Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:48:53 PM

Did anyone see the pictures they posted about their tour of the IDACB roadshow in Asia, here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1029623144540254208, great to see that the CCO and co-founder are there too.

Oh no I hadn't seen them actually! That's the problem with Twitter, posts can soon get buried in your feed. Thanks for sharing, looks like the team had a good time

wow, from all indications they had a very wonderful time their i hope this will generate most user interest in the project because that is exactly what they need right now

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
mrtuan199x

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:50:45 AM

Hello
My name is Ilya. I represent one of the most popular crypto channels in Russia. I would like to offer your project to create a separate video. Who can I discuss this with?
Thank you in advance
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:43:49 AM

Hello
My name is Ilya. I represent one of the most popular crypto channels in Russia. I would like to offer your project to create a separate video. Who can I discuss this with?
Thank you in advance

Check with the admins on telegram they are much more active their and it’s more likely you’ll get a response either good or bad. They don’t post in this thread super often so if you want the team t Keegan is best bet
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:12:40 AM

The fact is the markets in a hard spot overall and it’s got everyone on edge every project has to fight tooth and nail for every investment and really make it worth while for every investor to even look at them this team seems to be trying to do their best to meet expectations

People are waiting for the market to stop crashing. Once it starts moving up, all the nice projects will get good investments which includes AImedis.

Me too waiting for the right moment to start picking up good projects for my portfolio. AImedis is one among them honestly.

I don't think there is a better moment than now if you have fiat otherwise I think many are in a bad shape because of ETH's drop and I hope to see good signs showing soon. Either case this is a great moment.

Buying with fiat is the best option for now. Using ethtrader ETH at this time is not really advisable cause you will have to give away a high figure of your eth due to the current decrease.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:33:35 AM

The fact is the markets in a hard spot overall and it’s got everyone on edge every project has to fight tooth and nail for every investment and really make it worth while for every investor to even look at them this team seems to be trying to do their best to meet expectations

People are waiting for the market to stop crashing. Once it starts moving up, all the nice projects will get good investments which includes AImedis.

I hope so, the market has just been going down every day, will be so nice to see some green positive numbers for once!
I’m very positive things will normalize within a short period we should keep our fingers crossed. I hope when the market gets back up Aimedis will be affected positively.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:51:37 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 01:31:58 PM by ibininja

I hope so, the market has just been going down every day, will be so nice to see some green positive numbers for once!

The market has already started going up I think. Check the ETH price. If somebody bought it yesterday, they would be very lucky. They could now happily invest in AIMedis.

It was a good timing for many and a panicking moment for many others as well; For some reason several think this is the end for ETH lol and this is just the beginning as many ICO are based on it and they are working rather nicely.  

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

The market has already started going up I think. Check the ETH price. If somebody bought it yesterday, they would be very lucky. They could now happily invest in AIMedis.

It was a good time timing for many and a panicking moment for many others as well; For some reason several thing this is the end for ETH lol and this is just the beginning as many ICO are based on it and they are working rather nicely. 

This is still very early into cryptocurrency I don't think people think it was an end Tongue It was all FUD spreading from the ETF delay.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

I'm really looking forward to the app. It will be nice to see how my health data evolves over the years when I do sports or not. The transmission of portable health gadget data will certainly help to look at the statistics and hopefully do more for my health:-)

I do agree with the portability part, accessibility is one of the characteristics of a good brand, take a look at the world today, times are changing before it was newspaper, now we have online articles which everyone can access with ease, the bulky part of brand building is been ditched and portable devices are been embraced by the new era, hence the need for such devices
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

I'm really looking forward to the app. It will be nice to see how my health data evolves over the years when I do sports or not. The transmission of portable health gadget data will certainly help to look at the statistics and hopefully do more for my health:-)

I find myself looking more and more at sports related gadgets for health purposes. I use a fitbit to track my steps, my heartrate, my sleep patterns etc Health is a big issue for us all and anything that can help us improve it and understand stands a great chance.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

It was a good timing for many and a panicking moment for many others as well; For some reason several think this is the end for ETH lol and this is just the beginning as many ICO are based on it and they are working rather nicely. 

This is still very early into cryptocurrency I don't think people think it was an end Tongue It was all FUD spreading from the ETF delay.

It the early stage that is for sure; I mean ethereum for example still has plans for PoS and many other upgrades and modifications; I think we are about to see great things and especially for Dapps.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

Rightly said here. Yesterday I bought some ETHs. I will invest it wisely. AImedis is in my radar for sure. Thats too after hearing the news about big pharma company partnership.
There is no FIAT options for investment in ICO? And by using ETH for investment how many we will be get from ICO?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

It was a good time timing for many and a panicking moment for many others as well; For some reason several thing this is the end for ETH lol and this is just the beginning as many ICO are based on it and they are working rather nicely. 

for me, i think eth has great potentials i believe it needs time to really get to it full potential i do not see end i only see the beginning of a wonderful future

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

I find myself looking more and more at sports related gadgets for health purposes. I use a fitbit to track my steps, my heartrate, my sleep patterns etc Health is a big issue for us all and anything that can help us improve it and understand stands a great chance.
Is there a chance that the App will also work on smart watches? it would be great if they could do that too as it also will get them more investors.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

today there is a special offer for interested investors of aimedis !

Our Presale continues at a 19% bonus rate for the next 10 Days (until August 20th).
Minimum contribution is still 5 ETH.  
Participate TODAY in the Presale until 11:59PM (GMT+2),
and you get 20% discount instead of 19%. Limited offer!

who has interest should accept this great offer. i think this ico is really one of the better in 2018
here is the link to the token sale https://aim.aimedis.com/

Is this an official news? I am trying to check their telegram but it is just an announcement channel with 50 members. where is this posted in?

Please join the official telegram community group here:

https://t.me/aimedistoken

The website https://aim.aimedis.com/ and the 19% discount are correct! Wink

That's a huge minimum investment though. 5ETH is huge for many middle investors. Dunt know if they will ever choice less

Hopefully! I'd like to think so anyway. 5 ETH is a lot of money for the average crypto enthusiast which might very well put them off investing but you never know. Maybe the average isn't their target audience though at this point,
I think 5 ETH is a normal minimum for a sale, the team also expects investments above 5 ETH and with the bonuses they make it up, in the long run it will be a lot profitable for investors.

Cryptix.. Can you shed more light on the 5eth minimum investment? This is really confusing. Does this mean one can't invest less than 5 eth in the token sale?

Hi Gee,

To get the discount you need to at least contribute a minimum of 5 ETH!

All smaller amounts (less then 5 ETH) can participate but will not receive any discount.
Thanks for the information. But you saying below ETH we can deposit but discount will not applicable for that investment?

Correct!

Happy contributing  Wink

we could form an investment group :-)
I would invest 1 ETH, with 4 others would be already 5 ETH. but who has so much confidence in other posters?
I didn't get your point. If I am not wrong so you want say here we can split investment in a group that's I am understand. Is this correct?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

Is there a chance that the App will also work on smart watches? it would be great if they could do that too as it also will get them more investors.

there was a speculation about this smart watches but I don't think there would be a problem with integrating with a smart watch if one will be needed. but lets hear from the team first.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

there was a speculation about this smart watches but I don't think there would be a problem with integrating with a smart watch if one will be needed. but lets hear from the team first.

That would be great if the app will work with smart watches. Some healthcare insurances in germany already support smart watches. The users get a discount on the contributions, if they submit the data.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

That would be great if the app will work with smart watches. Some healthcare insurances in germany already support smart watches. The users get a discount on the contributions, if they submit the data.

Agreed, that's the part i have been stressing about in terms of accessibility, with easy access comes more users into the platform and that's what we all love to see, so they should create innovative ways of bringing the project to reality by simplifying the process, also a cost effective means of issuing the platform to the community will also be a good thing
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

Don't take my word for it as I am by no way of means affiliated with the team but I highly doubt it. Looking at everything the app will do, I don't think they need to look beyond a smartphone/tablet.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

Don't take my word for it as I am by no way of means affiliated with the team but I highly doubt it. Looking at everything the app will do, I don't think they need to look beyond a smartphone/tablet.

I believe the Aimedis team do actually mention the use of wearable tech and how it links to their project in the Aimedis WP, so I wouldn’t be surprised if the app is also available on Apple Watch and other smart watches.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:23:59 PM

for me, i think eth has great potentials i believe it needs time to really get to it full potential i do not see end i only see the beginning of a wonderful future

I certainly agree with this statement. Whole of crypto is just a beginning. We need to wait and see how everything will move in the near future.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: