Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:54:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto  (Read 4320 times)
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:07:08 PM

Some people have to wait and this happens to me. That I have to wait up to 1 week for money to enter my wallet. This kind of thing really makes us disappointed or frustrated because we really need money. And luckily our money comes in, if not, we can lose money.

A waste of time, that's what I'm really afraid of when I join another bounty company. As a rule, at the beginning of the conditions usually look very tempting, but when the project comes to the stage of payment, the main problems begin. Unfortunately, not all projects honestly pay rewards.
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

I have bad memories with Cryptopia and Yobit exchange. I don't like cryptopia exchange but i just open account for buying some Ethbits token and finally i bought and try to withdraw in other wallet than i realized behind the exchange horrible and my transaction delayed 17 days.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

The most frustrating thing about crypto is a price , it is changing and fluctuating. Another thing is manipulation, because due to manipulation people take wrong decisions and don't think by themself.
I hate manipulations
Exort23

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:24:23 PM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...

Yes, many problems now are coming in cryptoworld, and in marketplace. Many things right now is in the bad side, and all people now is frustrating, and struggling about their investment. This 2018 is the worst for crypto. I hope that it will recover as soon as possible.
comforteagle23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:09:13 PM

I don't know. Cryptocurrency is perfect for me. It is not something that I would be annoyed or that I would not like it.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

I think that the saddest and most frustrating event is the beginning of the existence of cryptocurrency, because I am sure that today cryptocurrency still has global significance, and the saddest thing is that I have not invested before but invest now
You're right. You have chosen the time to invest and I also believe that the cryptocurrency has a global scale and will develop.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
goodkarmabounty

Activity: 168
Merit: 8

https://t.me/money_miner

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

Not the most pleasant thing in crypto the fact that the price of the sale of the token by the ICO is very overpriced, and when the IPO is significantly reduced from the original proposal

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

The news can't be frustrating. The real frustration comes from the cryptocurrency market. Now Bitcoin 4300.. is already a new low in history. I think that the bitcoin will return to 2000 dollars, which is a fatal blow to the cryptocurrency industry. .

I hope, this Doomsday will never come. I prefer to stay an optimist depite the greatest market fall. Even now, I see many signs of the coming bull run. Large investors start to buy a lot of the cryptocurrencies.
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

Yes, it remains the big problem today too. And i cant understand which cirecumstances doesnt let them work properly. I think it`s just lazyness
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

The situation in your case is usually insufficient knowledge of cryptocurrency. The first step in trading is to find a safe and reliable exchange. You have a problem in the first step, not every exchange is equally good. Recommend you binance exchange.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

What is frustrating is when I buy coins at high prices and now the prices go down and never rise. now the market is very bad because almost all coins are not good for trading.
yes, at the moment I am very frustrated and almost leave crypto but I still see a little hope then I will survive.

Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

You are overly dramatized. If the loss of money can lead a person to suicide, then this person in another situation will be ready to kill himself. Such a person should not shift responsibility to others.
This does not apply to adolescents - they need help, and an adult is responsible for himself. And the cryptocurrency market is just another excuse.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

I think recently there are some wallets that allows for adjustment of transaction charges to speed up coin transfers. However the fees I have noticed for most coins especially btc has reduced and confirmations can result faster which is the major excuse most exchanges give for slow or delayed confirmation

carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

the speed of transactions really wants to be better because at the current speed we cannot allow cryptocurrency to be calculated around the world

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...
If your deposit is from your wallet, then maybe you put too low gwei price or gas? The confirmations rate depends very much on this. Each time before making a transaction, I check the network on the https://ethgasstation.info/ and set the gwei price and gas a little higher than recommended. And thank God, I still had no problems with transactions.
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

there is nothing terrible in it and I think that after a short time we will solve these problems

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Lobsters

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

Frustrating things in crypto like now, when the red market runs for a long time. this is very frustrating and also very worrying. waiting for the green market that never comes.
John2020

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:32:44 AM

The frustrating moment of cryptocurrencies to me is when you buy a particular coin in mind to trade with, but by the time you see that the price has gone down beyond expectation, and again when you buy token or coin that re not existent ico and waiting for distribution
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:12:14 PM

There is the no limit to run the coin in the market either it is down trend or upward. Due to this problem, there is higher volatility in the market which create frustration in the mind of investors. Second thing pump and dump policy is also bad thing in the crypto market, so keep away from this formula to earn the profit which may the reason of big loss.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:12:38 AM

For me, the most annoying thing in cryptocurrency, this is a translation of the tokens in exchange. The transfer may take up to 6 hours Sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: