Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:28:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
beermen

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

At first the project seems okay when I read I saw the diagram above. The fees are tramendous high. Crypto enthusiast may not use t.

Kram31 it’s also not good for the fee to be based on percentage. What if the user will use it to buy an expensive product and if it’s via percentage he will pay more. Reduction of fees will make Cryptoriya a number one tool for crypto fan boys to use it.

i think Kram31 wants to have a fix amount.
look if you withdraw 25,000 USD at 1 percent it is not a good amount to take from you.
one percent of 25K is 250 USD. huge amount right?
they should have 1% with a maximum amount to be taken like 10USD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

Cryptoriya offer a first blockchain base on new technology.
we know that not all people use this technology this may cause difficult to others.
what are the difference cryptocurrency exchange to our regular ATM machine?
The difference is that CryptoRiya plans to cater almost all the altcoins to be used in ATM. There’s some crypto cards but only cater small altcoins. But Cryptoriya’s vision is to chop off being racist to a coin instead they will put all the altcoins so that you can withdraw anytime anywhere. However The regular atm mahine is connected in banks that needed to have fiat or credit in your credit card.

At the end of the day it’s the same card as we used in our normal fiat card the difference is that CryptoRiya allows us to use crypto directly

Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

At first the project seems okay when I read I saw the diagram above. The fees are tramendous high. Crypto enthusiast may not use t.

Kram31 it’s also not good for the fee to be based on percentage. What if the user will use it to buy an expensive product and if it’s via percentage he will pay more. Reduction of fees will make Cryptoriya a number one tool for crypto fan boys to use it.

i think Kram31 wants to have a fix amount.
look if you withdraw 25,000 USD at 1 percent it is not a good amount to take from you.
one percent of 25K is 250 USD. huge amount right?
they should have 1% with a maximum amount to be taken like 10USD.

I see thank you for your clarification. I misunderstood his post. Yeah you’re right there’s need to have a ceiling fee. If the fee hits 10 dollars that’s the ceilling that’s great Idea.
Thank yoo beernen cheers. Hope the devs and the team read our sentiments
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:40:43 PM

Its good to hear that cryptoriya makes them fast transaction without using KYC,, they want them a seamless blockchain and crypto to crypto works wants very simple and comfortable . In this century, they have new technology comes out, they can provide our needs as fast as they can make, I hope many investor to give attention to invest this wonderful project.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

The image below shows the fee and capability of the card.
Can the team lower those fee for the better of the users?
And also the withdrawal fee, instead of having percent why put a fix amount?

Some people would just focus on the initial figures between paying 25$ or 100$, of course the initial choice would be the cryptoriya regular crypto card because it cheaper than the luxury card issuance, but they don't realize that in the long run, when they sum up all the transactions they would be doing after getting the card, they will be paying more on fees. So If i were to choose between the two cards, i would rather choose the luxury cards and pay a one time big time 100$ card issuance fee then always get lower fees on different services.

@URCRYPTOKNIGHT
Exactly, you are looking for the initial figures.
This is all about on FEE overall.
Yes, you will be paying a hundred dollar for the luxury card!
For that, you are entitled to have only 1% withdrawal fee instead of 2% of regular one.
but try to look more.
regular cards don't need to pay monthly of 20 USD which luxury must.
calculating those amount you are really spending much for them.

i agree with @yrrehc, that 20$ monthly payment for cryptoRiya luxury card will not be saving you money. But i would expect that for someone to use a luxury card , 20$ is probably nothing. The edge i see with the luxury card is that it allows a higher limit on withdrawal and spending limits, and this is an advantage specially if you have big funds.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

one of the roles of the cryptoriya project is to let the people change their crypto currency in a form of fiat money or real money, i think this projectwill be a nice
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

Its good to hear that cryptoriya makes them fast transaction without using KYC,, they want them a seamless blockchain and crypto to crypto works wants very simple and comfortable . In this century, they have new technology comes out, they can provide our needs as fast as they can make, I hope many investor to give attention to invest this wonderful project.

Yeah it’s good but many ICO is only good at start, after getting money from investor the product they promised isn’t being delivered. I hope that cryptoriya will have a announcement or something that investor will hold on to. That they will really deliver the product.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

I like this ICO, no minimum amount of investment and no KYC, too many ICO are getting paranoid and ask for KYC details, think I'll add CryptoRiya to my expanding portfolio.
nkrypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:15:08 PM

very nice and cool project.. I checked the MVP . and I can admit that I got inspired. (MVP is not completed. seems it is just a image yet) but the idea catch my mind.  but the main thing is how you will make it true..
if this become possible. then I am sure it'll be a great increment for crypto world.
we are paying a lot of fee and charges to all these third parties from which we have to pass during exchanging our cryptos to cash.
This is a really great idea. No more trouble going to banks or other financial institutions just to withdraw your tokens or coins into your own currency. It's a great concept and really is a solution to the inconvenience on cryptocurrency.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

Will be able to hold 1600 types of cryptocurrencies in one single wallet?  I like the idea, this way i will no longer need different wallets for different kind of cryptocurrencies i hold. I dont need to go out of the platform too if i want cash or trade my cryptos.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:20:12 PM

as what i have read and understand in  the white paper of the cryptoriya project is that they are the number one international decentralized company
that can cash out any form of crypto currencies in the form of a real money or fiat money.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:48:15 PM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.

roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

I've read that Cryptoriya will be using cold storage wallet. What's the main advantage of using cold storage wallet? Cold storage wallet is not connected to the internet, so how can we transact like transfer our coins without the connection of the internet?
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

I like the idea of having a cryptocurrency wallet that can store almost all kinds of coins. And the amazing feature also is that we can convert our token into cash instantly. We don't need to transfer it in exchange and sell it for Bitcoin then convert into cash. This will cost us less in transaction fees.
Bailey519

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:53:41 PM

Cryptoriya is a decentralized platform that connects every transaction in a P2P network. I think this is the first time I saw a project like this that allows you to deposit your cryptocurrency directly to your own bank account. Without KYC process, no documents will be asked by Cryptoriya. That's what we want from the very start. Full anonymous transactions.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:07:31 PM

Whoa! This is really something! A P2P exchange that is free and supports all cryptocurrency? Wow! This is really good news to all the crypto people who don't want to pay a huge amount of fees, especially when exchanging their crypto to fiat money. I will follow this thread. This is very interesting!
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:15:10 PM

I really want to have that debit card from CryptoRiya. Where can I get that? This was the first time that an exchange provided a card for any cryptocurrency.  I think it will help us to get a hassle-free transaction on that platform. This is like a bank where we can store our crypto and withdraw it anywhere like VISA and MASTER cards.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:29:16 PM

One of the dilemma now for crypto enthusiast , is that cryptocurrency is not yet fully accepted worldwide, this causes difficulty in converting any cryptocurrencies into cash. Now that Cryptoriya is here to offer the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere in the world, this is something that all cryptolover and supporters would look be happy to look forward to.

I think we should focus on the country who uses and allow cryptocurrency as an alternative mode of payment. Many countries don't easily accept Cryptocurrency because they don't know what are the benefits they can get from it. Now that a project which will open the door for them, I believe this will be the way for them to accept and use it as well.
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:31:59 PM

This is a really great idea. No more trouble going to banks or other financial institutions just to withdraw your tokens or coins into your own currency. It's a great concept and really is a solution to the inconvenience on cryptocurrency.

Yes. It is hassle-free to us. No more middlemen needed to make your crypto asset into fiat money. Cryptoriya will be providing a P2P network that will make your crypto asset into cash whenever you needed it.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Rebyuwer

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:34:54 PM

We offer the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can
switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with crypto to crypto, crypto
to cash, crypto to bank deposit as well as crypto to the card.

This is the best idea they made.
people can easily convert to anything they want.
the owner/holder are the ones to control anything by themselves.
i like the image of the card, but isn't it too expensive?
25 USD for the regular one and 100 USD for the luxury?

I've just scanned their whitepaper because I was impressed in their project. Reality speaking, we need a project like CriptoRiya where we can convert anything we want specially, in our tokens. It is too hard to find a legit application where we can exchange our coins that we earned in trading or bounty hunting. If CryptoRiya will success, there is a possibility that the people in the whole cryptocurrency will use this.

I strongly agree. Now that there is an exchange based on Blockchain Technology, I think our tokens will be much safer from hackers that usually targeting those local exchange and rob our hard-earned money. This is really a great project. I will look closely and monitor the progress of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: