Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

Wow, the last time I checked, they had 2 hospital chains as partners, now it's already 5! That's really impressive.
More than 20 hospitals are on board and 2 large pharmaceutical companies.

Jeez, that is incredible news thanks for sharing fauler, what is your source? I have missed this news, haven't been too active over the last couple of days

The source is the homepage of them: https://aimedis.com. If you scroll down a bit, you can see this information:

2 big pharma companies
> 20 hospitals
5 Hospital chains
4 countries

That's awesome and is growing nicely. Two big pharma companies and more than 20 hospitals is huge for this project, I expect that number to grow loads though if they get in with a big chain.

The progress is great I think the system is running too; so that combination is something worth pausing at. It is not really easy getting 20 hospitals on board and above all in different countries.

Very true. Normally a system is already installed in a hospital and to change that and their process is a huge overhaul and no easy take to undertake.

I have not checked the sites, but do they have mentioned which arw those 4 countries? All are from EU? Or from different continents?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:05:39 PM

Wow, the last time I checked, they had 2 hospital chains as partners, now it's already 5! That's really impressive.

Jeez, that is incredible news thanks for sharing fauler, what is your source? I have missed this news, haven't been too active over the last couple of days

The source is the homepage of them: https://aimedis.com. If you scroll down a bit, you can see this information:

2 big pharma companies
> 20 hospitals
5 Hospital chains
4 countries

That's awesome and is growing nicely. Two big pharma companies and more than 20 hospitals is huge for this project, I expect that number to grow loads though if they get in with a big chain.

The progress is great I think the system is running too; so that combination is something worth pausing at. It is not really easy getting 20 hospitals on board and above all in different countries.

Very true. Normally a system is already installed in a hospital and to change that and their process is a huge overhaul and no easy take to undertake.

I have not checked the sites, but do they have mentioned which arw those 4 countries? All are from EU? Or from different continents?

According to the FAQ on the Aimedis website, the 4 countries are: Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany and Thailand.
https://aim.aimedis.com/#section8
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:14:40 PM

2 big pharma companies
> 20 hospitals
5 Hospital chains
4 countries

According to the FAQ on the Aimedis website, the 4 countries are: Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany and Thailand.

cool, thanks for this information. So 3 countries in Europe and Thailand. Very interesting layout. The 3 countries in Europe are neighbors and I think some of the doctors who work in the team come from these countries
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:24:14 PM

2 big pharma companies
> 20 hospitals
5 Hospital chains
4 countries

cool, thanks for this information. So 3 countries in Europe and Thailand. Very interesting layout. The 3 countries in Europe are neighbors and I think some of the doctors who work in the team come from these countries

Would be nice to see the team expand out further and further which I'm sure the team will given the right time period
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:47:04 PM

2 big pharma companies
> 20 hospitals
5 Hospital chains
4 countries

That is mad, Aimedis are smashing it, I thought the news of 5 hospital chains was big, this is even better, I bet they get 10 more hospital partnerships before the end of this year.

Yea, its really exciting to see such happening, nothing excites investors more than the smell of progress, the project is indeed moving forward and it will elevate investors to like spread the word, like i usually say, if a project is good, the community will do the marketing for the project, i implore the team to keep growing and ensure that Aimedis becomes a household name
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

This is one of the nicest project in health category and it's great that company is already operating in some countries and growing nicely. Is there any information about the amount raised in pre-sale?

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:11:21 PM

2 big pharma companies
> 20 hospitals
5 Hospital chains
4 countries

Would be nice to see the team expand out further and further which I'm sure the team will given the right time period
I agree they started in Europe and are now expanding in Asia, after that they will surely be know by everyone around the world.
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:55:38 PM

The Aimedis Bounty Campaign is open!!!

For Round 1 there are 1.500.000 AIM tokens (~=200.000 USD) allocated!!!  Shocked

Join our Bounty Campaign here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4774511.0

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
feykbernard

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:04:23 PM

Aimedis will bring a medical revolution in the treatment of patients both at the time of treatment and after treatment, all appeared transparent in the Aimedis platform, the diagnosis and medication treatment are clearly stated the relationship between the doctor and the patient more closely with the Aimsocial feature that allows patients to provide feedback to the doctor or vice versa.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

For Round 1 there are 1.500.000 AIM tokens (~=200.000 USD) allocated!!!  Shocked

That’s great news it’s good to hear that the teams moving forward to expand the reach of the project. It’s a good move hopefully the bounty can help the group gain some additional recognition
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

I wan't aware that they system would also allow doctors appointments. So this can actually be used by existing hospitals aggregating the data off the platform. Now I think the nice part at least for me as an investor is the fact that it is a subscription service.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

That’s great news it’s good to hear that the teams moving forward to expand the reach of the project. It’s a good move hopefully the bounty can help the group gain some additional recognition

$200k bounty that’s not too shabby! Reaffirming what Phantam said, I think this will bring Aimedis some much needed exposure also it’s always good to have some extra token holders.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

$200k bounty that’s not too shabby! Reaffirming what Phantam said, I think this will bring Aimedis some much needed exposure also it’s always good to have some extra token holders.

Great. So Aimedis team started social media bounties. I will check the details and let me see if I am eligible to join these.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:39:05 AM

Oh, I just thought recently when they were going to start bounty campaign. And here it is. Good news for all who participates in such kind of activity. Word spreading, social recognition is what Aimedis needs right now.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:46:59 AM

Oh, I just thought recently when they were going to start bounty campaign. And here it is. Good news for all who participates in such kind of activity. Word spreading, social recognition is what Aimedis needs right now.

Nice.. When i was just looking for something to get into... They have put up a decent amount for the bounty campaign.. Hope they get the needed exposure.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:32:08 AM

2 big pharma companies
> 20 hospitals
5 Hospital chains
4 countries

this is huge i never had the idea they have this level of involvement i believe they have many reasons to succeed. anyway thanks for sharing

This is the kind of progress groups pray to have this is really amazing to see how quickly they made that kind of progress. It’s amazing that the team keeps to get so much movement in such a short bit of time it’s nuts

You're absolutely right, i have seen other brand in same niche struggle to get the attention of other brands but Aimedis is just getting the community on a frenzy mode with such implementations, its truly remarkable, the competition is really stiff but news like these will give them an edge in their quest to conquer and become successful, hope to see more process
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:25:55 AM

This is really good information. Thanks for sharing it here. Do we already know the name of these 2 pharma companies? It would be interesting to know.

They are moving at a good speed. It is really a nice thing for them to go all out presently while the steam is still on with a lot of buzz around it. Won't be surprised if they land another partnership soon.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:06:20 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 11:20:37 AM by xtraelv

Hi,

What are the ISO9001 and ISO27001 certification numbers for Aimedis ?

I can't find any info at the international registry.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

This is really good information. Thanks for sharing it here. Do we already know the name of these 2 pharma companies? It would be interesting to know.

They are moving at a good speed. It is really a nice thing for them to go all out presently while the steam is still on with a lot of buzz around it. Won't be surprised if they land another partnership soon.

this is really awesome i have always expected this to happen, aimedis is an awesome company that is really solving problem i expect more partnership

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

2 big pharma companies
> 20 hospitals
5 Hospital chains
4 countries

this is huge i never had the idea they have this level of involvement i believe they have many reasons to succeed. anyway thanks for sharing

This is the kind of progress groups pray to have this is really amazing to see how quickly they made that kind of progress. It’s amazing that the team keeps to get so much movement in such a short bit of time it’s nuts

You're absolutely right, i have seen other brand in same niche struggle to get the attention of other brands but Aimedis is just getting the community on a frenzy mode with such implementations, its truly remarkable, the competition is really stiff but news like these will give them an edge in their quest to conquer and become successful, hope to see more process

Right, hospital chain joining Aimedis platform is really awesome news. It's just start of this platform and I expect more and more hospitals will join Aimedis. Not only hospitals but pharma and other medical industry related companies will also join Aimedis.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: