Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:10:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched!  (Read 461731 times)
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:55:00 PM

anyone know where it is in mac?? i can see hidden files but cant find in application support

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Fayens

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

What?

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:57:15 PM

Could you add http://tips.notnull.org/  to pools section

Can you please give me the fee information and the owner name if you have. thank you.

TIPS: EL3uQ4dXKyEKPxVkbtFv4AjsZMuhsZY67K • Thanks for the Tip
romang

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:40:10 PM

Could you add http://tips.notnull.org/  to pools section

Can you please give me the fee information and the owner name if you have. thank you.

The Pool rewards miners according to a prop system with 1.5% fee.

All i got. pool has 315 mhs so its a large pool

cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:26:39 PM

Yesterday was very encouraging.  Huge pump last night, but still settled in around 80 latoshi.  Hopefully more good news coming with a btc pairing, and the return of invisibel.  Held onto all my TiPS so far, which was tough when it shot to 124.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:31:32 PM

Yesterday was very encouraging.  Huge pump last night, but still settled in around 80 latoshi.  Hopefully more good news coming with a btc pairing, and the return of invisibel.  Held onto all my TiPS so far, which was tough when it shot to 124.

Whales are testing coin and it pump ability.
We will see some Dump soon and pump again higher.
If i can predict something.
But in general i think that coin is undervalued for features it has.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
profall

Activity: 298

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:35:57 PM

I think the price is starting to stabilize if anything, which is still amazing. We were in the 30's 24 hours ago.

testbug

Activity: 851
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:42:22 PM

Whales are testing coin and it pump ability.
We will see some Dump soon and pump again higher.
If i can predict something.
But in general i think that coin is undervalued for features it has.

Interesting theory, could rly be a big "coin test". So it might be smart to sell some coins right now and buy in later today when its cheaper again.
id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:46:09 PM

do we actually have any devs here on the forum other than Invisible?
we've been discussing fiercely for 2 weeks and got the cryptocoinnews article ready and everybody is ready to go out and spread the word, yet we have to get the green light from devs who we never hear from. this is kinda getting me demotivated and disappointed, and i'm not the only one.

Invisible has been busy recently, but what about the other devs, why don't we hear a word from them? why can't they discuss this stuff with us or give us their opinion and let us start our work finally? if they want to wait with marketing then they should let us know, if they don't give a shit about TiPS getting a wide audience or about a passionate community supporting the coin, then they should also let us know so that we can find another project. we've been the first currency with working mixing service for some time now, but no body knows about it outside this thread. guess why..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
LeBarton

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:46:12 PM

Take care, this looks like market manipulation, it looks like scammer wolong's style trying to cap the price at 100. I wouldn't buy above the 40's. No real reason for such an increase. If all of this is just due to a whale trying to scam people, this is not good at all for the coin.

its not going up fast because of the massive sell walls. Also most day traders sell when they double their money. Tips was on 50 give or take. for a month.
I bought at 3-7 so really I don't care.
testbug

Activity: 851
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:54:41 PM

I'm a fan of the original logo with a more contemporary design.
The HAT coin is indeed looking great as an image, but not as a brand.
This could still be more refined, please leave feedbacks.

Your design also looks good, it's very close to the default BTC design,but i also like it :-)
I like that standing man design.
Todorius

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:58:13 PM

we've been discussing fiercely for 2 weeks and got the cryptocoinnews article ready and everybody is ready to go out and spread the word, yet we have to get the green light from devs who we never hear from. this is kinda getting me demotivated and disappointed, and i'm not the only one.

Invisible has been busy recently, but what about the other devs, why don't we hear a word from them? why can't they discuss this stuff with us or give us their opinion and let us start our work finally? if they want to wait with marketing then they should let us know, if they don't give a shit about TiPS getting a wide audience or about a passionate community supporting the coin, then they should also let us know so that we can find another project. we've been the first currency with working mixing service for some time now, but no body knows about it outside this thread. guess why..

That's kinda the same what I was thinking. So many contributions from talented and motivated people. Tips could really fly, yes, they're gaining value, but they could really get big, if we would promote them more. But instead, it kinda feels like we would been hold back. So I agree with id10tothe9, the devs need be more often around here, and get things done. Decide. Give the green light. For me, this signifies a bit of poor leadership. I like this coin, but that's also demotivating me.
juju

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:00:34 PM

Hello everyone Cheesy
Glad to see TIPS price up Kiss

Could you please give me URL of all

FAUCET
BLOCK EXPLORER
DICE GAME

If you have any other link about TIPS aka fedoracoin please replay to me Smiley

Thank you!

ABE based block explorer http://fedoracha.in/

Way nicer looking than the other one you have
juju

Activity: 381

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:03:37 PM

It seems like the TiPS team likes to release things in chunks, I bet the next update we get will be a doosy. Ive seen some of the new logos/Graphics etc, I bet the website redesign and Reddit Redesign and wallet update with new logos will make everything really tight and concise.
invisibel (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:05:04 PM

That's kinda the same what I was thinking. So many contributions from talented and motivated people. Tips could really fly, yes, they're gaining value, but they could really get big, if we would promote them more. But instead, it kinda feels like we would been hold back. So I agree with id10tothe9, the devs need be more often around here, and get things done. Decide. Give the green light. For me, this signifies a bit of poor leadership. I like this coin, but that's also demotivating me.

The team is always available on IRC, not sure if many of them check the thread but I try to keep up with it as much as I can Smiley
But I've been away for the past few days so I haven't been that active here, I'll have to catch up with what's going on.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TiPS (a.k.a. FedoraCoin) leads a whole new paradigm in the world of cryptocurrency. With a click of a mouse users of the currency can send money anonymously to anyone all over the globe. With FedoraCoin being the largest LiteCoin-backed market right now you can be sure your TiPS will make more of an impact than ever.

Getting Started Now!

Algorithm: Scrypt
Max Coins: 500,000,000,000
Block Time: 60 seconds
Difficulty Retarget Time: 10 minutes
Premine: 3 blocks as test. Original Annonce

Block: 0 - 51,999 : 0-5,000,000 TIPS
Block: 52,000 - 103,999 : 0-2,500,000 TIPS
Block: 104,000 - 207,999 : 0-1,250,000 TIPS
Block: 208,000 - 415,999 : 0-625,000 TIPS
Block: 416,000 - 831,999 : 0-312,500 TIPS
Block: 832,000 - 1,663,999 : 0-156,250 TIPS
Block: +1,664,000 : 50,000 TIPS

Coin Swap - Many Coin Trade
CoinedUp - TIPS/LTC
Cryptsy - TIPS/LTC
B-TER - TIPS/LTC
OpenEx - TIPS/BTC
AllCoin - TIPS/LTC
Crypto Rush - TIPS/LTC | TIPS/BTC
Swisscex - TIPS/LTC | TIPS/BTC

Code:
maxconnection=100
addnode=
addnode=
addnode=
rpcport=

invisible - INFO
Admin 02 - INFO

Something about LATEST UPDATE here!

Windows | Installer | Standalone | Version 0.60
Linux | Arch Linux | Tarball | Version 0.60
Source Code | Github FedoraCoin
MAC OS | Updated to 0.56
  • Thanks to MystPhysX, you can TIP them at
  • EUPHoriC2havByVtFbHTgG83zawY5SETjX

Changelog 0.60 - Built-in coin mixing/anonymizer Service

FedoraCoin Core - 1% fee, managed by invisibel
PCFiL Fedora - 1% fee, managed by PCFiL
Chicken Strips - 0.5% fee, managed by chisefu
Coin-Pool Fedora - 1% fee, managed by speed-
Such Pool TiPS - 1% fee, managed by CryptoSiD
Dedicated Pool TiPS - 2% fee, managed by binaryclock
Not Null TiPS - 1.5% fee, managed by ?

FedoraCoin Forum - The Official FedoraCoin Forum!
FedoraCoin - The Official SubReddit!
FedoraCoin Mining - FedoraCoin Mining Guide!
FedoraCoin Talk - Official SubReddit FedoraCoinTalk!
TipMarket - TipMarket SubReddit!
FedoraCoinBeg - Tip your Fedora!

Tips Bot - Getting Started
General Funds - FedoraCoin Foundation
w/ FedoraCoin - Payment processing platform.
Paper Wallet - Such a wallet generated for you.
Block Explorer - Fedora Chain
Block Explorer - FedoraCo.in
Faucets - INFO
Giveaways - INFO

Dice O Mat - A simple dice game
Horse Game - A simple horse game
Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO

MAYBE MORE INFO HERE

By the way, I'm offering a 5 million TiPS bounty to whoever can design the best thread starter OP (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391192) since IMO we need to make it look a bit more professional.
Just post it up as a regular reply here. Bounty ends when I get back (monday/tuesday), whoever gets the most votes from people here wins!

If you have any suggestion, link, dice game, fedoracoin community link, block explorer, fondation... please replay to me with link of all info you have! Thank you.

EDIT: I put my logo for test thats all!
Whoa that looks great, the logo is very nice too. Pending other entries (has there been any other entries? I haven't seen any) I think you're the clear winner Smiley

= TiPS (FedoraCoin) - 2nd most profitable coin! - active dev team - unique new features = Why aren't you involved with TiPS yet? Cheesy - Feeling generous? TIP the official FedoraCoin mixer ETiPMiXedut8GPBug1hzSJzBDsx4xG6ww6 - Every TIP helps!
hercules1600

Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 05:08:31 PM

The team is always available on IRC, not sure if many of them check the thread but I try to keep up with it as much as I can Smiley
But I've been away for the past few days so I haven't been that active here, I'll have to catch up with what's going on.

TiPS (a.k.a. FedoraCoin) leads a whole new paradigm in the world of cryptocurrency. With a click of a mouse users of the currency can send money anonymously to anyone all over the globe. With FedoraCoin being the largest LiteCoin-backed market right now you can be sure your TiPS will make more of an impact than ever.

Getting Started Now!

CoinedUp - TIPS/LTC
Cryptsy - TIPS/LTC
B-TER - TIPS/LTC
OpenEx - TIPS/BTC
AllCoin - TIPS/LTC

Code:
maxconnection=100
addnode=
addnode=
addnode=
rpcport=

invisible - INFO
Admin 02 - INFO

Windows | ]Installer | ]Standalone | Version 0.60
MAC OS | Updated to 0.56

Faucets - INFO
Giveaways - INFO

Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO

MAYBE MORE INFO HERE

By the way, I'm offering a 5 million TiPS bounty to whoever can design the best thread starter OP (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391192) since IMO we need to make it look a bit more professional.
Just post it up as a regular reply here. Bounty ends when I get back (monday/tuesday), whoever gets the most votes from people here wins!

If you have any suggestion, link, dice game, fedoracoin community link, block explorer, fondation... please replay to me with link of all info you have! Thank you.

Whoa that looks great, the logo is very nice too. Pending other entries (has there been any other entries? I haven't seen any) I think you're the clear winner Smiley

What happened to all the entries from the other logo contests exactly?
You had them posted on the other thread and there are a bunch on the old community thread.

And here I was worried the people in the thread were throwing out the old ideas and the Dev is too, what is happening, looks like a big F U to those who put in work when the coin was young.

Love all the development updates though Smiley

TiPS (aka FedoraCoin) is the first anonymous cryptocurrency ever! join us at:
http://fedoraco.in/
TIPS - ELws5rL5nFDHBjtp7tneHpQQaaBq5rR7NW
Fargusson

Activity: 392

Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:09:46 PM

Getting Started Now!

CoinedUp - TIPS/LTC
Cryptsy - TIPS/LTC
B-TER - TIPS/LTC
OpenEx - TIPS/BTC
AllCoin - TIPS/LTC

Code:
maxconnection=100
addnode=
addnode=
addnode=
rpcport=

invisible - INFO
Admin 02 - INFO

Windows | Installer | Standalone | Version 0.60
MAC OS | Updated to 0.56

Faucets - INFO
Giveaways - INFO

Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO

MAYBE MORE INFO HERE

+1
hercules1600

Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 05:14:48 PM

Getting Started Now!

CoinedUp - TIPS/LTC
Cryptsy - TIPS/LTC
B-TER - TIPS/LTC
OpenEx - TIPS/BTC
AllCoin - TIPS/LTC

Code:
maxconnection=100
addnode=
addnode=
addnode=
rpcport=

invisible - INFO
Admin 02 - INFO

MAC OS | Updated to 0.56

Faucets - INFO
Giveaways - INFO

Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO

MAYBE MORE INFO HERE

Other logo entries - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421662.0
Plus there are 3 or 4 going back a few pages in the thread here.

TiPS (aka FedoraCoin) is the first anonymous cryptocurrency ever! join us at:
http://fedoraco.in/
TIPS - ELws5rL5nFDHBjtp7tneHpQQaaBq5rR7NW
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:19:16 PM

We need to "pound the pavement" and get the word out about TiPS while its hot. 

I do think when invisibel returns and offers feedback that investor confidence will increase.  That will be key to stabilizing this coin.

kadz

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:20:53 PM

We need to "pound the pavement" and get the word out about TiPS while its hot. 

I do think when invisibel returns and offers feedback that investor confidence will increase.  That will be key to stabilizing this coin.

Look at the post four before yours Wink

Fargusson

Activity: 392

Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:21:21 PM

Getting Started Now!

CoinedUp - TIPS/LTC
Cryptsy - TIPS/LTC
B-TER - TIPS/LTC
OpenEx - TIPS/BTC
AllCoin - TIPS/LTC

Code:
maxconnection=100
addnode=
addnode=
addnode=
rpcport=

invisible - INFO
Admin 02 - INFO

MAC OS | Updated to 0.56

Faucets - INFO
Giveaways - INFO

Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO

MAYBE MORE INFO HERE

Other logo entries - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421662.0
Plus there are 3 or 4 going back a few pages in the thread here.

I didn't see the link to this poll posted on this thread. And I don't think the other either because there are only 43 voters.

Plus I thought we finally came to an agreement here choosing Fayens logo ?
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: