaging plant as of the 13th of January.

Schedule slipped from October to January. That's 3 months late.

Buy & Hold
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:20:04 AM

Another lie from dropt!  Who'dathunkit?

BFL is behind by less than a month, if you can even classify it as being behind, since we never promised a shipping date.

Original schedule: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/4414-monarch-information.html#post53173

Middle/Late October

What really happened: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/4414-monarch-information.html#post74594

Dude,don't you get it.He never lies,he only gives ESTIMATES,therefore its not a "Promise"  Cheesy

Good ole "Scam talk" right there  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:33:40 AM

Another lie from dropt!  Who'dathunkit?

Middle/Late October

------------

So we need to ask Wiarton Willie whether we will see the Monarch in February or we will wait another 2 months more...

Willie says:

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:51:18 AM

Middle/Late October

I like how dipshit's Josh's only retort had to do with the accuracy of my comment regarding being 3 months behind already.   I suppose we can take the rest of my statement as an accurate, mutually agreed upon, assessment.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:21:34 PM

Middle/Late October

I like how dipshit's Josh's only retort had to do with the accuracy of my comment regarding being 3 months behind already.   I suppose we can take the rest of my statement as an accurate, mutually agreed upon, assessment.

How much did the monarchs cost? and what was a bitcoin worth when everyone ordered them? Did people spend like 40 bitcoins on these monarchs?
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:44:11 PM

How much did the monarchs cost? and what was a bitcoin worth when everyone ordered them? Did people spend like 40 bitcoins on these monarchs?

Just north of $4,600 for the Monarch at a time when BTC was ~$100.  So, about 46BTC.  Which might not have been terrible if Josh's original estimate of October/November delivery wasn't just another dose of his usual lieing bullshit.
Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:17:34 PM

Posted on 19 Aug 2013:

Quote from: BFL_Josh
Middle/Late October

Chips are out of the fab and sent to the slice, bump and packaging facility. This process usually takes two to three weeks. We have developed a strong relationship with several bumping and packaging houses from our 65nm product, so this process should be much smoother and quicker than our previous generation.

Posted on 01 Jan 2014:

BFL is behind by less than a month, if you can even classify it as being behind

TIL that October - Jan is < 1 month. Good show Josh good show. Keep yelling the sky is green and hopefully enough suckers out there will ignore all the facts and waste their money on another BFL pre-order. I guess it's really your only option at this point. I'm sure that anybody who ordered a Monarch in August and now believes your latest update signifies that you are ~3 months behind schedule (so far) are just delusional cry babies that you don't want as customers anyway, right?

Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 07:17:53 PM

In another thread Josh actually said that Hashfast was "less late then KnC".  Which is obviously insane.

Bugger that, at no point now or in the future should BFL talk to Scamfast.
Last thing we need is josh to infect castro with his mystical pony land ideas
If its going to be anyone it should be KNC. if you love em or hate em least they got rigs out the door without to much delay

You mean discounting the fact that Hashfast is less late than KnC is at the moment?  KnC promised summer delivery and didn't ship until the middle of October.

Shows you just how disconnected from reality he actually is.

Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:33:05 PM

In another thread Josh actually said that Hashfast was "less late then KnC".  Which is obviously insane.

You mean discounting the fact that Hashfast is less late than KnC is at the moment?  KnC promised summer delivery and didn't ship until the middle of October.

Shows you just how disconnected from reality he actually is.

I strongly believe he's counting on confusing brand new mining customers who don't have the time or energy to look up all of the details which is interesting since he's also always claiming these forums are irrelevant.

He's refering to their initial time line before they actually opened pre-orders. For the record, as a day 2 Jupiter customer, I can personally confirm that I received my order almost exactly 1 week late from the time I was told it would be delivered (end of September for day1/2 orders) when I placed my order in June. Keep in mind that my Jupiter was also 35-40% faster than originally advertised as well and is now overclocked for an additional 25% on top of that. The rest of that batch was promised no later than Oct 15th which I believe they met within a week as well.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:36:41 PM

Posted on 19 Aug 2013:

Middle/Late October

Chips are out of the fab and sent to the slice, bump and packaging facility. This process usually takes two to three weeks. We have developed a strong relationship with several bumping and packaging houses from our 65nm product, so this process should be much smoother and quicker than our previous generation.

Posted on 01 Jan 2014:

BFL is behind by less than a month, if you can even classify it as being behind

TIL that October - Jan is < 1 month. Good show Josh good show. Keep yelling the sky is green and hopefully enough suckers out there will ignore all the facts and waste their money on another BFL pre-order. I guess it's really your only option at this point. I'm sure that anybody who ordered a Monarch in August and now believes your latest update signifies that you are ~3 months behind schedule (so far) are just delusional cry babies that you don't want as customers anyway, right?

How hard does one have to lie to oneself in order to believe ones own bullshit?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:57:05 AM

BFL is behind by less than a month, if you can even classify it as being behind, since we never promised a shipping date.  Be that as it may, if history repeats itself, we'll be right on target and timeframe for the Monarch.  Our second generation FPGA was underpromised and overdelivered as far as performance goes... if history repeats itself, the second generation ASIC will be as well.

Heres BFL_Josh trusted feedback link. Please give them a Trusted feedback Smiley Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=63314

Also Here's Inaba trusted feedback link. Please give him a Trusted feedback as-well Smiley Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=8198

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:32:52 PM

Dude BFL is a fucking ripoff any way you want to put it...46 bitcoins for 600GH...what a fucking joke. I just ordered 3TH for 10 bitcoins. Your company sucks, and you should be ashamed to be an American Company...take your garbage to Russia with the rest of the bullshit scammers...BFL FUCKING SUCKS!!
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:18:27 PM

[More of Josh's attempted coverups for his incompetency]

Dude BFL is a fucking ripoff any way you want to put it...46 bitcoins for 600GH...what a fucking joke. I just ordered 3TH for 10 bitcoins. Your company sucks, and you should be ashamed to be an American Company...take your garbage to Russia with the rest of the bullshit scammers...BFL FUCKING SUCKS!!

Word.
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:15:26 AM

Its a sad sad fact that ButtFuckingLiars is a representative of Amercian know how and can do

What happened to America ?

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:16:49 AM

Its a sad sad fact that ButtFuckingLiars is a representative of Amercian know how and can do

What happened to America ?

Corperate greed.............................  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
batt01

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:31:18 AM

Here is a little joke that illustrates  the eternal optimism  of the BFL sock pupperts.

he Pony
(It’s All In How You Look At It)

A family had twin boys whose only resemblance to each other was their looks. If one felt it was too hot, the other thought it was too cold. If one said the t.v. was too loud, the other claimed the volume needed to be turned up. Opposite in every way, one was an eternal optimist, the other a doom & gloom pessimist. Just to see what would happen, on the twins’ birthday their father loaded the pessimist’s room with every imaginable toy and game. The optimist’s room he loaded with horse manure.

That night the father passed by the pessimist’s room and found him sitting amid his new gifts crying bitterly.

“Why are you crying?” the father asked.

“Because my friends will be jealous, I’ll have to read all of these instructions before I can do anything with this stuff, I’ll constantly need batteries, and my toys will eventually get broken,” answered the pessimist twin.

Passing the optimist twin’s room, the father found him dancing for joy in the pile of manure. “What are you so happy about?” he asked.

To which his optimist twin replied, “With all this horse shit, there’s got to be a pony in here somewhere!”

McKinley

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:33:20 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 07:05:50 PM by McKinley

A tipp for everyone who hasn't yet ordered from BFL and is outside the U.S.:

Calculate with shipping time! I am from Europe and thought normal shipping procedures would be sufficient. Big mistake, normal shipping took over a month.

It was not the first time i ordered from the U.S., but ususally shipping didn't take much over a week.
And no - it wasn't customs - local customs took only a few days. So in case you haven't yet: Only use express shipping.

I'm happy i'm no longer invested in BFL, waiting for a shipment.
krampus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Village Idiot

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:07:16 PM

Not that I'm defending BFL here, but you appear to be blaming BFL for the rise in the value of Bitcoin against USD. That seems rather stupid, frankly. Asinine, even. BFL received their payment in USD from Bitpay, so it's not like they profited from the rise, and there's nothing else to be done about it.

There are plenty of reasons to dislike BFL. This isn't one of them.

Also, buying mining hardware with BTC is pretty stupid.

I pledge never to use this space for sleazy referrals, gambling spam, or to beg for handouts.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:14:45 PM

Anyone who ordered a Monarch and thought it was going to be on time is pretty dumb.

This company has a terrible, terrible track record. Some of the last generation products were what, shipped a YEAR late? More than a year?

It was painfully obvious there was no way in hell they were going to finish the Monarch when they said.  I said as much when they first announced it, trying to talk people out of ordering. You have to be just plain dumb if you thought they would ship on time, knowing their slimy track-record.

I feel bad for the people who ordered all the non-Monarch gear, that was a shitty mess to be in. But I don't feel that bad for people who ordered Monarchs. Once again, you were just plain dumb to believe they'd ship it on time if you did any research at all into the company.

BFL probably only had the vaguest idea of how to build the Monarch. They probably just some doodles on a napkin which was the extent of the design plans when they announced the product. All the idiots who ordered the product gave them money to actually feasibly develop it.  I'm guessing the first Monarch will arrive late May, early June. No way it's going to ROI, not a chance (if you paid in BTC. If you paid in fiat, then maybe)...  

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: