Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:25:39 PM

Knows what CryptoRiya is?

#1 Global decentralized network to Cash-Out or Exchange Any CryptoCurrency.

Zero Fees, Peer To Peer & Peer To Exchange. Based on deeply research.

Reference: https://medium.com/@cryptoriya
This is the first time I saw a project that tackles about withdrawal of cryptocurrency. Is it globally implemented? Well, it might good because fiat currency is left behind the industrialization which in fact, we should preserve on using of it.
What do you mean by zero fees? Uh oh! Could it be transactions between platform users or what? Zero fees is a big question since exchanges get their profit from these fees. It it will be worldwide then I will be looking forward to it since we only have one of this kind in my place and they monopolize the services.
The OP did not elaborate what he/she pointed in "zero fees". It is also a big question mark to me since there are many things it can be applied. Hope that the OP will see this because it is a little bit confusion to our eyes.

Soon, as CryptoRiya grows up and its system will fully develop, it can monopolize the globe. There are some instances that we want to draw back our money but it is hard to cash-out since we need to get an application that offers an exchange between crypto to fiat. We can't also assure that we can use it if we are far from our country.

For crypto enthussiasts, we need a platform like CryptoRiya.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

Whoa! This is really something! A P2P exchange that is free and supports all cryptocurrency? Wow! This is really good news to all the crypto people who don't want to pay a huge amount of fees, especially when exchanging their crypto to fiat money. I will follow this thread. This is very interesting!

Good news to all who hates KYC and submitting their documents before receiving their rewards. Now Cryptoriya is the answer for

them, due to according to their whitepaper there is no KYC required or documents need to submit it. This is really something to me

actually that's why I keep on watching it from time to time now.

Un decentralized world KYC has no room for it. I love cryptoriya since it doesn’t need KYC.
We can use our money and be free from the eyes of our government. Cryptoriya will be successful if they will deliver a product. I hope this will not a vapourware
Nguyen Viet Dung

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

Good project. I join now
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:57:49 PM

CRYPTORIYA PRE ICO/ICO LAUNCH

We are excited to officially announce the date of our pre-ICO and ICO launch. Thanks to the effort of various talented individuals that have been working tirelessly behind the scene to make this a reality; launching our CIYA tokens sale through ICO.

TOKEN NAME: Cryptoriya

TOKEN SYMBOL: CIYA

DATE OF PRE-ICO: May 15, 2018 at 9am GMT to June 10 2018 11pm GMT

DATE OF ICO: JULY 1, 2018 9AM GMT to august 14, 2018 11pm GMT

TOTAL SUPPLY OF TOKEN: 100,000,000 CIYA

PRICE OF TOKEN: 1 ETH= 2000CIYA

MINIMUM PURCHASE: No minimum purchase

All our tokens are ERC-20 compliant therefore, can be transferred to any valid ethereum address.

All unsold tokens will be burnt.

Reference: https://medium.com/@cryptoriya/cryptoriya-pre-ico-ico-launch-867126485fdc

Do you have bounty campaign for this project ?
cryptoriya.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

CRYPTORIYA PRE ICO/ICO LAUNCH

We are excited to officially announce the date of our pre-ICO and ICO launch. Thanks to the effort of various talented individuals that have been working tirelessly behind the scene to make this a reality; launching our CIYA tokens sale through ICO.

TOKEN NAME: Cryptoriya

TOKEN SYMBOL: CIYA

DATE OF PRE-ICO: May 15, 2018 at 9am GMT to June 10 2018 11pm GMT

DATE OF ICO: JULY 1, 2018 9AM GMT to august 14, 2018 11pm GMT

TOTAL SUPPLY OF TOKEN: 100,000,000 CIYA

PRICE OF TOKEN: 1 ETH= 2000CIYA

MINIMUM PURCHASE: No minimum purchase

All our tokens are ERC-20 compliant therefore, can be transferred to any valid ethereum address.

All unsold tokens will be burnt.

Reference: https://medium.com/@cryptoriya/cryptoriya-pre-ico-ico-launch-867126485fdc

Do you have bounty campaign for this project ?

You can join https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3828804.0
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

OK guys I just bought my first slice of CIYA, now lets see this project take off Smiley

Noticed on etherscan that some 100,000 CIYA were transfered 42-45 days ago (to many different addresses), well over a month before the Pre-ICO, was this some sort of private sale ?
https://etherscan.io/token/0xf75fbfa2f681860b9a6d19fc3ff3d34cb322e2d6
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:10:53 PM

OK guys I just bought my first slice of CIYA, now lets see this project take off Smiley

Noticed on etherscan that some 100,000 CIYA were transfered 42-45 days ago (to many different addresses), well over a month before the Pre-ICO, was this some sort of private sale ?
https://etherscan.io/token/0xf75fbfa2f681860b9a6d19fc3ff3d34cb322e2d6
Yes probably that's a private sale , Did you buy CIYA? how much token you have bought? Just hold on brother after this ICO they will listing on an exchange and that's the way they will focus on project development.

SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:17:32 PM

How wonder how many cryptocurrencies that can be use here? They need to tie up with big companies in any part of the world just like bitcoin that merchants store accept it as currency, same goes to Ethereum also.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:19:47 PM

I followed on her twitter account and this is caught on my attention and i think this very interesting..

It is May 18th already, and the first phase of our pre-ICO will end on May 20th. If you have not invested in our pre-ICO, now is the time to do so as early investors in the first phase get 65% bonus.  

kindly visit on their website
https://twitter.com/cryptoriya/status/997342228023599105

65% bonus is really big, as much as i would like to be happy with this pre-ico offer, i don't think i can. Usually token sales with too much bonuses during the pre-ico and private sales immediately dump as soon as they hit the market. this bonus is quite alarming.  

Good to hear that P2P project has zero fees and 65% bonus give to your investors’ this is nice but I’m a little bit confuse 65% bonus is too much than the other regular percentage of big company, how can you say this is legit?

I also want to hear why it is so big. I hope someone will give us information so that we can understand more how they got that figure. We know that this is a good project but we have to make sure because we are putting our hard-earned money into it.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

How wonder how many cryptocurrencies that can be use here? They need to tie up with big companies in any part of the world just like bitcoin that merchants store accept it as currency, same goes to Ethereum also.
Looks like Centra for me you can withdraw your favorite token any part of the world?? Are you guys going excited on exciting news ahead iF yes then then they will deliver theire promises on time.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

I followed on her twitter account and this is caught on my attention and i think this very interesting..

It is May 18th already, and the first phase of our pre-ICO will end on May 20th. If you have not invested in our pre-ICO, now is the time to do so as early investors in the first phase get 65% bonus.  

65% bonus is really big, as much as i would like to be happy with this pre-ico offer, i don't think i can. Usually token sales with too much bonuses during the pre-ico and private sales immediately dump as soon as they hit the market. this bonus is quite alarming.  

Good to hear that P2P project has zero fees and 65% bonus give to your investors’ this is nice but I’m a little bit confuse 65% bonus is too much than the other regular percentage of big company, how can you say this is legit?

I also want to hear why it is so big. I hope someone will give us information so that we can understand more how they got that figure. We know that this is a good project but we have to make sure because we are putting our hard-earned money into it.
Banks will no longer stay with us coz peer to peer transaction is the main goal why we have cryptocurrency. Understand very carefully on every details that the banks wanted to have. Legit company has regular percentage.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:28:12 PM

I like the idea of having a cryptocurrency wallet that can store almost all kinds of coins. And the amazing feature also is that we can convert our token into cash instantly. We don't need to transfer it in exchange and sell it for Bitcoin then convert into cash. This will cost us less in transaction fees.

CONVENIENCE. This is what the project is all about. And now, we always wanted to be as convenient and easy for us especially for those busy people who don't have enough time to go to the bank or if you are not lucky enough, you can go through a long line just to convert, deposit or withdraw your money.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:29:19 PM

Banks will no longer stay with us coz peer to peer transaction is the main goal why we have cryptocurrency. Understand very carefully on every details that the banks wanted to have. Legit company has regular percentage.
Cryptoriya converts 600+ cryptocurrency to your required cryptocurrency & we aim to capture around 100% availability of cryptocurrency within the 1st year. Cryptoriya provides you this service in many ways like - cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank account, cryptocurrency to a debit card, cryptocurrency to cash. This is based on the white paper. Reference: https://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf
Rebyuwer

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:33:20 PM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.
There might be KYC i think with CryptoRiya as a user im not sure with it but it is impossible to require kyf in every transactions. When we withdraw cash from our ATM card there is no such hassle of kyc. When we pay with debit card in malls or restaurant we are not being asked with any question, we just give the card and they give us the reciept back.

A KYC ( KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER ) is a must with this!
they will be dealing with cards and transactions. this will not be legal if there will be no proper documentation before releasing those cards.
purchasing and others will not have an identity, receipts are important to have too.

I am still reviewing the Whitepaper so that I can understand carefully why KYC is not required. What are their reasons why they don't require it? What are the advantages and disadvantages of having no KYC? And most of all, if it will be widely accepted by the whole world because I believe that this project will be implemented worldwide in the near future.
HelpDesk

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:45:39 PM

I am wondering if how much is the "highest withdrawal limit" mentioned on their youtube video? This is kinda overwhelming because they don't charge any transaction fee. If this will be implemented and will be launched, I will be the first one in line to get that debit card. Great deal for crypto people who wanted to get their crypto converted in the easiest way possible.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:52:28 PM

one of the advantage of the crypto riya is that cryptoriya can hold the coins, tokens or any form of cryto currency in just one wallet. it is like one wallet in all forms of crypto currencies.

I agree with this. That is one of the advantages because people nowadays don't want to put their money on different places. I am hoping that they will really explain to us how they will do it. This is a big project and will need a large amount of fund. I just hope that they will clear things up. Many people are asking about different concerns like KYC and fees.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:44:16 AM

as i read in their twitter account i think this is very interesting
"CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Crypto-Currency that enables you to transact
any crypto-currency anywhere globally without any bank account."

kindly visit their link for more details:
https://twitter.com/Cryptoideals/status/997400075923066884
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:48:54 AM

As I read in white paper we can cash out money without card and cryptocurrency in to cash or as mode of payment and they make a smooth transaction even without KYC.
I’m looking forward to this unique and interesting platform of cryptoriya
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:54:55 AM

The image below shows the fee and capability of the card.
Can the team lower those fee for the better of the users?
And also the withdrawal fee, instead of having percent why put a fix amount?

https://i.imgur.com/w7PrX2a.jpg

Some people would just focus on the initial figures between paying 25$ or 100$, of course the initial choice would be the cryptoriya regular crypto card because it cheaper than the luxury card issuance, but they don't realize that in the long run, when they sum up all the transactions they would be doing after getting the card, they will be paying more on fees. So If i were to choose between the two cards, i would rather choose the luxury cards and pay a one time big time 100$ card issuance fee then always get lower fees on different services.

@URCRYPTOKNIGHT
Exactly, you are looking for the initial figures.
This is all about on FEE overall.
Yes, you will be paying a hundred dollar for the luxury card!
For that, you are entitled to have only 1% withdrawal fee instead of 2% of regular one.
but try to look more.
regular cards don't need to pay monthly of 20 USD which luxury must.
calculating those amount you are really spending much for them.

i agree with @yrrehc, that 20$ monthly payment for cryptoRiya luxury card will not be saving you money. But i would expect that for someone to use a luxury card , 20$ is probably nothing. The edge i see with the luxury card is that it allows a higher limit on withdrawal and spending limits, and this is an advantage specially if you have big funds.

sorry to say this, but with this fee, i think this is too much to have to anyone.
i will rather go to bank and have my debit card.
all i need to do is pay the small amount for the plastic card and everything next is good and free in most bank.
i hope htey can consider bout changing this percent of fee and too much pricing.

Yes I choose luxury card issuance because $100 you pay more profit and benefits to return you can save your money and many advantages given to the cardholder. I hope all investors to get pay attention of the cryptoriya project this a nice platform.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:05:17 AM

I learned in the white paper the advantage of CRYPTORIYA is P2P and P2E service does not allows any persons to buy,
 hold and sell cryptocurrency worldwide.
P2E is crypto to crypto, crypto to cash, crypto to bank deposit.
P2P is cryptocurrency exchange
In this digital years many companies using smart technology, how can you say this blockchain technology cannot be hacked by the hacker.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: