Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

Cryptoriya Regular Debit Cards

Cryptoriya regular debit cards is issued easily. You can use this debit card in daily basis. It does not need KYC. There are no monthly charges for the card.

Card Issuance Fee - $25 paid in CIYA token
Daily purchase limits - $8,500 USD
Online purchase fee - zero fees
Max balance - Equal to 7 BTC
KYC - No KYC needed
Crypto to Card Fees - 1.5%
Daily ATM withdrawal limit $6,500 USD
ATM withdrawal fees - 2%
Monthly spend limits - $30,000 USD
Monthly Card Fees - Free

With the above details, you can see that the regular cryptoriya debit card already has a lot to offer. I love the idea that you don't need to pay a monthly card fee.

In contrast here is the details for the Luxury Debit Card of Cryptoriya

Issue Fee - $100 Paid in CIYA Token
Daily Purchase limit - $50,000 USD
Online Purchase Fees - Zero Fees
Max Balance - Equal to 75 BTC
KYC - Yes with KYC
Crypto to Card Load Fees - 1%
Daily ATM withdrawal limit - $25,000 USD
ATM withdrawal fees - 1%
Monthly spend limits - unlimited
Monthly Card Fees - $20 USD Paid in CIYA Token

Cryptoriya luxury debit card are for premium users.

Seeing the comparison, I think I have to settle with the regular card. The monthly fees alone for the luxury card is almost the same as the issuance fee for the regular card.

Likewise, I will also be using the regular card after cryptoriya has become available to the public. Although Luxury card are really enticing, the const of maintaining a Luxury card is truly just a luxury. I was wondering if it is allowed to have multiple regular cryptoriya cards.

I think that multiple regular card will be allowed per individual since there will be no KYC required in getting one. Its raining hard in my area and at times like this I cant help but think that it will be really helpful if I can convert my crypto to cash using cryptoriya.

If you are a thrifty person your pocket will bleed using luxury card, but it has its advantages. First it has unlimited spend limit and up to 75 BTC equal balance. That is a lot when converted to cash as well. Daily limit for purchases is also up to $50,000. Those who really can afford using luxury card will be the one buying them. Anyway it is designed for premium users of cryptoriya.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:55:02 PM

I believe that this project is not reaching much attention. I hope that people take time to read what CryptoRiya is and appreciate how it help us have easier access to crypto to cash exchange in the future and the other stuffs that cryptoriya has to offer.

Here are the easy steps to convert crypto to cash using Cryptoriya
1. Visit the App or cryptoriya website and select the currency you wish to exchange.
2. Location Selection. Select the country and city where you want to receive the cash.
3. Enter the amounts. Cryptoriya will automatically check the available cash limits of the agent in the city you selected. Enter any amount between the minimum and maximum limits.
4. Send the cryptocurrency. Send the deposit amount to the displayed address and wait for confirmation on the blockchain network. Once confirmed notification will be sent via sms and email.
5. Visit our nearby location. Users visit the nearest agent/cash point location and provide the transaction number and 8 digit pin. The agent will check the details and request for OTP.
6. Receive the cash. Once the verification is completed, the agent will give the cash to the user and transaction is completed.

It is easy to follow and to understand the process of converting crypto to cash using cryptoriya.

I don't think that this project was neglected. Some are just being observant and they do their own analysis of the system and how the platform works. Thank you junior002 for sharing this steps on how to convert to cash using CryptoRiya platform, it really helps us understand the process.

The procedure is easy to follow and I am sure everyone will find it more convenient to use cryptoriya in the future. I wonder if anyone can apply as agent for cryptoriya and what are the benefits of being a cryptoriya agent. I am seeing opportunities here to be a partner agent with cryptoriya.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:11:26 AM

I wonder how many cryptocurrencies that can be use here? I also want to join this  Tongue

as per my own understanding in the crypto riya project platform the crypto riya's wallet can hold different forms of crypto currencies in just one wallet and can hold up huge amount of crypto currencies. it is not being stated but i think that it can hold  all off the crypto currency of the owner.
As stated in their white paper cryptoriya card can hold up to 1600 of token/cryptocurrency that it can be exchanged from crypto to crypto, crypto to cash, crypto to bank and crypto to card... And some of this feature has zero fees, but i didn't know exactly which of those are free i guess the crypto to crypto feature...
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:03:00 AM

The most problem of the people backgrounds is Identity theft. Like an copying and using of credit card information could be

merly an inconvenience, When the bad guy claims to be YOU in order to secure lines of credit or obtain false identification,

What does Cryptoriya can do to solve this kind of problem?
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

Incredibly curious about this project… my friends keep on talking about it like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread… Now I know why… This project shows TRUE promise, it's one the very best out there….

It’s just a promise I don’t know if the people behind can really deliver. Is there way like question and answer via Livestream so that they can communicate with us.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:01:14 AM

I wonder how many cryptocurrencies that can be use here? I also want to join this  Tongue

as per my own understanding in the crypto riya project platform the crypto riya's wallet can hold different forms of crypto currencies in just one wallet and can hold up huge amount of crypto currencies. it is not being stated but i think that it can hold  all off the crypto currency of the owner.
As stated in their white paper cryptoriya card can hold up to 1600 of token/cryptocurrency that it can be exchanged from crypto to crypto, crypto to cash, crypto to bank and crypto to card... And some of this feature has zero fees, but i didn't know exactly which of those are free i guess the crypto to crypto feature...

What is the guarantee that the money sent will be received by the intended recipient, and it would be detect all the errors?

Is this effective to detecting these? and that so thank you blockchain.

ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

Incredibly curious about this project… my friends keep on talking about it like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread… Now I know why… This project shows TRUE promise, it's one the very best out there….
Yes, we were shown facts. The fact that they are partnering up with banks shows how true it is. I believe they can really provide us with the convenience that they promise as well as the innovation that we need in the crypto currency industry.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:52:10 AM

CryptoRiya Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website https://findico.io/ico/cryptoriya Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally. CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Crypto-Currency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any crypto-currency anywhere globally without any bank account. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. It will include easy Crypto-Currency to cash payments and even a digital arbitration system. At the end, our aim is to make any crypto-currency usable in daily life & getting cash from any crypto-currency within minutes around the world which will make any crypto-currency genuinely efficient, transparent, and reliable.

source: https://findico.io/ico/cryptoriya

Nice, what is your rating for this project? I believe that this projects deserves a high rating since it is very practical and relevant to cryptocurrency users. This project has a real world function unlike some new start ups with very irrelevant concept. I would like to hear more news about Cryptoriya.

If i will be given a chance to rate the crypto.riya.project platform i will rate this project 9/10,
why? Is it because of the features of the cryptoriya project platform like it has an ability that can hold all the cryptocurrencies that you have and also you can exchange it easily everytime you wanted too.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

I wonder how many cryptocurrencies that can be use here? I also want to join this  Tongue

as per my own understanding in the crypto riya project platform the crypto riya's wallet can hold different forms of crypto currencies in just one wallet and can hold up huge amount of crypto currencies. it is not being stated but i think that it can hold  all off the crypto currency of the owner.

What is the guarantee that the money sent will be received by the intended recipient, and it would be detect all the errors?

That is great then, we are all want every cents of our earnings to be safe in our savings and also when we send it to our family, although there are instances that sometimes there was an error in sending our money, but as long as they will detect it as soon as possible and if this project can also fix those things then, i guess this will become successful.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

CryptoRiya Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website https://findico.io/ico/cryptoriya Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally. CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Crypto-Currency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any crypto-currency anywhere globally without any bank account. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. It will include easy Crypto-Currency to cash payments and even a digital arbitration system. At the end, our aim is to make any crypto-currency usable in daily life & getting cash from any crypto-currency within minutes around the world which will make any crypto-currency genuinely efficient, transparent, and reliable.

Nice, what is your rating for this project? I believe that this projects deserves a high rating since it is very practical and relevant to cryptocurrency users. This project has a real world function unlike some new start ups with very irrelevant concept. I would like to hear more news about Cryptoriya.

If i will be given a chance to rate the crypto.riya.project platform i will rate this project 9/10,
why? Is it because of the features of the cryptoriya project platform like it has an ability that can hold all the cryptocurrencies that you have and also you can exchange it easily everytime you wanted too.

For me its a 10/10 project. Why? Because it caters both regular users and high end users. It offers a wide range of crypto currency exchanges and even has its own wallet for all type of crypto currency. The project aims to make it easier for crypto currency holder to convert their coins/token into cash or simply purchase using your cryptoriya card.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

Cryptoriya has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Cryptoriya on WISERICO and follow Cryptoriya on the media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally and it supports 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform. CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Cryptocurrency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any cryptocurrency anywhere globally without any bank account. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. It will include easy Cryptocurrency to cash payments and even a digital arbitration system. At the end, our aim is to make any crypto-currency usable in daily life & getting cash from any cryptocurrency within minutes around the world which will make any cryptocurrency genuinely efficient, transparent, and reliable.

Wow, how do we check the status of cryptoriya ICO? I'm interested to see if they are gaining a lot of support as they should have. I don't believe that people will just ignore this project specially if they try to read the whitepaper. ICO will end on June 20, 2018 right? After it ends what is next for this project?
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

Cryptoriya has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Cryptoriya on WISERICO and follow Cryptoriya on the media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally and it supports 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform. CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Cryptocurrency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any cryptocurrency anywhere globally without any bank account. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. It will include easy Cryptocurrency to cash payments and even a digital arbitration system. At the end, our aim is to make any crypto-currency usable in daily life & getting cash from any cryptocurrency within minutes around the world which will make any cryptocurrency genuinely efficient, transparent, and reliable.

Wow, how do we check the status of cryptoriya ICO? I'm interested to see if they are gaining a lot of support as they should have. I don't believe that people will just ignore this project specially if they try to read the whitepaper. ICO will end on June 20, 2018 right? After it ends what is next for this project?

Hi Junior, based on the Cryptoriya Road Map this June they will be launching a Beta version of P2P & P2E Exchange. They will have a full blast marketing and ICO on July 2018 and the Wallet and Card will be launched on August 2018. I'll try to post the full road map next time. We just need to wait for a few more months to finaly enjoy using Cryptoriya.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

For me its a 10/10 project. Why? Because it caters both regular users and high end users. It offers a wide range of crypto currency exchanges and even has its own wallet for all type of crypto currency. The project aims to make it easier for crypto currency holder to convert their coins/token into cash or simply purchase using your cryptoriya card.

I have to agree with you there. Its a 10 over 10 for me as well. The project is really a perfect solution for our current need of a fast exchange anytime anywhere and more. Cryptoriya is such a great project and I am looking forward for its success.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

Yes, we were shown facts. The fact that they are partnering up with banks shows how true it is. I believe they can really provide us with the convenience that they promise as well as the innovation that we need in the crypto currency industry.

I guess you need to read the Whitepaper Top 100 so you can learn about on how CryptoRiya works in wonders. You may also want to avail their luxury card which will give you the full convenience to have your crypto available on all transaction you will be making. Just add CryptoRiya on your telegram and stay tuned on this thread.
PamelaDuma

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:50:48 PM

Greetings, DEV's! Please write me your proposal in PM.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:05:36 PM

An excerpt from the WhitePaper:

In starting, cryptoriya converts 600+ cryptocurrency to your required cryptocurrency & we aim to capture around 100% availability of cryptocurrency within the 1st year.

Cryptoriya provides you this service in many ways like - cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank
account, cryptocurrency to a debit card, cryptocurrency to cash.

A very ambitious target, yet a very noble part of CryptoRiya.

With many people nowadays not simply depending on bitcoin but with many other altcoins around, CryptoRiya will be the best bet to easily convert our coins into fiat currency.

And if they are indeed able to secure channels that will allow any cryptocurrency to be wired to our bank accounts anytime, anywhere, then there's no doubt CryptoRiya is in for a major vote of confidence.

I see a lot of struggles that CryptoRiya will have to haggle with as they aim to deliver such a robust platform of exchanging cryptocurrencies in an instant (add to the the P2P and P2E services they will be offering).

Though you are right, it is noteworthy to mention the nobleness of the project as they wanted cryptocurrency to be applied in our daily lives even wanting to enable us to pay parking tickets right out of our crypto wallets, the giant hurdles along their way is undeniable.

Hoping to hear progressive report from CryptoRiya as to where they stand now in terms of bank transfers that will make it feel that we are looking at the realization of this project in the very near future.
You got it. If they will be world-wide then they will need to put up with everything they have promised in their whitepaper. They will need enough ATM machines everywhere that will be accepting their cards and they will also need remittance centers where they can send cash if in case users would want to forward cash to someone through remittance center.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:30:48 PM

That is great then, we are all want every cents of our earnings to be safe in our savings and also when we send it to our family, although there are instances that sometimes there was an error in sending our money, but as long as they will detect it as soon as possible and if this project can also fix those things then, i guess this will become successful.

It sounds a little bit unrealistic to turn crypto into cash everywhere at any time but maybe it becomes a reality! Wink
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

In starting, cryptoriya converts 600+ cryptocurrency to your required cryptocurrency & we aim to capture around 100% availability of cryptocurrency within the 1st year.

Cryptoriya provides you this service in many ways like - cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank

With many people nowadays not simply depending on bitcoin but with many other altcoins around, CryptoRiya will be the best bet to easily convert our coins into fiat currency.

And if they are indeed able to secure channels that will allow any cryptocurrency to be wired to our bank accounts anytime, anywhere, then there's no doubt CryptoRiya is in for a major vote of confidence.
There are some incidents that we want to convert our cryptocurrency into fiat currency but we need to exchange it first in bitcoin and ethereum. It is hassle to exchange since we need to go first in an online market before we get our fiat. If CryptoRiya can change different cryptocurrencies into fiat currency then it will become easy for us to withdraw our money.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

There are some incidents that we want to convert our cryptocurrency into fiat currency but we need to exchange it first in bitcoin and ethereum. It is hassle to exchange since we need to go first in an online market before we get our fiat. If CryptoRiya can change different cryptocurrencies into fiat currency then it will become easy for us to withdraw our money.
A lot of process we need to take before we used our tokens came from bounty campaigns or trading. And since there are many processes, expect that our tokens will be lessen until it will successfully goes to our hardware wallet. We don't just see it but in reality, there are many charges before we convert cryptocurrency into fiat. If you gain millions of cryptocurrency then it is not a big deal for you but if you are a smaller investor or a newbie hunter then you know how big that exchanges charge to us.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:10:34 AM

August 14 is the final day of sale,
there are few people doubting that date.
so many followers are looking forward of a day or 3 sold out.
there are too many phase for this ICO, but i think they will all go on the flow.
Well, even the sale is too long i think it will become more prepared for their project, unlike to the others that in a short period of tie, at the end the project will not launched.

As per my own opinion It is more better that the sale of the cryptoriya project platform is too long
because the developers of the cryptoriya will let their project more developed and add new features.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: