Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:43:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

MUXE is a one-stop platform that facilitates from buying your Dream Home, to getting Rental income from your extra space, inspired with latest Interior Design tips, sourcing best Maintenance contractors for your property to ordering Home Improvements to spruce up your current pad.
Perfect! Because that information comes from their white paper and they can prove to us that they can handle and implements this kind of platform that will change the current system we have in Real estate industry.

Streamlining the design to output process makes it a whole lot easier. Plus, MUXE's token gives more support to designers, maintenance and improvements like no other real estate token out there on the market.
MUXE Tokens will be the key to have an access to this platform and through this token we can go to the function we want to use for our needs to our Real estate projects.
Muxe is definetely the best platform in real estate industry, it has lot of things to offer that will make convenience between the clients,investors and to the community. Building homes and making its architectural designs will be as easy as snap of fingers. Looking forward for its success and gonna continue supporting this campaign.
Fine thrust! I'm happy to know that we are still here now, with the same goal and perspective for this platform and I think this supports from us stays forever for MUXE.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

Is MUXE pursuing to be listed on coinmarketcap? I think it is a bold move since the token is on an a handful of exchanges. Why not go list it where it might be the boost it needed to skyrocket. Just a thought though.
all of us are waiting if they want to be listed in cionmarketcap. But we dont knos if they are planing to do it. We have to wait there are many thing will possible happen.
if muxe have 3 or more listed on exchange their having a chance to listed in CMC if you guys willing to help muxe please vote to cryptaldash here is the link
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing/muxe#
I think, all of that achievements will be achieved by the MUXE team in the right time and we need to give them time and just make our support more stronger that before.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

As much as we saw from other Real estate projects they were not that much successful.

Maybe it's not a good idea to try crypto in real estate yet?
I think you are wrong because it was a great idea to invest to this kind of platform, nowadays Real estate industry is one of those high earners in all country and we are very happy that there are a platform like MUXE that make a stand to change the current system we have in Real estate industry.
Yes, Right! Because this kind of businesses can not be lost in our daily lives and you will notice that there are many projects related to Real estate industry in every country that's why it is very good idea to invest to this kind of platform.
Correct, because I can say personally that there are many Real estate projects that are very successful and a great contribution to the country's economy and believe that this platform will succeed and change the current system we have in Real estate industry.
Muxe has lot of things to offer, it has the uniqueness that will change peoples mindset about real estate industry. Through this, its a clearer view that muxe can achieve its success and soon will serve the community.
For me, no matter what happens the team of MUXE will implements this platform as soon as possible, my trust and support is pure and I can't leave this platform because it's promising and trustworthy.
Definitely, Muxe platform will be implemented as soon as possible because this project has a good partnership with very reliable and trustworthy company. There should be no doubt in investing with Muxe.
i agree on that and i am certain that Muxe project is indeed trustworthy you are not going to regret investing in muxe it is a guaranteed investment and so far muxe has already gained more investors hopefully it will get more investor and huge company partnership 
Yes, True! That is why we need to make our support more stronger that before so that no one can hinder the implementation of this project and to reach the goal of MUXE as soon as possible Wink

TheServerDown

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

I'm eager to see what will happen next month since it is the start of the bull period. I hope sales by them would be above or near softcap. The project is just too good to be left out by the market's bearish nature as of 2018.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

MUXE is a one-stop platform that facilitates from buying your Dream Home, to getting Rental income from your extra space, inspired with latest Interior Design tips, sourcing best Maintenance contractors for your property to ordering Home Improvements to spruce up your current pad.
Perfect! Because that information comes from their white paper and they can prove to us that they can handle and implements this kind of platform that will change the current system we have in Real estate industry.

Streamlining the design to output process makes it a whole lot easier. Plus, MUXE's token gives more support to designers, maintenance and improvements like no other real estate token out there on the market.
MUXE Tokens will be the key to have an access to this platform and through this token we can go to the function we want to use for our needs to our Real estate projects.
Muxe is definetely the best platform in real estate industry, it has lot of things to offer that will make convenience between the clients,investors and to the community. Building homes and making its architectural designs will be as easy as snap of fingers. Looking forward for its success and gonna continue supporting this campaign.
Fine thrust! I'm happy to know that we are still here now, with the same goal and perspective for this platform and I think this supports from us stays forever for MUXE.
Right, because our support needs to remain on these types of platforms because this kind of platforms need to support until its implemented and working, it will help more people on Real estate industry.
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

whats goods is what inside in there whitepaper and what platform they had. They implement it. Thats why there a lot of people patronized this project.
One stop shop for Muxe, it may sound impossible but Muxe just made it possible. An innovative platform especialized in real estate industry which deals in creating homes and dealing with clients and investors at the same time of convenience and quality service.
inagree with that and it's not impossible tondo in muxr platform with many features to offers with just one platform with many services to cater the user it is really incredible because it will serve a huge convenience to the most user due to many features can easily use and to look for.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
aedankreios

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

Right, because our support needs to remain on these types of platforms because this kind of platforms need to support until its implemented and working, it will help more people on Real estate industry.
muxe project has gained more supporters from time to time and people are all looking forward for the success of this project and what is the next step of the team is going to do and i believe every achievement they have been made has been planned and followed accordingly  into their roadmap, muxe community has been growing each and every time one of the proofs that muxe project is gaining more trust from the people

GigTricks
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:15:40 PM

I am amaze to the team of muxe prpject who are really committed to the muxe to make this project successful they've been doing all of their best and everything just to achieve their goals good luck to the muxe.

GigTricks
aedankreios

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:23:39 PM

I am amaze to the team of muxe prpject who are really committed to the muxe to make this project successful they've been doing all of their best and everything just to achieve their goals good luck to the muxe.
indeed this team are really doing great making the muxe project to be more remarkable and more refined they really doing all their nest as they can just to achieve their goals it's just amazing seeing every one of the team is making a huge contribution to the muxe

GigTricks
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:49:36 AM

Is MUXE pursuing to be listed on coinmarketcap? I think it is a bold move since the token is on an a handful of exchanges. Why not go list it where it might be the boost it needed to skyrocket. Just a thought though.
all of us are waiting if they want to be listed in cionmarketcap. But we dont knos if they are planing to do it. We have to wait there are many thing will possible happen.
Well all the ICO are wishing and wanting to be listed in coinmarketcap to get more establish same with the MUXE it also wants to be listed to CMC but it takes time and it need to follow proper procedures to get in there. Let us wait for that time.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:52:16 AM

Well all the ICO are wishing and wanting to be listed in coinmarketcap to get more establish same with the MUXE it also wants to be listed to CMC but it takes time and it need to follow proper procedures to get in there. Let us wait for that time.
that is totally true! And it will absolutely gonna happen that MUXE be listed to coinmarketcap we just need to have more patience and it will come true.
Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

Hello everyone! Don’t forget to keep voting on Shardax, last weeks and we are in our way to the victory! Don’t get confidence, just continue to support the project as much as you have been doing guys! Grin

https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=MUXE
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

As much as we saw from other Real estate projects they were not that much successful.

Maybe it's not a good idea to try crypto in real estate yet?
I think you are wrong because it was a great idea to invest to this kind of platform, nowadays Real estate industry is one of those high earners in all country and we are very happy that there are a platform like MUXE that make a stand to change the current system we have in Real estate industry.
Yes, Right! Because this kind of businesses can not be lost in our daily lives and you will notice that there are many projects related to Real estate industry in every country that's why it is very good idea to invest to this kind of platform.
Correct, because I can say personally that there are many Real estate projects that are very successful and a great contribution to the country's economy and believe that this platform will succeed and change the current system we have in Real estate industry.
Muxe has lot of things to offer, it has the uniqueness that will change peoples mindset about real estate industry. Through this, its a clearer view that muxe can achieve its success and soon will serve the community.
For me, no matter what happens the team of MUXE will implements this platform as soon as possible, my trust and support is pure and I can't leave this platform because it's promising and trustworthy.
Definitely, Muxe platform will be implemented as soon as possible because this project has a good partnership with very reliable and trustworthy company. There should be no doubt in investing with Muxe.
i agree on that and i am certain that Muxe project is indeed trustworthy you are not going to regret investing in muxe it is a guaranteed investment and so far muxe has already gained more investors hopefully it will get more investor and huge company partnership 
Yes, True! That is why we need to make our support more stronger that before so that no one can hinder the implementation of this project and to reach the goal of MUXE as soon as possible Wink
Full support from the community and dedication of the team for progressive and continuous growing of Muxe, Im pretty sure they will reach the success soon.

Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:26:18 PM

Hello everyone! Don’t forget to keep voting on Shardax, last weeks and we are in our way to the victory! Don’t get confidence, just continue to support the project as much as you have been doing guys! Grin

yap also in cryptaldash this is not only for muxe platform but also to all of us who believe in muxe to a better deal estate in blockchain industry.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:38:36 PM

Done! Thanks for reminding us that don't get confidence and just continue to support the project as much as we have been doing to be sure that we are going to listed in Shardax for the second time Wink

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

Its a sure list on Shardax, Community support is strong and wont be a tough competition for this one.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

Done! Thanks for reminding us that don't get confidence and just continue to support the project as much as we have been doing to be sure that we are going to listed in Shardax for the second time Wink
Right, it is not impossible that we win the poll of the previous event if we just worked hard and give our full support to the team but on the other hand I don't like the final judgement made by Shardax.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

Right, it is not impossible that we win the poll of the previous event if we just worked hard and give our full support to the team but on the other hand I don't like the final judgement made by Shardax.
We have a second chance now to be shown on the MUXE team that we're here and always ready to support them as much as we can, I'm sure now that we will get listed on that exchanges.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

muxe project has gained more supporters from time to time and people are all looking forward for the success of this project and what is the next step of the team is going to do and i believe every achievement they have been made has been planned and followed accordingly  into their roadmap, muxe community has been growing each and every time one of the proofs that muxe project is gaining more trust from the people
Yeah, right! It is all happening because of one reasons and it's because MUXE PLATFORM and the TEAM is perfect and accurate to handle and implement this kind of platform.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:23:02 PM

We have a second chance now to be shown on the MUXE team that we're here and always ready to support them as much as we can, I'm sure now that we will get listed on that exchanges.
not every muxe are lucky we have right ime to make it. Just support and give our best to get this second hance. No matter what happen muxe will be listed in exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: