Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

No worries, we will do that soon!! Smiley

Also, in the case you believe yourself to be a good supporter of our project, please write us a PM - we can make exceptions by case to case basis  Wink

oh how nice, criptix is ​​the bounty manager. We are in good hands.
I will probably only participate in the Twitter campaign because my signature is still reserved for some time.

Looking forward to the additional tokens, the purchased tokens feel already lonely

I will participate in the signature bounty since i don't have any on right now.. It is good to see a bounty campaign to participate in.

Great that Aimedis has started their bounty program. Damn, my signature is blocked. I will only do the Twitter bounty.

Yeah i'm also locked into a bounty sig at the moment, I hope I can join Aemedis before it stops, will be nice to receive some free tokens for such a promising project

Well, I feel like I will try Twitter one too. I hope it won't be too hard to participate in it.

It seems the Aimedis signature bounty has not gotten enough publicity yet.. As of now only two participants in the signature campaign.

Wow really??? Only 2 participants??? Damn I want to join it now Tongue Will the bounty still go ahead?

More members will join if they allow junior member as well for signature campaign. I don't have any signature now and I can join Aimedis bounty if they allow.

For a while now, I have not been running any signature campaign. I have been trying to pick a good one to apply for. Maybe I will try this one out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

Also, in the case you believe yourself to be a good supporter of our project, please write us a PM - we can make exceptions by case to case basis  Wink

I will probably only participate in the Twitter campaign because my signature is still reserved for some time.

Looking forward to the additional tokens, the purchased tokens feel already lonely

I will participate in the signature bounty since i don't have any on right now.. It is good to see a bounty campaign to participate in.

Great that Aimedis has started their bounty program. Damn, my signature is blocked. I will only do the Twitter bounty.

Yeah i'm also locked into a bounty sig at the moment, I hope I can join Aemedis before it stops, will be nice to receive some free tokens for such a promising project

Well, I feel like I will try Twitter one too. I hope it won't be too hard to participate in it.

It seems the Aimedis signature bounty has not gotten enough publicity yet.. As of now only two participants in the signature campaign.

Wow really??? Only 2 participants??? Damn I want to join it now Tongue Will the bounty still go ahead?

More members will join if they allow junior member as well for signature campaign. I don't have any signature now and I can join Aimedis bounty if they allow.

Yeah, I'm agree with you. I'm junior too and cannot participate. If they give a chance to participate to juniors, there will be much more people there.

Only two participates untill now? Looks like these two people only get all  signature bounty tokens Wink.
I hope Aimedis will allow jr. Member as well. They will not like to give token to very few people.

Me too waiting for signature campaign to open for junior members, but meanwhile we can join other social media bounties.

I thought it was open to all ranks from junior members and above. If you check the bounty thread you will find the space and signature for junior members.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

Good to see, that Aimedis is already active in 3 european countries. so maybe they start in my county soon. i would join immediately. I have to look if i can find a plan of the upcoming markets

I think is best that they first get a solid foundation in specific countries at a very minimal level, perhaps, 2 or 3, it will give them focus to actually concentrate on the stipulated areas before heading to other countries, reason been that when they spread thin, loose ends may areas and affect the entire project, so its always best to have areas of concentration before spreading

I agree; since each country is governed by its own rules and regulations when it comes to operating health matters. I think the approach here is that they landed those that were open to the idea. and it happened that those entities are in different countries. but the team can correct me.

Yes the healthcare sector is the most heavily regulated. When it comes to private companies they have to go through stringent tests to ensure the people in charge are legit and the business is operating in an ethical manner.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

Good to see, that Aimedis is already active in 3 european countries. so maybe they start in my county soon. i would join immediately. I have to look if i can find a plan of the upcoming markets

I think is best that they first get a solid foundation in specific countries at a very minimal level, perhaps, 2 or 3, it will give them focus to actually concentrate on the stipulated areas before heading to other countries, reason been that when they spread thin, loose ends may areas and affect the entire project, so its always best to have areas of concentration before spreading

I agree; since each country is governed by its own rules and regulations when it comes to operating health matters. I think the approach here is that they landed those that were open to the idea. and it happened that those entities are in different countries. but the team can correct me.

Yes the healthcare sector is the most heavily regulated. When it comes to private companies they have to go through stringent tests to ensure the people in charge are legit and the business is operating in an ethical manner.

Aimedis surely wants to expand operations all over ASI, Europe and other parts of the world as well. Asia is huge market for health care services and now Crypto currencies also very popular here.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:04:56 PM

Community is growing rapidly. Just heard telegram member count increased to 26500+ today. More people will come in for sure in the coming days.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

Community is growing rapidly. Just heard telegram member count increased to 26500+ today. More people will come in for sure in the coming days.

Bounty opening is a good initiative. Community is growing exponentially which is a good sign for the project. Any new airdrop is in the pipeline?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:11:25 PM

Bounty opening is a good initiative. Community is growing exponentially which is a good sign for the project. Any new airdrop is in the pipeline?

26.5 k, that is a big increase on the Telegram members. This is not a surprise, they Aimedis Team is very active, they make a tour through Asia and their Bounty program has started.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

26.5 k, that is a big increase on the Telegram members. This is not a surprise, they Aimedis Team is very active, they make a tour through Asia and their Bounty program has started.

they have everything it takes to get more active users they have a great concept coupled with a great team i expect them to excel

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

But for the fact that the project is based on the decentralized platform, won't that give the project more flexibility and less influence by the governments?, the health industry has been very rigid, governed by rules that they find it hard to change because of some bureaucratic paperwork, i want to see a change in this industry and a better health care system
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

But for the fact that the project is based on the decentralized platform, won't that give the project more flexibility and less influence by the governments?, the health industry has been very rigid, governed by rules that they find it hard to change because of some bureaucratic paperwork, i want to see a change in this industry and a better health care system

I genuinely hope it does; It is true that centralization is limiting much of the progression on the health sector but at the same time it is limiting much of bad behavior/corrupt behavior. Also when I mentioned each country has its set of regulations is more on the management side of things. say a certain country does not allow a certain cure and the AI would still recommend it.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

Those are seriously the best kind of signature campaigns for the participants at least as they get huge stakes but not good for the team as they need the large amount of plublicity I imagine the number will slowly climb
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:23:30 PM

I only partly see it that way. Of course, it's good to start by focusing on a core market. But you should also expand as soon as it is economically justifiable. There are just gold digger times and who stakes his claims too late, gets in the end no more. So you'd better expand quickly before someone else snatches everything away
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:26:47 PM

I genuinely hope it does; It is true that centralization is limiting much of the progression on the health sector but at the same time it is limiting much of bad behavior/corrupt behavior. Also when I mentioned each country has its set of regulations is more on the management side of things. say a certain country does not allow a certain cure and the AI would still recommend it.

I agree. When I first heard about Aimedis and that they will start a business in health care in Germany, I thought, that it cannot be successful. The German health card tried it for about ten years, to save all data on a chip, up to now without success. But if I read the references on the Aimedis website, I believe they can manage it.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

That's cool. 26k+ members is nice figure. Hope you don't mind me asking what was the initial members stat before this present one?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:13:17 PM

Check out this amazing introduction of one of the advisers in their team: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1024290182898610176, Prof Hömberg has been in the medical industry for 40 years, always amazing to see that their team is well experienced in their sector.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

I agree. When I first heard about Aimedis and that they will start a business in health care in Germany, I thought, that it cannot be successful. The German health card tried it for about ten years, to save all data on a chip, up to now without success. But if I read the references on the Aimedis website, I believe they can manage it.

The German health card must be similar to the Austrian E-card. it never did what was initially promised and expected. There were and are always too many privacy concerns.
Let's see how Aimedis wants to eliminate these concerns in our countries
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:37:05 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 10:49:17 PM by xtraelv

Hi,

Just a reminder I asked here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3885454.msg43145334#msg43145334

About the ISO-9001 certification.  I have not been able to find any registration of such certification.

What are the certification numbers for the ISO-9001 and ISO-27001 ? Perhaps you could post an image of the certificates.

It would be great if you could clear that up.

Are Dr Michael Kaldasch and Dr Ben El Idrissi working on this project full time or are they working at the same time as doctors elsewhere ?

In which countries are they registered to practice medicine ?

I noticed the address is unusual. Located in a monastery that has been tuned into a fitness center.  www.Villa-Vitalis.nl

Beautiful looking building.

Is that business related or are they just renting office space there?

Are you able to provide some more details about their previous work as doctors in hospitals ? Which hospitals did they work at ?

I noticed that some of the companies they were previously involved in are now run by others. How does that work with the Intellectual Property rights ?

Cyomed Deutchland GMBH
Rhein Medical Solutions UG
IhrArzt24 GMBH

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:02:04 PM

Check out this amazing introduction of one of the advisers in their team: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1024290182898610176, Prof Hömberg has been in the medical industry for 40 years, always amazing to see that their team is well experienced in their sector.

Great shout, a very good introduction to what looks to be a great advisor. 40 years experience is pretty impressive and good to see he's part of the Aimedis project
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:12:50 PM

Wow that's so low! Tell you one thing though I bet those 2 people are loving that, imagine the share of tokens they will get. Shame mine isn't ending any time soon
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:47:53 PM

Projects that have a good chance of scaling it’s best to get in early and try to secure the largest number of tokens as you can obviously so if that means doing bounties more power to everyone I know I want as many as I can
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: