Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:27:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:49:17 PM

Hey, guys.
I expect this business gets a great profit. Interesting design, cerebral job, outstanding website!

Thank you very much for all the support.  I would love to invite you to the MUXE ONLINE PLATFORM https://www.muxe.online

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

You can even hire handymen with Muxe, everything  from housing bid to repairs, Muxe can really help you achieving your dream home.
because the creator of this project is broad-minded they depend about the technology most people are using now advance tech for everything people like before in real state you need personally talk for any hotel or company about the settlement of your processing house title or what you dream house now you can process just in one apps.
If we are wasting a lot of time to care about things about our Real Estate needs, now it's no longer because MUXE will make it all for us. This MUXE and their Innovative platform will be really useful to us someday.
And you do not need to talk to different companies to request your Real Estate needs because MUXE can afford to provide all that for us through their One stop shop.
This is what Muxe can offer to all, a convenience in finding a house and lot or even a service related to real estate. The team are doing an application wherein you can find all the details and what you need that is related to real estate.
this is a very good thing, if the launch of a real estate application is done this will make it easier for everyone. is this just a diligent person who deals with real estate alone?
Why did you ask that? No Sir, MUXE is the same as other projects, which has been developed by many people within a TEAM and I think, such a great project and vision can not be fulfilled by a person no matter how diligent he/she is.
To have a successful ICO, you need to have a very hardworking team that will help each other to provide all the services that they are offering and give a satisfaction to all their users. They need to have a very skillful and trustworthy team to have any project successful.
Correct, without their diligent Team they can't achieved success and without the community, supporters, partners and investors they can't achieve success also that's why they need to be balance to all things surrounding of MUXE and they need to take care of them and try to reach their undying promises.
I agreed to what you have said without the experienced and diligent group of people they cannot be able to reached and achieved success with the help also of the community, supporters and partners of this project. MUXE for me will be one of the best ICO in terms of real estate field.

Thank you very much for all the support. Glad to see that you are interacting with other investors to inform them regarding our project!
I would love to invite you to the MUXE ONLINE PLATFORM https://www.muxe.online

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

You can even hire handymen with Muxe, everything  from housing bid to repairs, Muxe can really help you achieving your dream home.
because the creator of this project is broad-minded they depend about the technology most people are using now advance tech for everything people like before in real state you need personally talk for any hotel or company about the settlement of your processing house title or what you dream house now you can process just in one apps.
If we are wasting a lot of time to care about things about our Real Estate needs, now it's no longer because MUXE will make it all for us. This MUXE and their Innovative platform will be really useful to us someday.
And you do not need to talk to different companies to request your Real Estate needs because MUXE can afford to provide all that for us through their One stop shop.
This is what Muxe can offer to all, a convenience in finding a house and lot or even a service related to real estate. The team are doing an application wherein you can find all the details and what you need that is related to real estate.
this is a very good thing, if the launch of a real estate application is done this will make it easier for everyone. is this just a diligent person who deals with real estate alone?
Why did you ask that? No Sir, MUXE is the same as other projects, which has been developed by many people within a TEAM and I think, such a great project and vision can not be fulfilled by a person no matter how diligent he/she is.

I think that's partly important, as teams and investors work diligently maybe people will not ask questions again.
Yes it was important, but sometimes we need to clarify things in order to detect whether they or my question are wrong. I know you know that we can not answer the wrong question correctly, so the question should be right first before we can answer it correctly. I ask him first to find out if my answer to his question is right or I might have misunderstood his question. Do you think that this project can operate by one person?

It is always important to study things carefully before taking action.  We are so happy that our community understands this and takes their time to review our project carefully. Thank you for that we love you and all your support!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

Seems very absorbing!
Informed website, classy website, a very promising results!

Thank you very much for all the support.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:51:06 PM

The team prepared all the things needed before they undergo to blockchain and cryptoworld. They really made a partnership before they conduct ICO, by this we can say that the team are all prepared and aware in what they doing. In no time this project will become one of the best application ever use in real estate service.

Thank you very much for all the support. I would love to invite you to the MUXE ONLINE PLATFORM https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:51:44 PM

The team prepared all the things needed before they undergo to blockchain and cryptoworld. They really made a partnership before they conduct ICO, by this we can say that the team are all prepared and aware in what they doing. In no time this project will become one of the best application ever use in real estate service.
Yes, that's one of those qualities that's really amazing and we'll see that they really do everything they can to meet all the needs of this project and always follow their Roadmap.

It is always important to follow up on the Roadmap. If you dont investors will hold you to it. That is why you need to communicate with the community carefully.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

Yes, that's one of those qualities that's really amazing and we'll see that they really do everything they can to meet all the needs of this project and always follow their Roadmap.

Do the team make some news and updates about the progress in their application or Ico? I guess its important for all investors to know what is the happenings in Muxe project. Please give us more updates it will really help us a lot to see if this is really a worth to invest project.

We are releasing frequent updates and we communicate with our community nearly every day. We are involved with the community via many different ways such as our blog, social medias, Telegram and more.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

Hello, devs! Expect you detect fairly resources to evolve your plan! Sensible logo, outstanding business, engaging results!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:53:14 PM

The feature SearchProfession is really helpful for both consumer and professional service provider. A professional can also find a job using this feature and someone who's in need of professional home service can easily find one in MUXE app. The platform is broad and that's what makes it cool.
Yes, and if since then it was difficult for us to finish our jobs at the right time and day, not now because of the help of MUXE. This will make our jobs easier and we can use MUXE as a partner with our Real Estate needs responsibilities.
this quite promising project can anyone help by using the apps make easy to find  anything about the real state in the different country we wish they have agreement also in Asia which is more beautiful and tourist visit here  and to use this muxe apps here.
Yes! And your point was amazing, I also think that this MUXE Platform is a very important thing for our country, which is now under the so-called Build build build program. I think it will help many contractors who manage these projects especially if they meet the low cost of our product in the country.

With regards to the low-cost product, MUXE will be a good platform to list and sell products as it runs in blockchain technology and as far as I know, MUXE will be purchase-able even after the ICO through the platform. So, anyone who wants to list and sell their products can easily avail the token to use the platform leading to a lower cost product/service as  they can advertise through MUXE platform.
Truly it is and I explicitly concur with that. Issuing of its own token to be used within the application basically helps the both parties to lessen the costs towards possible expenses since it serves mainly as their discounts. Besides, those tokens can be earned by both subjects especially the ones who completed transactions noted as their loyalty tokens.

Thank you very much for all the support. Glad to see that you are interacting with other investors to inform them regarding our project!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

I like your idea. Classy design, consistent business, absorbing website!

Good to notice that you approve of our concept. Have you already registered on our Alpha Platform?

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:53:54 PM

Do the team make some news and updates about the progress in their application or Ico? I guess its important for all investors to know what is the happenings in Muxe project. Please give us more updates it will really help us a lot to see if this is really a worth to invest project.
For an updates and progress of the ICO, you may visit their website and join in their telegram channel. For sure, admins and devs are always active in their telegram channel for any queries of their participants and investors.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:54:07 PM

For an updates and progress of the ICO, you may visit their website and join in their telegram channel. For sure, admins and devs are always active in their telegram channel for any queries of their participants and investors.
even the website there is nothing new can you tell to us the link of their telegram? How many need fund to reach the soft cap and the hard cap?they have an advisor? What are those background and which department or specialize?

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

I think this plan is very good and good! Well-advised approach, flawless website, really good plan!

What did you think of our Alpha platform Monica and Rob? Did you check that out already aswell?

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

I was amazed with the concept of your project. It is good that your team created this kind of platform that help people to search and even sell easily with Muxe. Though i am not done reading your whitepaper but because of this forum, I got an idea on what is your purpose in putting this project.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

I have checked all the points of your project and everything is really very good.  Good luck guys.

What did you think of our Alpha platform Boyce Harry? Did you like what you see there aswell?

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

That is the goal of the MUXE platform.
But we are certainly not limiting the possibillities to just that. We are going to introduce a new solution to the market.
hi dev I just want to know what are those problem in the market can possible to change or fix by muxe? What are kind of benefits can I get if I'm going to invest? Do you have any partnership can muxe help to be success in the future?

MUXE token is the cryptocurrency for all transactions on the platform that will be used for purchases of home, office supplies, rental payments to contractors' fees.
MUXE platform provides a wide range of varied products and services to cater to almost everyone's need from a home supplies or office renovation to property development projects.
It is a single decentralized platform using Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency for transactions. This revolutionary platform will provide the convenience, increase efficiency and money (time) saving for their users.
The MUXE platform allows users to easily LIST, SEARCH, BUY and SELL real estate related products and services on a secured P2P platform using blockchain technology
It is the one-stop real estate products and services platform that can integrate blockchain technology with MUXE tokens for real estate industry.
MUXE is easily accessed, convenient, private and secured for everyone to perform their transactions.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

That is the goal of the MUXE platform.
But we are certainly not limiting the possibillities to just that. We are going to introduce a new solution to the market.

I agree the muxe team are indeed doing all their best to develop and even do more improvement on what is lacking in the project currently the platform of muxe is solid as we can we the project has been progressing very well up to now which the team has been working and putting a lot of efforts to make the project successful.

Thank you very much for your kind words and all your support!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:14:18 PM

MUXE is a utility token — it would be used for all the transactions on the platform. Imagine purchasing a house using this token. It will increase the efficiency and time saving for the user.

Hey, users can even buy/sell home improvement products like commercial and residential supplies, hardware DIY, home electronics, and appliances. Aside from that, you can find professionals in the platform like when you're looking for Engineers and etc.

Exactly but there will be many other opportuntities beside that aswell. Make sure you keep an eye on our project because we are going to hit the markets quite soon.

Yeah. I am following the MUXE campaign as it gets more exciting every update. Having said that MUXE will be going to hit the markets soon, do you have information about when will be the beta testing of MUXE?

We are planning to introduce the Beta somewhere before December!

IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:38:01 AM

I have reviewed all the points of your business and everything is really very nice.
 Good luck dev's.

Did you have any questions while you were reading through our whitepaper?
Everything that was written in the whitepaper are explanable about the platform. It says everthing abouts its vision, features and application.. the developers provide all the information needed. Looking forward to its success and be part of it.

justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:35:41 AM

I have checked all the points of your project and everything is really very good.  Good luck guys.

What did you think of our Alpha platform Boyce Harry? Did you like what you see there aswell?
for me muxe platform is clean and detailed that everyone can easily understand even a people that dont have idea or experience about real state. For me this kind a one shop that you can earn a lot of service in one way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: