Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

Token Name   CRYPTORIYA
Token Symbol:   CIYA
Total Supply:   100000000
Rate:   1 ETH = 2000 CIYA
PRE-ICO Start Date:   15 / May / 2018
PRE-ICO END Date:   20 / June / 2018
ICO Start Date ICO:   01 / July / 2018
ICO End Date ICO:   14 / August / 2018

CIYA as a symbol of the token. but i saw something on COBINHOOD exchange with the same symbol.
this will have an effect in the future exchange of their token.

https://cobinhood.com/trade/CIYA-BTC

I already raise this matter to the team recently. But as of now, I do not receive any information and reaction to the team. They said already that they are not yet on exchange and CIYA token will be available once the ICO will be done. I guess this token you saw at cobinhood is just a shitcoin.

It is not a shitcoin, CIYA! if I am correct that is ETHER CIYA which has 3000 sats value for each coin or more than that.
they have good value in the market and they have a strong trend of the graph.

Sorry guys but i checked the link and there is no CIYA information on that link.
i checked some exchanges even coinmarketcap and theres nothing there.
kindly clear everything on this.
There is a person that asked this matter to the official telegram of CryptoRiya yet the moderator replied him but unfortunately, there is no second follow up after it. I guess it was just an illusion or Santino was missed on what he saw. Well, it might just a shitcoin also that tries to copy CIYA coin.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sexybambam21

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
It will be very useful when someone need immediate help or have emergency, with cryptoriya we can withdraw our tokens to become instant cash anywhere by using a cryptoriya card anytime... By that we know that in any situation there is something/someone we can rely on, and that's cryptoriya...
This is indeed a great idea i never thought of. Imagine you are lacking cash and you are in the middle of a situation where in you need cash so bad or it is an emegency. You can just go to your nearest ATM booth to withdraw some cash you need through your visa card or your cryptoriya debit card.

I agree. No one likes to be in a situation like that and some people really don't have that enough fiat money on-hand. Some people hodl their cryptocurrency because of its volatility and they are hoping that the next day, their crypto will be bigger. I think this would be of great help if you have crypto and you can convert it immediately into fiat without getting through the difficult, time-consuming and lengthy process of converting fiat into cash. Thanks to CryptoRiya team with this great idea!
You have a point, actually i know i am not the one who don't know yet how to convert the crypto into cash though i want to know about it but, its too difficult and time consuming, and i think this project will help me and other crypto holders too.
past_ale

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

I like this project, I'm sure that many want to exchange the crypto currency with minimal commissions, and this will lead the project to success.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:14:48 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

A multi-currency wallet is the best idea, I have quite a few different alts and have to keep most in lots of different wallets.

I think you can't exchange to fiat all the different coins or tokens that you have.
There are limitations on this. I have so many eth tokens sitting in my MEW and they are worthless.
Aside from the various altcoins that I still have. So they should set the criteria on the type of cryptocurrency that they are going to include in their system.
Such ambition of this project is really overwhelming. Implementation is tough on this. Need to start small.

Cryptocurrencies are accessible in CryptoRiya if they have value. For sure, they will not accept a conversion for those coins that are worthless eventhough they are in our wallet. There are many coins under my MEW but I think few of them will acceptable in CryptoRiya.
Probably, top 10 listed coin in CMC will become the primary coins that they will accept in order for the people to exchange.
Ya for sure they will always base the conversion on the current value of the coins a user have. I also have coins in my ethereum wallet which i can no longer benefit from. Sad but what can we do? Most of the tokens we hold are just shit tokens.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:55:28 PM

I caught my attention when i see this in their twitter account this must be interesting;

Our public ICO will be live on 1st of July 2018.

Get yourself ready for 40% on your investment.

hurry! don't missed a chance just visit;
https://twitter.com/cryptoriya/status/1011999749912875009  for more details.

Hi, get ready for this everyone. BUY! BUY! BUY! It is time to buy your CIYA tokens. Invest now while its hot. Don't miss this chance. I am just excited to see Cryptoriya ICO success. Be part of this wonderful project and enjoy the fast crypto to cash exchange anywhere without bank.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
It will be very useful when someone need immediate help or have emergency, with cryptoriya we can withdraw our tokens to become instant cash anywhere by using a cryptoriya card anytime... By that we know that in any situation there is something/someone we can rely on, and that's cryptoriya...
This is indeed a great idea i never thought of. Imagine you are lacking cash and you are in the middle of a situation where in you need cash so bad or it is an emegency. You can just go to your nearest ATM booth to withdraw some cash you need through your visa card or your cryptoriya debit card.

I agree. No one likes to be in a situation like that and some people really don't have that enough fiat money on-hand. Some people hodl their cryptocurrency because of its volatility and they are hoping that the next day, their crypto will be bigger. I think this would be of great help if you have crypto and you can convert it immediately into fiat without getting through the difficult, time-consuming and lengthy process of converting fiat into cash. Thanks to CryptoRiya team with this great idea!

What do you think guys on how Cryptoriya ICO is performing? I am hoping that this project will succeed since It promises convenience for crypto holders and users to exchange crypto to cash as well as fast and easy purchase using cryptoriya debit card.

If all crypto people will unite and support this great project, I believe that CryptoRiya project will be a sure success. The advantages it offers will definitely help every person by having a secured storage of their crypto. The fast way to convert cryptocurrencies to cash without a bank is really a good thing.   
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:46:04 AM

very nice and cool project.. I checked the MVP . and I can admit that I got inspired. (MVP is not completed. seems it is just a image yet) but the idea catch my mind.  but the main thing is how you will make it true..
if this become possible. then I am sure it'll be a great increment for crypto world.
we are paying a lot of fee and charges to all these third parties from which we have to pass during exchanging our cryptos to cash.
Report to moderator 

Yes the project of the crypto riya is very interesting and seductive as well because of the token sale.
Last time while i am readingbto the thread i saw a 50% off in the token sale in crypto riya project.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

It is good for many people to get 40% bonus which is very high seeing the project. In few hours from now the initial coin offering's crowdfunding is going to be live for public again. I personally think lot of people should have been registered in whitelist and they will participate immediately. It would be interesting to see the results of first couple of hours.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

In no time Cryptoriya will be a well known project in crypto space, too bad market is in a bearish situation and many investors are careful about putting new money in, otherwise this project really worths investing on.

joeljames23

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

If that's the case, I could say it will become really helpful to anybody who can have an emergency problem in terms of financial needs. So I guess their platform was quite good, I hope more investor can discover their impressive target in this industry anyway.
I can also see the advantage of this platform for those working abroad like me. Not all the time i have cash. I have to wait for salary day for me to be able to send money for my family’s allowance but sometimes, there are unavoidable instance where they need money for emergency. So instead of borrowing money with interest if i have cryptocurrency in my CryptoRiya wallet i can just send them what they need with out problem.
That is also one good reason why we need to have cryptoriya card, when you are working abroad and far away from your love ones sending them money anytime and when they need is the best support you can do to them...
scarleth06

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

If that's the case, I could say it will become really helpful to anybody who can have an emergency problem in terms of financial needs. So I guess their platform was quite good, I hope more investor can discover their impressive target in this industry anyway.
I can also see the advantage of this platform for those working abroad like me. Not all the time i have cash. I have to wait for salary day for me to be able to send money for my family’s allowance but sometimes, there are unavoidable instance where they need money for emergency. So instead of borrowing money with interest if i have cryptocurrency in my CryptoRiya wallet i can just send them what they need with out problem.
That is also one good reason why we need to have cryptoriya card, when you are working abroad and far away from your love ones sending them money anytime and when they need is the best support you can do to them...
Ahh i remember when i was still in college and my father is working abroad, i need money to pay my tuition so i can take the exam but unfortunately my father remittance is always come at the end of the month reason for me to skip the exam... I just thinking if there's cryptoriya by that time and my father know about this, it will possibly send me money by the use of the card and i can take the exam on that day...
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

very nice and cool project.. I checked the MVP . and I can admit that I got inspired. (MVP is not completed. seems it is just a image yet) but the idea catch my mind.  but the main thing is how you will make it true..
if this become possible. then I am sure it'll be a great increment for crypto world.
we are paying a lot of fee and charges to all these third parties from which we have to pass during exchanging our cryptos to cash.
Report to moderator 

Yes the project of the crypto riya is very interesting and seductive as well because of the token sale.
Last time while i am readingbto the thread i saw a 50% off in the token sale in crypto riya project.
this is great for the investors and for those who really want to use the cryptoriya card whereas they can buy a token now in a small amount and can use to as their fees for some transaction that need a token of the CryptoRiya.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

Ahh i remember when i was still in college and my father is working abroad, i need money to pay my tuition so i can take the exam but unfortunately my father remittance is always come at the end of the month reason for me to skip the exam... I just thinking if there's cryptoriya by that time and my father know about this, it will possibly send me money by the use of the card and i can take the exam on that day...
Its really not a good experience you have i guess, and ive also work abroad before and i understand your father... The salary gives only at the end of the month, and after that there is no chance to send money to your family... Now with cryptoriya these matters won't have a place in every users, cryptoriya is always there when someone need it...
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:18:43 PM

A multi-currency wallet is the best idea, I have quite a few different alts and have to keep most in lots of different wallets.

I think you can't exchange to fiat all the different coins or tokens that you have.
There are limitations on this. I have so many eth tokens sitting in my MEW and they are worthless.
Aside from the various altcoins that I still have. So they should set the criteria on the type of cryptocurrency that they are going to include in their system.
Such ambition of this project is really overwhelming. Implementation is tough on this. Need to start small.

Cryptocurrencies are accessible in CryptoRiya if they have value. For sure, they will not accept a conversion for those coins that are worthless eventhough they are in our wallet. There are many coins under my MEW but I think few of them will acceptable in CryptoRiya.
Probably, top 10 listed coin in CMC will become the primary coins that they will accept in order for the people to exchange.
Ya for sure they will always base the conversion on the current value of the coins a user have. I also have coins in my ethereum wallet which i can no longer benefit from. Sad but what can we do? Most of the tokens we hold are just shit tokens.
Well, keep holding is the best way to do then because we do not predict when the good times comes to us who hold, buy and save crypto, anyway in this platform we won't be afraid to hold our crypto because they help us to make it easily convert our crypto into local money where hoping for the fast and availability of it to our country.
DreamCatcher76

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:01:24 PM

If all works the way they have it lined out for us , sounds like a solid project . Good luck Crypto Riya
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

Buying at $0.30 at this bonus stage is best deal as till the end of crowd sale price will reach at $0.40 which means 33% easy profit without doing anything. Markets started to return to get normal with green everywhere if this trend continues at launch of token price easily can stay over ICO. But with the delivery of product price will move anyway in good direction.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

You have a good point on this. The availability of your money and the convenience of sending money to your love one is another plus for the project. We can also purchase goods online and delivered it to them. No hassle, no shipping fee if you have made the transaction online to the local online store to that country. I think Cryptoriya team will make sure that all these transactions will be possible through the use of Cryptoriya platform.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

You have a good point on this. The availability of your money and the convenience of sending money to your love one is another plus for the project. We can also purchase goods online and delivered it to them. No hassle, no shipping fee if you have made the transaction online to the local online store to that country. I think Cryptoriya team will make sure that all these transactions will be possible through the use of Cryptoriya platform.
You are great Bitdane. It never came into my mind. Imagine even if I am in a different country i can still order online and pay them with my cryptoRiya card of visa card and make my family a recipient. So even if i order them from here the store can send them to my family.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:14:08 PM

I always see about cashing out in this project. Yet, I know that the purpose of CryptoRiya is all about withdrawal and convertion of cryptocurrency into fiat. It can also be accepted worldwide, as long as the country does not ban the cryptocurrency. My question, is there any specs also in CryptoRiya about cashing in? I want also to know that they will provide also fiat to cryptocurrency and I think it is good if they will make this one.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
onionpealer

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

In no time Cryptoriya will be a well known project in crypto space, too bad market is in a bearish situation and many investors are careful about putting new money in, otherwise this project really worths investing on.

It's not a good feeling when the market it down but it's great time to pick up some more CryptoRiya for a bargain, with BTC prices as they are just now buy some BTC and put it into CryptoRiya and hodl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: