Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:26:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto  (Read 4319 times)
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

yes sometimes it is quite a big problem for some people, the market you mentioned above not use because it is according to my friend, many problems there, so it is better to take in other exchange, rather than having to have problems in the exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:58:41 PM

What frustrate me the most is holding a coin for long for the value to rise only for the coin to fall even below the value it was, because one does not know when the price will rise again.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
freakdust123

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

Yes the markets, which have high transaction fee, and withdrawal fee.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...

Only few are mining now since it is not that profitable, that is why there's a lot of network traffic. You will have to pay high gas price or transaction price for fast transactions. I think that is one of the factors why the market is all red. Some investors are not happy with the slow transactions.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

yes sometimes it is quite a big problem for some people, the market you mentioned above not use because it is according to my friend, many problems there, so it is better to take in other exchange, rather than having to have problems in the exchange

Most frustrating moment not only coming to the reason of the exchange only. Apart from exchange you can find many reason for dump. I see the last three days bitcoin price continously falling in the price chart at the same.
You can go and check the current market trend of bitcoin mate. Some hours before bitcoin price fall down in the market mate.
Still there is no conclusion to say this is the reason for the marketplace falling.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:17:28 PM

1169 confirmations.  Undecided Huh Sad Cry
long time, what coins you exchange? 2 days ago I made transactions withdraw doge coins from cryptopia to another market did not wait until 1 hour.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...

some exchanges use own mining farm to accelerate tranx. but some not. . here same case applied cryptopia send money to your wallet whne network was stable but suddenly heavy load come and network bussy. it may take days to confirm the transfer.

to speed up this process you need to contact customer care of cryptopia regarding this problem over the different social media platforms
from next time remember this thing
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

Well i guess one reason is its not yet adopted by many and confirmation to the blockchain is very slow i hope everyone needs to be aware of this. Some exchanges can't receive confirmation from other wallets.

vladaziya4

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:30:17 PM

I think that only altcoys will disappear, which no longer have prices or are illegal. As they say, only the strongest will remain. Smiley
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:35:20 PM

I really agree the crypto is not ready for masses that would end up so bad for the most. That is not something frustrating though.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

such a thing is still in the stage of the ordinary and not frustrating. There is still another way out these problems by looking for other exchanges. a lot of risk in the crypto that ultimately could be more severe in fact can be very detrimental to the problem you are experiencing.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

Well this might just be a problem with the exchange that you are using or with the coin that you are trying to exchange in particular and not with the cryptocurrency in general, or it might be your fault,  because i think this has been a common issue with a lot of people trying to exchange their tokens so they either not pay any transaction fees or they set it up at lowest possible and that is to greed over a few cents, and this causes their transactions to have a low priority and take very long to get get confirmed.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

For fast transactions you have to pay good money, and this is the whole point of electronic transfers.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days. Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...

Yes, of course, we are not yet in the period where cryptocurrency exchanges are very professional and always dealt with their customers with utmost care and respect. But then again, complaints just like yours can also happen in the regulated banking sector and in many stock and forex exchanges. We are just hoping that these exchanges are also lightening to their complaining customers because it is in their best interest if they will do the best they can to make customers happy and satisfied...the more complaints the more is the chance that a business will one day be gone to another one who can do a better service. I think with new crypto-exchanges introducing themselves in the market we can see better ones. In my own experience, the worst one came from one popular exchange which took almost a month for my transfer to come to my account which kinda crazy because I was then expecting it to be good within minutes...and there was no explanation given by the site.
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

What frustrate me the most is holding a coin for long for the value to rise only for the coin to fall even below the value it was, because one does not know when the price will rise again.

Yes, these times are always very frustrating like this period we are experiencing now in crypto where the price of coin is dipping.
dkmartin

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

There are many issues in cryptocurrency.i am frustrated with commission involved in it. I am not satisfied with this.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

The most frustrating thing about crypto, Yes, but then it happens to be one of the most interesting features or characteristics of the crypto currency and the blockchain technological framework in general. thanks

francojon

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:08:03 PM

I normally don´t have problems with exchanges, but cryptopia seems too have quite a few issues and that makes them always a risk to work with.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

The most frustrating thing about crypto is that when you join the bounty campaign and you do the tasks accordingly but in the end the developers runaway with all the money they raised. Leaving the bounters nothing.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

For me the most frustrating about crypto currency is when you invest in an ico you thought could do well and it enters exchanges and go below the ico price and the team are doing nothing about it, no marketing, no social media presence, it could be so frustrating see your invest dip everyday
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: