Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3709 times)
bizfyn_ru (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:02:40 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 09:01:54 AM by bizfyn_ru

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

I think the number of bounty participants have increased exponentially so reward has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller rewards, i think we should only join the campaigns that have huge rewards so that we all can get decent rewards, nowadays bounty campaigns with small budgets have become valueless.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.
Replies doesnt matter on ranks into this forum but rather depend into your experience towards bounties because not all hero and legendary ranks do engage with Bounties therefore answers wont really be much dependable.
When we do compare the success rate and big income/profits to bounties into those previous years then it would really be different but this thing doesnt signifies that it would die.The main reason on what im seeing now is that there are already lots of projects in the market which turns out that most of them arent really necessary anymore where most of them do failed up because investors wont really make any investment which means bounty hunter is mainly affected.Also if the sale do accumulate their soft cap well they would normally adjust the bounty allocation too, these are the common factors.

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

Bounty will never die as long as there are ICO.
bounty is the best way and cheapest one to have for advertising any ICO.
a project can't afford to have a mainstream advertising all over the world.
bounty will stay as long as cryptocurrency and new token creates.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:13:04 PM

I think the number of bounty participants have increased exponentially so reward has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller rewards, i think we should only join the campaigns that have huge rewards so that we all can get decent rewards, nowadays bounty campaigns with small budgets have become valueless.
Indeed Now the number of participants is very growing very high. I've also experienced getting a little bounty because of the huge number of participants. And for a big reward issue it's like it should be that we'll get a bounty that can be said a lot if the big rewards and participants are plenty too.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:14:39 PM

Yes bounty is not a stable thing, you have to consider that most of the ICOs in the lasts month have not reached any target, so is a question of choosing wisely. Bounty is in good health.

muratdur

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

I would disagree, nevertheless that there is many scam projects, there are many good enough, that one can earn up to $2500 from bounty only monthly

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
teskostecenje

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:18:07 PM

Its because 5 months ago we were in a bull run and almoust every ico was getting a lot of money invested in it no mather what and with it bounty rewards were worth more then now,also in that period of time a lot of people realised that they can make nice ammount of money from bounties so started massing alt accounts thus making more and more participants while money was going other dirrection
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

It's only exponential because there's so many alt accounts in them, and the fact that bounty managers are irresponsible in allowing this.  People are getting extremely greedy and are taking advantage of this on a massive scale. 

Bounties should cut back on the rewards, because that's the only way the quality of discussion on bitcointalk is going to improve.  Remove the incentive to post here and on social media, and the spammers will flee.
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:20:27 PM

This is quite natural. After all, 5 months ago in the bounty participated in 3-4 times less people. Accordingly, the profit was at least 2-3 times more.
Now we come to the fact that in order to somehow raise profits, the requirements of the participants of the bounty will be tightened.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
bizfyn_ru (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

I think that we will be helped only by tightening the rules and reducing the number of participants.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:25:59 PM

I do not think that bounty campaigns  have outlived themselves. Perhaps more people began to find themselves in trading. This is a quicker way to earn money, while bounty campaigns require patience and time. But bounty campaigns have their own adherents. Yes, the bounty is not a very stable thing. But there is nothing stable in crypto-currencies. And I think this method will remain popular.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

It is much more difficult than before to make anything out of bounty because the market is crap and the ICOs are overpriced so people dump and the tokens are worth just a little.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:33:46 PM

I also noticed that since the beginning of last month good project are not coming out and majority of the ico that get finished could not meet  up with there softcap target and bounty is the most hit as the hunters always end up without pay.  I think bounty is not as profitable like before again and we should try and invest our energy and fund to another ways of generating coins and tokens.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

I don't agree with the statement.
Bounty is not dead and will not die any time soon.
The large number of participant is a problem, but it is not the problem.
The main problem is that a lot of scam projects are lunched every day and bounty hunters don't believe them. When they find a good project and they are all over it.
If we find a way to reduce the scam projects, everything will come back to place.

MargoGolova

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

We ourselves tell too many people about this type of earnings, too many people participate, and therefore the income for each is reduced at times - this is one of the reasons
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

Bounties not dead , however earnings from bounty campaigns decreasing significantly month by month and many of them not worth a time to do them . Probably it will filter out some participants who don't whant to waste their time for a few bucks and thus it will slightly increase earnings of other bountyhunters in the future .

SERGOSTAP

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

Bounty did not die.
Payments fell because the number of participants in bounty companies has grown significantly.
The fact that the market has been falling for almost half a year is also an important factor.
If the bounty companies will be regulated. Nobody will like this. Because the restrictions affect almost everyone one way or another.
EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

Yes now it's way more difficult to make profit of bounty than before but I don't think it's dead
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:45:28 PM

Many new hunters coming, i think some ppl made a fault to popularise it, like making channels about bounties and sharing with everyone about it, i so not see any point to do it, if u have a small profit, why do u need to talk about it to others? they will eat yr money in future, bah  they already do it!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
  Print  

Jump to: