Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:49:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3711 times)
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:54:38 PM

I don't think bounty campaign is going to die cause it's a good way to promote for ICO project and I think you already know that this year is era of ICO so how bounty can die? I think number of bounty campaign in this forum is really huge and seem like it's increasing day by day so why you think it's going to die?

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

Bounty can not dead. recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary. Replies doesn't matter on ranks into this forum but rather depend into your experience towards bounties because not all hero and legendary ranks do engage with Bounties therefore answers wont really be much dependable.
When we do compare the success rate and big income/profits to bounties into those previous years then it would really be different but this thing doesn't signifies that it would die.The main reason on what I'm seeing now is that there are already lots of projects in the market which turns out that most of them aren't you really necessary anymore where most of them do failed up because investors wont really make any investment which means bounty hunter is mainly affected.Also if the sale do accumulate their soft cap well they would normally adjust the bounty allocation too, these are the common factors.

Well, where are those people who really received worthwhile awards? Do you personally have such acquaintances, or is all this "friend of that guy's wife"? I do not think that there are many of these.  Wink
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

I think that Bounty campaigns are affected with bear market as well as there is less interest for investments in Crypto
nowadays and it reflects on the ICO results. Less results and lesser the rewards are , as more hunters are fighting for
the smaller pie. With growing market things will change to more beneficial hunting.

NoPlanB

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:19:14 PM

bounty with bounty manager which does not kick bots from company is already dead
PastirmaliYumurta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:24:47 PM

The bounty can be valued more because it is a Merit system. But as you said, unfortunately I did not see a person who made a nice money in the long-running bounty.

100kk

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:27:30 PM

There is no doubt that the number of participants in the bounty campaigns has grown significantly. Together with this, we have been on the bear market for a long time. Two of these factors practically devalue the rewards for participating in the bounty. Perhaps, in the bull market, the situation will change.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:38:57 PM

Very few numbers of people participated in bounty campaigns such as blogging and videos contents. You can see from the spreadsheets that the number of people participating in these bounties has grown remarkably. Most people have realised that chunks of people have joined the social media campaigns so they try hard to diversify into other campaigns. Amazingly these campaigns also have chunks of people joining them. The payment has to be spread out amongst all these people. The number of accounts on the forum bares out this fact.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:44:25 PM

I think the number of bounty participants have increased exponentially so reward has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller rewards, i think we should only join the campaigns that have huge rewards so that we all can get decent rewards, nowadays bounty campaigns with small budgets have become valueless.

It still has value and there are still some bounties that have participants less than one hundred but not all of those are good projects. The rewards will still have value but it won't be as huge as it was before because of several participants sharing for the allocated stakes.

kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:45:08 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601
Receiving lesser amounts of rewards does not mean bounties will seize to exist. It only shows that there are more and more people who are becoming interested in joining bounties every single day. The larger the number of participants, the lesser the rewards will be because the alloted bounty pool will be divided by a larger total of stakes. This is nothing to be alarmed of..

sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:50:00 PM

The thing is also some of the ICOs are scammed too...

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:22:12 AM

If comparing the then and now, of course, is different. the more the project will certainly make investors will increasingly have a lot of options to invest and that's causing some projects failed and finally also the bounty is not running smoothly. but the obvious bounty will remain fixed and can still be done. for new ICO still persists then the bounty also stay alive, stay clever in choosing only what is appropriate or not.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:41:37 AM

in my opinion, the bounty will never die because I know with bounty lots of people who get free gifts and lots of people who join in bounty to get gifts and so with the news if bounty die, and it shocked me because I'm sure it will never happen

cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:09:31 AM

The market has changed a lot since last Year but the high expectations  from bounty hunters stayed. It is normal that rewards are adjusted to the results. And it is normal as well that last years hype made bounty campaigns very popular .
Smaller  the lake is and lot of  crocodiles.

Archibaldos123

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

Bounty companies are alive and will live!  Just a lot of people do not want to do anything, make reposts in social networks and wait for a lot of money after that ... be patient and learn to make quality content that is well paid
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:18:53 AM

Seems to be a lot for the social media bounties, sig and content still seem to be fairly high rewards though, much higher than most people would make freelancing and that's whilst we're in a bear market.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601

It can agree that bounties seem to be dying. Signature campaigns used to be give a decent amount but now the bounty rewards are so little. Not sure if this is because of the influx of account spammers because the merit seems to be very effective in thwarting new accounts from ranking up.

I guess now it's just about eliminating those spammers that already exist. I am in full support of your initiative and I hope many more find this thread and contribute to this effort.
Vladique

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

I do not agree with the fact that the bounty has died, the competition has increased, which means that there is money in this sphere. I think that we need to develop, to overtake our competitors
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

For companies, it will always be profitable to pay tokens, not real money. Companies Bounty will not die, the reason for a small income in companies such as social networks, a large number of people.

briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

Going up and down it, in my opinion, is a common phenomenon in the market. The product requires renewal in developing its quality, and it usually goes through the declining stages first. So in my opinion, the current bitcoin is not dead, but bitcoin is assembling a plan and building a better concept to continue to maintain its position. Altcoins from day to day continue to grow, indicating that the life of crypto is smoldering with the level of enthusiasm of this great community.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
filipeandre

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

Bounties do no good now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: