Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:47:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3709 times)
maucial

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:27:42 PM

There more people participating in bounties compared to the past, that's the reason.

Bounties are not dead, they are just starting in my opinion  Wink, but if you want to earn good money, better to focus on tasks with greater added value, like translation and content creation. Social network bounties will become more useless in the future, in my opinion.

If you want to have a look and get some information in a good Bounty campaign that has just started, I can suggest you RAWG.

They have just started a very rich bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4147507

In these days, they also launched a special bounty, which allows you to get up to 100 dollars for a single tweet or facebook post!!! Depending on the number of your followers.

Have a look, because it is a great opportunity to quickly earn a nice amount of their tokens:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4147507.msg40536596#msg40536596

The ICO site is this one: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
veronikadobryx

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

Now a lot of companies that talk a lot about large payments but in fact it is not , you need to choose a better company to perform it . You don't have to take everything.
tsagaeff.m

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:57:22 PM

There are many different factors and it is very difficult to say whether something has changed because the number of projects and participants is changing.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

After the fall of the capitalization of the entire market, the Crypto currency is up to $ 230 billion. The position of the Bounty campaigns is of course still in greater decline and lower payout activity.

That is true but things will go up eventually again but who knows when. I like the idea of checking the bounty manager before investing in an ICO, a bounty manager's missing experiences or skillsets to do the job effectively can make or brake an ICO. Often projects that fail to reach their softcap had poorly managed marketing campaigns...might give that a try next time.

roborttyler

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

I can not fully agree with you,man! Bounty is alive!You just must find really good and persperctive project and everything will be ok. But of course now the number of participants is very high. I've also experienced getting a little bounty because of the huge number of participants. I guess we need to choose the best campaigns to earn a lot.
Cardan0

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

My choosen bounties usually  tend to be profitable when the project appears commited so our income are worth the dedication and duration of the campaign itself.
ameer75

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

No bounty is going to the next level
Following the increasing popularity of the ethereum nowadays and the big market ,  I think ethereum and every activity related is going now to its next level, the last months represent the starting point in the ethereum related tokens, so expect exponential growth in the number of  upcoming ICOs and related bounties, my advice still active and put effort in research and work.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

My choosen bounties usually  tend to be profitable when the project appears commited so our income are worth the dedication and duration of the campaign itself.
good hunters as well cause you probably see and gind out what are some of the best bounty to join and worth to work for great job just continue this for.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

You are not the first who are disappointed of the current bounty campaigns. There were lots of the similar posts and it discussed many times. There are official statistics which describe the current market capitalization if you investigate them you will comprehend that there is negative cashflow, if simply, money have been going from market since the inception of this year
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

The success of projects depends on the overall situation on the market. Unfortunately, this is far from an optimistic situation. Of course the bounties will not give such profits as before, unless the situation of the market is better
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:20:16 PM

good hunters as well cause you probably see and gind out what are some of the best bounty to join and worth to work for great job just continue this for.
Indeed! Despite scam issues and other controversies, I believe bounty can still survive. With the advancement of technology, bounty is of great help. More new innovation will be produced and it's a good platform to promote potential products and services, ICOs, project and be rewarded. However, it's still very important to determine what a legit bounty is and the people working behind it to assure safety and security.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
tusherk800

Activity: 188
Merit: 70

TAU COIN

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

I don't believe that bounty is dead and bounty never will until the era of ICO end. Bounty is the main way of marketing of ICO. So, it will increase day by day. Those who think bounty is dead, this is not true. Choosing a good bounty project is very important to have a good outcome. unless for you bounty seems dead. Smiley ;
Thanks

★ TAU COIN ★
TAU - A server-less unblockable blockchain messenger
WEBSITETelegram
Deulealis

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:23:17 PM

I think that the number of participants has grown very much, and people who have several accounts. Perhaps if there are restrictions on the participants, then the income will be greater.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:28:08 PM

I am also upset by the situation. More and more projects where earnings promise big and then reduce the amount and pay a penny, while the project collects several million.

vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:02:42 PM

Unfortunately I was no longer dreaming of making money with the bounty. We do not get a great income for a long time, the social media campaigns are not giving money and the projects are failing Sad

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
dtimmy

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:06:22 PM

The number of ICO that occurred during the five months of this year was significantly more than the number of ICO for the whole past year. Almost every ICO conducts its bounty campaign. If the crowdsale collect a small amount of money, then they have nothing to pay the promised reward. Since there are very few outstanding projects now, and it gives the impression, you can get only a trifle.
Flynnrider31

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:09:27 PM

Wishing that bounty will last until forever. And as of now it is not dead.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601
We can't say that bounty campaign is dying, it is just that number of participants is increasing because of the increasing popularity of cryptocurrency among the people and bounty is one way of earning crypto without investing.
Vaedmild

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:13:11 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601
i would love to fight and win all the scammers and hackers on the world, bjt i doubt it is possible, still, i will fight i promise
Vaedmild

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:13:46 PM

Wishing that bounty will last until forever. And as of now it is not dead.
bounty campaigns can bring peopel money and some benefit, so i do not see why peolle hate them so much
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: