Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:49:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
HelpDesk

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:43:24 PM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.

This question really caught my attention. That I am waiting also for an answer to this interesting question. We really need to clarify things to be able to fully support this project. Though, this is really a great and promising project for everyone in terms of converting our cryptocurrency. We also want to know if it is really feasible especially now that the government closely monitoring the crypto industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:19:14 PM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.

This question really caught my attention. That I am waiting also for an answer to this interesting question. We really need to clarify things to be able to fully support this project. Though, this is really a great and promising project for everyone in terms of converting our cryptocurrency. We also want to know if it is really feasible especially now that the government closely monitoring the crypto industry.
Actually i'm looking for a good Project lately that is very in need by people and now i have no doubt in my mind that there are some good project like this. I'll keep an eye on this and i'm going to read their white paper first before joining their whitelist. What's the maximum investment?  Is this an ERC-20 token?
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:30:12 PM

Actually i'm looking for a good Project lately that is very in need by people and now i have no doubt in my mind that there are some good project like this. I'll keep an eye on this and i'm going to read their white paper first before joining their whitelist. What's the maximum investment?  Is this an ERC-20 token?
I guess you need to join their whitelist first. May 15-May 20 65% discount per 1 ETH=5715 CIYA that's pretty good right? this project i think is very promising the demand is high for sure.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:51:48 PM

Actually i'm looking for a good Project lately that is very in need by people and now i have no doubt in my mind that there are some good project like this. I'll keep an eye on this and i'm going to read their white paper first before joining their whitelist. What's the maximum investment?  Is this an ERC-20 token?
I guess you need to join their whitelist first. May 15-May 20 65% discount per 1 ETH=5715 CIYA that's pretty good right? this project i think is very promising the demand is high for sure.
So This is the phase 1 of the ICO? When is the next phase 2 of pre sale? The project loos promising to me. Can you guys ellaborate me about this ongoing project, I bought Monaco coin and Beluga pay they are almost the same but this one is quite different.

ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:56:04 PM

This caught my attention as one account that I followed twitted this insane bonus from CryptoRiya tweet.  I believe  this is very attractive to some people but others will surely think otherwise. I am yet to read the whitepaper but if the project is very promising, this will surely a great bonus for early birds. Oh and having 9.82 rating from coinlauncher pretty much give this project  a boost.

Aside from that, MVP have been delivered even before the main ICO started.  This is another positive move from the dev.

Why too big a bonus to be given in their pre-sale? The biggest bonus i’ve seen so far is only 50% though 50% is rare, mostly is just 25%-40%. If indeed CryptoRiya has this big potential why lower the value to 65% less to attract investors? Will it not be a question too to other investors?

Because it is one of their marketing strategy anyway pal, Do you have any doubt about this concerns? Though I believed that cryptoriya has a lot

of big potentials. But lets wait and see for awhile what it could happen when the campaign is running already.
Anyway, there's alot of ICO that will pay those ICO tracker and etc. I guess they need to focus on their marketing strategy, If they will deliver their promises on time then they will attract more investors.
This is a rare project i guess we need more countries to establish the community of CryptoRiya.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:59:31 PM

This caught my attention as one account that I followed twitted this insane bonus from CryptoRiya tweet.  I believe  this is very attractive to some people but others will surely think otherwise. I am yet to read the whitepaper but if the project is very promising, this will surely a great bonus for early birds. Oh and having 9.82 rating from coinlauncher pretty much give this project  a boost.

Aside from that, MVP have been delivered even before the main ICO started.  This is another positive move from the dev.

Why too big a bonus to be given in their pre-sale? The biggest bonus i’ve seen so far is only 50% though 50% is rare, mostly is just 25%-40%. If indeed CryptoRiya has this big potential why lower the value to 65% less to attract investors? Will it not be a question too to other investors?

Because it is one of their marketing strategy anyway pal, Do you have any doubt about this concerns? Though I believed that cryptoriya has a lot

of big potentials. But lets wait and see for awhile what it could happen when the campaign is running already.
Anyway, there's alot of ICO that will pay those ICO tracker and etc. I guess they need to focus on their marketing strategy, If they will deliver their promises on time then they will attract more investors.
This is a rare project i guess we need more countries to establish the community of CryptoRiya.
Pretty good i guess, they should be more attentive with this, We can cash anywhere without any bank? Maybe this is a peer to peer transaction or it could be a decantralize marketplace or what we call black market. Lol. i'll follow their updates on twitter and telegram.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:36:19 AM

It is an ERC20 token and I have not seen any whitelist requirements or what the maximum investment can be.
I think the reasons why KYC is not required are outlined in the whitepaper.

The sale details are on the CryptoRiya web site https://www.cryptoriya.io
The white paper does say https://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf ;

"...if an individual is a resident of People's Republic of China (excluding Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR or Taiwan) or the United States of America (save as permitted by applicable laws in the United States of (America), such individual will not be eligible to and shall not purchase CIYA token through the token sale."
advico789

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:57:02 AM

It is an ERC20 token and I have not seen any whitelist requirements or what the maximum investment can be.
I think the reasons why KYC is not required are outlined in the whitepaper.

The sale details are on the CryptoRiya web site https://www.cryptoriya.io
The white paper does say https://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf ;

"...if an individual is a resident of People's Republic of China (excluding Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR or Taiwan) or the United States of America (save as permitted by applicable laws in the United States of (America), such individual will not be eligible to and shall not purchase CIYA token through the token sale."

Official profile of that project said (first page) that Americans can participate in the crowdsale. Do they mean Americans outside the United States of America? 

I am really interested in answer to the question about governments rules and regulations. It's very serious and suitable question.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:11:10 AM

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain in new technology, cryptolover and supporters would look be happy, exchange of cryptocurrency to cash  in less than a minute it may hassle free, I think the platform of Cryptoriya make it a wonderful success in a future.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:11:30 AM

My question about this project in cryptoriya is that How this project can apply in one wallet to all crypto? can anyone here could assist on this

matter, because I want clarification thanks so much.

For my understanding reading the white paper and watching their youtube channel. It’s a big exchange like bittrex binance but connected to their atm card which is why you can use 1600 coins to purchase because  cryptoria gas a built in exchange where the system somehow trade it cor you and give u cash in your atm.
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

Good day, I’m curious how can they accept almost all 1600 altcoins. The vision of this project is hard to execute. Imagine how can they convert those altcoins to fiat? They need a big capital for it. Is cryptotiya will market buy the coins? That you will use to convert in fiat using atm? The project scope is so big.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:32:54 AM

They don’t need a kyc once you have a visa or mastercard you can just swipe it anywhere. They just need to operate on a country that doesn’t mind cryptocurrency. Also having visa and mastercard id an international thing. Government doesn’t have the rights to block those people that will have Cryptoriya master or visa card. Visa and mastercard is good as cash in almost all atm branches around the world
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

One more nice project available, Really like the possibilities to be able to make a transaction globally using CryptoRia.
Also, CryptoRia also has a debit card, and there is no doubt about it, the token should be widely accepted in many part of this world.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

Is this an online banking 24/7 processing? correct me if I’m wrong, with my understanding in your whitepaper all transaction made through internet and they do not need to go to bank and become a seamless technology . I’m very interesting this amazing project and I hope your dream make it possible.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:42:00 AM

Do you have any video that will simply explain your project? Yes, we can relate easily because I know all of us here in forum are wanted to encash our cryptocurrency and vice versa. However, I want to have a deeper understanding on how does the role of CryptoRiya and its difference among other existing services?
A simple video can summarize the content of the project in whitepaper and it is helpful to us.

Hello, i found this youtube video that somehow summarizes cryptoriya https://youtu.be/F0hHZjVKmzM so far my deep research on this project and backround checking of the poeple involved are good as of the moment.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:31:36 AM

I followed on her twitter account and this is caught on my attention and i think this very interesting..

It is May 18th already, and the first phase of our pre-ICO will end on May 20th. If you have not invested in our pre-ICO, now is the time to do so as early investors in the first phase get 65% bonus. 

kindly visit on their website
https://twitter.com/cryptoriya/status/997342228023599105
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

Good news came from the project, from what i read of this thread that the card will be usable for many kind of currency.
Then it would make doing transaction became even easier to do.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

Cryptoriya is a decentralized platform that connects every transaction in a P2P network. I think this is the first time I saw a project like this that allows you to deposit your cryptocurrency directly to your own bank account. Without KYC process, no documents will be asked by Cryptoriya. That's what we want from the very start. Full anonymous transactions.
How do they stop illegal activities if they will not require  KYC? Hm. I think they should require it since this project talks about deposit and withdrawal of funds.  If they will let the people to enter and exist in their system then their website might become burrow of criminal people.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:05:13 AM

For Crytoriya cryptocurrency to cash conversion the client have to meet with an agent, do some procedures then the agent will give the cash amount. Maybe Crytopia should have an office that client should go to and not just do some random meet up. Cryptoria client safety must be a priority.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:27:23 AM

Cryptoriya is a decentralized platform that connects every transaction in a P2P network. I think this is the first time I saw a project like this that allows you to deposit your cryptocurrency directly to your own bank account. Without KYC process, no documents will be asked by Cryptoriya. That's what we want from the very start. Full anonymous transactions.
How do they stop illegal activities if they will not require  KYC? Hm. I think they should require it since this project talks about deposit and withdrawal of funds.  If they will let the people to enter and exist in their system then their website might become burrow of criminal people.

That is really a question on how they could just not do KYC if they are issuing a card? would it be a mastercard or visa card type? i would love to know how can the people use cryptoriya regular and luxury card worldwide without following other banks policies on kyc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: