Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3712 times)
W2014

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601
Yeah, it is true and it has been said several times Sad the end of good days.

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
gobilam

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:06:39 PM

Getting less profit doesn't mean bounty is dead. Actually it means that bounties are becoming more popular thus resulting to less profit due to increased number of participants. Bounty is very much alive but not that profitable way back. You should at least look into your question before going to a headline thread conclusion without basis. As long as ICOs live then there will be bounties.
vistamara

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:07:51 PM

bounty will never die but just the competition is more harder now then earlier because are more participents but yoiu can always chose good bounty for your future, best bounty are signature i guess
Daniel2280909

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

I can not fully agree with you,man! Bounty is alive!You just must find really good and persperctive project and everything will be ok!And partipating in bounty you should know 1 main rule!You must to can wait!Every project needs a lot of time for beginning,ending,listing..,It is really difficult things ,you know.An if you can wait, you will get your money!
redcandy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

Just bounty programs have become very popular. And the more people involved, the less income for each participant. But I still think bounty is a good way to make money. One has only to strain more and take more projects at the same time, to participate in all possible social networks and then the profit will not be long in coming.
chistiy

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

I think, bounty is the best way and cheapest one to advertise any ICO, so bounty will never die as long as there are ICO. But of course now the number of participants is very high. I've also experienced getting a little bounty because of the huge number of participants. I guess we need to choose the best campaigns to earn a lot.
nev1d

Activity: 112
Merit: 43

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Although this is not the only problem of bounty campaigns, but still it is leading. I suffered many times because of bots or deceivers. Therefore, I very much want to be fight with them
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:59:39 PM

I think, bounty is the best way and cheapest one to advertise any ICO, so bounty will never die as long as there are ICO. But of course now the number of participants is very high. I've also experienced getting a little bounty because of the huge number of participants. I guess we need to choose the best campaigns to earn a lot.
Bounties are pretty much the only option for people to promote their coins. There is not that many websites on the Internet that will accept Cryptocurrency advertisements because they are very scared of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MarioSPGroup

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

I do not think that bounty campaigns  have outlived themselves. Perhaps more people began to find themselves in trading. This is a quicker way to earn money, while bounty campaigns require patience and time. But bounty campaigns have their own adherents. Yes, the bounty is not a very stable thing. But there is nothing stable in crypto-currencies. And I think this method will remain popular.

simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

I think the bounty will live on. Just now you need to choose the project more carefully and spend more time on projects as the requirements grow.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

I am not strange if a reward has a long duration for the distribution.
I think you can find information and ask for accountability from the manager in order to provide the solution. I think before you make a post you should do some research first and read the announcements that have been stated by the manager. and make sure you ask the telegram line with team or dev.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

Hero member here
Firsrt of all if we are to compare the current bounty situation with the past, indeed it has changed alot

1) Rewards tend to became lower. However, there's still project that pays handsomely and these project are usually those project which are not overwhelm with tons of bounty player in it. Look at certain signature campaign, it has like 600 and more participants. Even in the past, 200 for me is a lot and i will skip that

2) Although the amount of project for bounty has increased, but i don't see it as a good scenario. There's tons of project there, despite it is a non scam project, but tons of it are quite unreliable at least from what i've seen. Not realistic, new project that couldn't compete with existing project
TranTrongit

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

Bounty will still live.  ico is still alive the bounty will still be the best advertising for ico and the most cost effective for that project.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

bounty will still exist if there are still new projects in the world of cryptocurrency. the development of technology will make digital currency more and more seen by many people. and if there are still many ICOs running, then bounty will also remain.
Kenevaran

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

If what you are doing now, does not bring you income, then you need to change to a higher-paying job.
Geraico

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

Day by day we are more and more in the campaigns that's why your profit now is a bit down than few months ago. The price is divided now and that's it is no time to complaint when you can earn some money without investment and risk.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

I would differ, even that thither is diverse scam, thither are diverse into the environ sufficiency, that only thousands of dollars from bounty only every month
Daniel2280909

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:41:39 AM

No!!Never no!Bounty is alive!You can see it!For example some bounties like Cool Cousin or Velix.ID(and many others)There are a lot of good bointies but you must spend some time to find good one!
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

I do not understand why you came to such a decision. Personally, I continue to actively participate in bounty programs, I get bonuses from them. Therefore, I do not consider this direction dying.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Smollett945

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:35:00 AM

Of course, the meager payments for some bounty campaigns do not give cause for optimism, but I hope this is a temporary stagnation and the market will be able to self-regulate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: