Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:06:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3712 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

Bounties us not dead but more bounty hunters are joining the bounty because it is a good way to earn and some are bounty abuser, and with more people join the bounty hunting it will be more difficult to get the spot and the reward will be reduce but there is still chance to make money from bounties, as long as ico still pop out, bounty hunters wont be dead
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

They are not dead. There are even more people that are participating in bounty campaigns and as long as there are ICOs coming out everyday there will always be bounty campaigns because these ICOs need their coins to be promoted and bounty campaigns are the best way to get people to promote your coin and at the same time getting people interested in your coins as well.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:12:19 AM

Bounties are not dead but bounties are getting hell of attention due to increased participants.

However, it affects the bounty participant in terms of reward distribution. The more bounty participants come in the more diluted distribution occurs and thus what everyone receives at the end is pennies and dollars instead of K values for their time and efforts.

So technically speaking that is the truth and for time being bounty themselves are getting good publicity but they will get hampered later on if they see the mega dumps coming along their way.
bitcoinforus

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:31:03 AM

What has become a lot of participants, competitors for us is good for companies, because more people advertise them! I think there will be no restrictions on the number of participants. I think that many new users will see that the profit is not as big as they were told and will stop doing it! And of course it depends on the General market, now all the coins are falling in price, and when the market will be bullish again we will see all the good amounts on their wallets!
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:46:38 AM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601
there are a lot of bounty or ico that is being launched nowadays, unlike before. investors do have a hard time to decide which ico is the best to invest with. so the other bounty campaign is highly affected by that, since investors will not gonna invest in every ico.

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:52:48 AM

Social media campaigns are crazy now, 3-4k participants? I quit doing those almost completely, waste of time. Besides signatures, the most profitable bounties now are transaltions, since the number of languages can't increase, so the stakes are still high for those, just like last year.
sale.kripta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

Revenues from the bounty campaigns were significantly reduced every month, and many of them were not worth the time for their implementation. A lot of participants, and a very long wait for payments, but the company's bounty will not die.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:15:40 AM

Bounty is not dead because it is the most affordable way of advertising an ICO. It is also has a wide reach because of social media campaigns. Unfortunately the Bounty Rewards is getting smaller because participants are growing nowadays unlike a few months ago.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

It is not that bounty is dead, it is just that bounty participants increase dramatically, but most of them are just bots, spammers and account farmers. Give a 3 months or more it will reduce again since they will not rank up,unless they get the right amount of merit. And when the time comes they will be fed up of doing bounty and just getting a small amount as payment
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

I think this time there are so many people join the same campaigns and also bots and scammers. So that i think the bounty managers know this and some campaigns they have the specify rule (hide information, limited participant, create website..). I think these rules help us to earn more money.
salamloloh

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:14:35 PM

I think if bounty will never die because I see now a lot of emerging ico and bounty is an alternative way to attract many investors to join an ico but they have to choose the best before doing it
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

I think if bounty will never die because I see now a lot of emerging ico and bounty is an alternative way to attract many investors to join an ico but they have to choose the best before doing it

Yes i agree with you, i think bounty manager and we have to change the strategy to join bounty campaign, i think bounty participant should choose the bounty with less than people and more rewards to take part in. And bounty manger should give some new rules. Good luck.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

I think the number of bounty participants have increased exponentially so reward has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller rewards, i think we should only join the campaigns that have huge rewards so that we all can get decent rewards, nowadays bounty campaigns with small budgets have become valueless.
Because not all bounty have rules that limit the number of participants, The natural thing happens and it is true that you say it.

I agree with you, bounty participants should be limit per campaign but the developer of the project won't do so because they want more participants on their project to gain more popularity using the campaigns. there are lot of bounty popping out so bounty is still kicking  Wink
The more people who participate in a campaign organized by a project, this can be an added value in project marketing. but, what we must remember is how much the allocation for bounty participants.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

may be not dead, just more difficult because thousands member joining bounty, and many ICO use them to built community like telegram campaign and airdrop..as long as ICO live i think they need bounty hunter.
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

I don't bounty is dead if you participate in the right one. Because of the many participants in Facebook and Twitter campaign, it makes the stakes relatively low. But if you join the signature bounty, you will testify with me that bounty is indeed alive!
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:57:57 PM

Thats true Bounty Payment is become smaller nowadays thats because of the influx of new Bounty Hunters. besides the Budget or allocation is relatively small they must put some limits on numbers I!hope the decent payout of bounties may return like it was before .its my personal opinion and not attacking anyone.
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

Bounty will never died because there are a lot of ICO project and bounty campaign, we only need to know that how much $$ we can earn from bounty right now, first total bounty participant compare with 5 month ago, currently increase a lot of participant, so less reward is normal, but sometime we need luck because some ICO bounty campaign will return huge reward, but we only know the result when campaign ended

lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

The idea is very cool, but I would like to add that your case is no doubt the right one, but let's get down to those developers who do not pay money at all for the time of people who were wasted, I think it's also very important.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

I think this is due to the great number of ICOs conducted. Awareness about bounty is getting huge that there are a lot joining it thereby greatly dividing the shares. I missed those days when bounty managers limit the number of qualified participants.
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

I think the number of bounty participants have increased exponentially so reward has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller rewards, i think we should only join the campaigns that have huge rewards so that we all can get decent rewards, nowadays bounty campaigns with small budgets have become valueless.

It is also what I think and there are more ICO release, that's why it is hard to get some ICO and it is not too early like before to have some exchange.  I got too many times that I participate at some ICO then it haven't any exchange so it is like a trash.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: