Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3711 times)
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

bounty for me is not dead.Instead it gains more popularity among people who are intended to study cyrpto currencies.In that case if bounty is dead,it is a malicious statement from people who are lack of knowledged or these are people that are not believers of cryptos.Popularity of bounties stay stronger and longer through online advertisements.This also triggers young minds to study about what is a bounty is all about,indeed they were able to think the passive ways of earning.
v.berstein

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

I think bounty projects will grow. The number of participants at the moment is ridiculous. It is clear that there will be more of them every day. The reason for the reduction of remuneration is different. Bounty can adjust the number of participants. It is beneficial for them to have more advertisers. Therefore, they will allow more participants. But the advertising budget doesn't get bigger. Therefore, the reward for each participant is reduced. Participation can be easily limited. But why? If people agree to work for less. The conclusion is simple. Evaluate the budget and the amount of remuneration. Do not participate in cheap projects. If everyone will do so, the bounty will be forced to increase the reward. The only trouble is that many people are willing to work for almost free.
logangbit

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

Bounty is not dead.but if i compare bounty then before then i have to say  that its condition is some bad than before because after a long few months bounty campaign people wait for their payment.but it scames sometimes. so some number of people are fed up with bounty.and as much bounty hunters are increasing all the profits is distributing among lot of peoples so people are getting less payment than before and whaat is also not enough for some people.so it has a bad condition now.but still its woeking pretty  good.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601

why should be bounty dying because of receiving good amounts of bounty? I guess that factor would be indicating exact opposite, that the bounty is becoming more and more attractive right?
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

Bounty is not dead.but if i compare bounty then before then i have to say  that its condition is some bad than before because after a long few months bounty campaign people wait for their payment.but it scames sometimes. so some number of people are fed up with bounty.and as much bounty hunters are increasing all the profits is distributing among lot of peoples so people are getting less payment than before and whaat is also not enough for some people.so it has a bad condition now.but still its woeking pretty  good.

Bounty is live and doing great like any other campaigns, bounty most of the time is the key of success after the product,team,roadmap.
Peple

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

We have what we have. NOW awards will be such, people come for rewarding and we are now all in the same boat
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

bounty is better now not to deal with, a waste of time. the exchange is waiting. Good bounties are becoming less and less, mostly trying to either deceive the bounties or cut back payments. In general, it has become difficult to work in this sphere. No matter how much I try, I can not get into a good bounty.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

Bounties promoters or organizers will always wants as many participants as possible so as to spread their ICOs using every means forum, social media this had made remuneration for the participants to drop significantly, nevertheless that does not mean bounty is dead but lesser tokens is paid after all the efforts and time.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

Yes, I agree with you, because it is obvious to everyone! A large number of newbies and bots make our work not profitable!
Weider

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

Wau. That's sucks. We need some regulations  Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

Bounty is not dead, many projects are, and after BTC january drop people had to face reality that easy money is not so easy anymore. In the meantime many more people started to do Bounties (FOMO) but tokens are not so valuable as they were few months ago (when many ICOs would have done easy 3-7x when first hitting exchange) so, yeah, maybe you do a little more job e for a little less, but if you focus on deep projects and\or undervalued ones you can still obtain a good profit and do useful post to help crypto rise again. But don't forget recent Google\Facebook crypto ads ban, this is a good thing for Bounties, seeing they are now one of the main ways to share about projects and let people know about them.
Many new members came from generosity, so it became harder to make money on generosity. Demand has become more offers, so now there is no need to create large pools for bounty so that bounty hunters go to ICO

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

I think the number of bounty participants have increased exponentially so reward has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller rewards, i think we should only join the campaigns that have huge rewards so that we all can get decent rewards, nowadays bounty campaigns with small budgets have become valueless.

That is true I love that the cryptocurrency are having a huge community because the people that are using it are getting plenty but the consequences of that is pf course the profits are getting divided it is being narrow down because of a lot of participants that makes the bounty not that profitable. And there are a lot of people that are using it to scam other people because they have kmowm how it works that makes you also say that the bounties are dead because of a lot of scammers slow distribution slow exchangers a lot more have change since the cryptocurrency blew into mainstream
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

I agree with you. Recently, many bounty campaigns pay not quite on time or do not pay. Began to allocate little money to the campaign and because of this, earnings are much lower than it was last year.
KarinaMix

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

now really a lot of people involved in the company of generosity, so the amount of small obtained, then there were a lot of scams and projects that do not shoot.
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:12:34 PM

So you see how many people participated earlier in the company and how many people now, even in blogs there are a lot of people and payments of 20-30 bucks

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

There Are ALOT Of People Joining BOUNTIES This Days MAKING Rewards Seems Ridiculous. Could remember the last bounty I joined the reward was so so bad that I felt bad doing the. Campaign. Bounty will gradually go as time. Goes on
Hopeful2017

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:21:32 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601

There have been really dramatic increase of bounty participants for the past months. Some are converting into bounty hunters instead of being investors because they afraid to risks their money. But these situations seem to make bounty program alive because the more hunters, the more bounty projects,

nikogluttonym

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

Everything would be fine if the bounty managers set limits on the company. I always watch how many people participate in the company and what a reward. I draw conclusions to sign or not.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:30:50 PM

The number of crypto-enthusiasts increases every month, I think, by at least 5%. At the same time, the size of the award pool for bounty remains unchanged. Therefore, it is not surprising that the same size is now divided into a much larger number of participants. Accordingly, everyone gets a little
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

the bounty will never die. Indeed many scams going on, but it certainly depends on how to choose the best bounty of ICO is best too. with these things certainly can choose the bounty will be always be relied upon to deliver results. though indeed many people bring up the scam but if often chose the bounty with the analysis of naturally that kind of scam could have been avoided.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: