Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:15:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO and BOunty will End?  (Read 1193 times)
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

I don't think you need to worry about moderators running out of ideas. They will always come up with something new that will entice investors. What we need to worry about is the number of ICO's running at the same time. What we need to worry about is the number of alt coins in the market. There will be a time were there are tons of alternate coins and the demand will be much lower resulting to a dump on price. I don't want this to happen so as everyone.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.

How can people run out of idea? Most ICOs are about using, enhancing, and integrating technology in our daily lives. Our current technology is not yet fully developed and people are endlessly seeking to improve technology and our daily lives. So, I doubt if people will run out of ideas and ICOs will end.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

please do clarify it more like saying for example bounty is not anymore an option to make a project more successful because you explained that an it is an idea for a platform yes you it is an example but in reality people will make an do more project just saying.

In any case. use what if? so if people has no more idea and no more ways to in-chance the community and help people I would say they will find a way and see more option and loop holes or just make another way to make money change jobs and try to find a perfect that you would still earn.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

No bounty, no airdrops - no collected ICO.
All this stuff is advertisement . Without advertisement you will not have investors. Without investors will be no market. No market - no crypto. ICO still has lots of problems but I think when we will have platform that will protect customer all the "real ICO" will be on this platform. But now is still good opportunity to make profit if you have insight or you're lucky or you're good in analyzing the projects.

Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

How can people run out of idea? Most ICOs are about using, enhancing, and integrating technology in our daily lives. Our current technology is not yet fully developed and people are endlessly seeking to improve technology and our daily lives. So, I doubt if people will run out of ideas and ICOs will end.

You have a point there but we are still humans we have a limit, someday sooner or later we will be tired and run out of Ideas this is inevitable
staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

You have a point there but we are still humans we have a limit, someday sooner or later we will be tired and run out of Ideas this is inevitable
Maybe that will take 2 years, or 5, but I think likely it will take longer because some of these new ideas will spur new ideas and the cycle will go on. EOS and Cardano wouldn't have been created if it weren't for Ethereum and I am sure there are other examples out there like this one; leading me to believe we will have 10 years + of constant innovation. I don't believe the raises will be as big though, I believe they will become more nominal and humble in their asks.

Mcpeanut

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

No i dont think this will ever gonna happen because with new things new ideas comes in mind as well...and with time people evolve..so from time to time there is will always be some upgradation of thinking...dont think its gonna end like that

cryptorobbo

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:14:30 PM

ICO ideas might come to the end only if blockchain technology stops to develop, and it won't happen in the nearest future. Technology makes a move and then next generation of ICOs gonna follow. Tech always develops and grows. And blockchain potential is huge!
poorgrammer

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

i think airdrops will be the new ICOs. the paradigm will shift especially as the mindset goes from public sale to private sale (think venture capital money aka smart money) as the need for compliance and KYC is recognized
lojsn

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:24:37 PM

No i dont think this will ever gonna happen because with new things new ideas comes in mind as well...and with time people evolve..so from time to time there is will always be some upgradation of thinking...dont think its gonna end like that
Yes i agree,new ideas just keep coming with time.Peope will keep getting better as more and more younger generation will come in the business after their study with new frame of mind,we will keep seeing new ICO's coming promising something different and better than previous ones.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

People will never run out of ideas and they will raise funds for similar projects and frankly idea doesn't have to be new(exchange, gambling site and so on).
Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.
Make sure that this isn't your only job and you will be fine.
No bounty, no airdrops - no collected ICO.
There are different ways of promotion and advertising, without bounties there are other ways.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:43:52 PM

There will always be new ICO around. There are many companies want to have good fund to develop and create new product. Moreover, scammers are always there and they understand the way to run an ICO. They will never stop because it is one of the easiest way to earn a huge amount of money in a short time

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:51:57 PM

Bounties are sure getting worse, even if you get something you have to submit your data via KYC, Sometimes even for a 5 dollars. IT is not as profitable business as it used to be. Goverments are trying to shut down the ICOs but they wont succeed, it will be the people that will realize what most of icos are, worthless. Then they will stop investing.
bratko99

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

I don't think ideas will run out. I've seen crazy dumb ICOs raise millions and millions.
So, if every ICO raises tons of money, then they are here to stay. Till we have people to invest in them.

RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:24:13 PM

I don't think so, that Bounty will, because you need some marketing and Bounties are an important part of it. But ICO? Trend goes to ETO in my opinion.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

Everyone must have an intelligent mind, especially he has cultivated in the field of cryptocurrency in the long term. And cryptocurrency is a new thing and has a great opportunity to be further developed. They will see from the habits always done by humans or even new things that will become a human habit. I see if someone who has been successful in making their ICO project will think of something else to create a new ICO. ICO developers will never lose the idea to make ICO more than the ICO project they have created, remember, humans can do anything with the experience he has mastered.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:06:04 PM

I think it won't. There are tons of ideas and ico's coming up. Most of them will fail and new and improved ones will appear. This can be an example of a brand maybe? Tons of clothing brands but still there is demand for new ones
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:17:49 PM

Definitely there will always be some new ideas. I do not believe it will end. Maybe the ideas will be less and will not be so much successful Ico's. But investors will always be. Bounties will not dissapier aswell cause marketing is very important thing to reach a goal. Already existing ideas come up with an alternative.

Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

ICO is only the first stage of development. Buterin proposed a new concept for DAICO. But this is only the beginning of the road. I am sure that the community will find a consensus in which the interests of all parties will be taken into account.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: