Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3711 times)
SOGabriel

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

I think the reason for this is because bounty hunters has increased tremendously and since there's an amount of token awarded to that bounty it has to be shared among the participants.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:12:09 PM

The number of ICO that occurred during the five months of this year was significantly more than the number of ICO for the whole past year. Almost every ICO conducts its bounty campaign. If the crowdsale collect a small amount of money, then they have nothing to pay the promised reward. Since there are very few outstanding projects now, and it gives the impression, you can get only a trifle.
extict12

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:08:10 PM

I think the number of bounty participants have increased exponentially so reward has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller rewards, i think we should only join the campaigns that have huge rewards so that we all can get decent rewards, nowadays bounty campaigns with small budgets have become valueless.

its the best explaination ive read base on my small knowledge in crypro world. and why the amount of participant is increasing drastically because of the referral system.
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.
Things are changing in the crypto world  that doesn't mean bounty is dead.. next time try to  check the bounty allocation before participation
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:13:38 PM

I do not believe the bounty is over.yes the participants increased,earnings are down but I still think it is a major source of income.I hope the budget allocated for the awards also increases.

Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:14:02 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.
Bounty isnt dead but somehow to success rate is much lesser compared into the past because there are lots of projects do launched every now and then having almost the same or identical ideas. Some of them are legit some of them are total frauds this is why profitability or earning opportunity is lesser compared into the past years but rest assured bounty programs would still live for some time.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:20:40 PM

If you are saying ridiculous now because you are getting smaller amount than before maybe it is because there are many who knows about bounty hunting than before. The more people joining a bounty campaign the more chances that you will get less because you got many people who will share that bounty.
Quincy01

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:21:22 PM

First of all, bounty is not dead and cannot die because as long as new ICOs keep coming up, it will be the bounties that will make them to be popular and to be heard around the globe. Secondly, the reason you get little reward in bounty participation is because the number of participants in that bounty are too much and when you divide the percentage of tokens allocated to that bounty, you'll realize that what you get will be very little due to the number of people that the tokens needs to be shared to. My advice is that when you want to start a new bounty campaign, go for those that have huge amount allocated to the bounty so that no matter the number of participants in the bounty, at the end the reward will be something that is worth your effort.
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:22:09 PM

Yes now it's way more difficult to make profit of bounty than before but I don't think it's dead
it is in because the allocation of the set amount is very small. and the number of participants is very influential in the calculation of prizes. we should join the bounty of the participants a little and do not be influenced many participants will succeed.
Honourable11

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:31:32 PM

Like the previous comment, bounty is not dead but there is huge increase in bounty participation, a huge number of people are participating in bounty now, moreover there are few scam project that waste bounty hunters time, and refuse to pay at the end of the ICO sales
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

Bounties have become a steady job to some people. It has made many people rich and more and more people are joining in which leads to a reduction in rewards. I think the bounty managers can bring in new tasks that are more difficult to take on. It will disqualify a lot of participants leaving only serious members to do them

pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

I think that there are many factors.

1. Bounty projects become more. Accordingly, there are more bad projects that are not reliable. Before, I did not know which bounty project to choose. I liked three at the same time. Now I turn over many posts to find a worthy one.

2. Change the rules was absurd before. For this could receive a red trust (unreliability and lies). Almost nobody observes the rules nowadays. Reduce the total pool, do not pay anything at all, or enter the KYC, when the company of the bounty has long been over.

3. The number of participants on the forum increases every day. Many participants mean less money for everyone.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:38:19 PM

It looks like more and more people join the forum each and everyday.And the main aim of most of these people is to join bounty campaigns.So dont be surprised when you see a lot of participants in a campaign.The effect is that, at the end, everyone will just receive something small.
Ulanisohon

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:41:38 PM

Now a lot of projects are published at ICO. And they all organize bounty campaigns. Therefore, this topic is becoming known to more and more people. This adversely affects the amount of payments.
Mostly this applies to Twitter and Facebook campaigns.
Therefore, it is sensible to participate more in signature campaigns. And also write articles, reviews in blogs about project.
golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

Your statement makes no sense at all. groundless.
 let's think again, bounty relate to ICO. so, as long as ICO is still there, then bounty will still exist.

change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:22:11 PM

First it's based on the allocation which as given for the said bounties. This days some projects give very little allocation and with this location, there have been a huge influx of new bounty hunters and because bounty hunters are numerous, payouts are very low.
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:33:45 PM

This bounty will go on and I don't think it will die. Of course with so many participants that join and every day is always growing. So earnings for participants also decreases with the number of participants who entered. And I think we can choose projects with a total allocation of prizes for great bounty campaign.

Jentamicing

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

As for me, bounty is not dead. Everything worst moments that is happening will soon be great. 
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:55:17 PM

bounty will never die but just the competition is more harder now then earlier because are more participents but yoiu can always chose good bounty for your future, best bounty are signature i guess
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:01:43 PM

no, bounty will not die as long as there is ico project. due the growing popularity of bounty that makes a lot of cheating like multiple accounts by using many account alternatives greatly affect and until now no one can solve the problem beside using KYC.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: