Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3709 times)
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

Yeah it's starting to dry out now because of the others are using some bots to participate on both airdrops and bounties and count that abusive scammers ICO, this is one of the reasons that doing bounty is not worth of time anymore thankfully there are still managers that are managing some good bounties we can still join them and good thing is they implement some nice rules to decrease some bot participant like limiting the rank of Hunters.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:51:18 PM

The bots are surely killing or at least affecting bounties. I think that most campaigns may stop accepting junior members in their lists as these are easy to create from nothing.

Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601
I didn't quite understand what your question is, but compared to your post that you've linked, the posting style greatly degraded. What happened? You've created such an outstanding post yet you're posting like a newbie now, shame. btw, bounty police is a good idea.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:19:56 PM

I think 5 months ago, the number of bounty participants were not much as it is now. Today more people are doing bounties, therefore the rewards will be low most especially for social media bounties.

According to the statistics, the forum was full of newcomers in December and November. More than 200 000 of new participants registered in each of these months. At that period the cryptocurrency growth was great. Just then new rules were invented, and rating growth was limited. Now the flow of newcomers reduces every month!

tak rogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:35:00 PM

I do not think it's possible that you still do not know clearly which bounty program is very reliable and can provide many advantages, besides bounty program also often provide much greater things than an ico or mining program though. if we can invest with the bounty we get!
NoRiskNoSuccess

Activity: 308
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:36:47 PM

Bountys and airdrops are not deat but u have to choose whisly. i personally take a look at the bountymanager before i made my final decision.
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:43:28 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

The number of bounty participants are on the increase now than it used to be, I guess.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:52:12 PM

Bounty will not die unless ICO will be stopped. As long as there are projects, there are always been an opportunity for the bounty hunters. Don't make some phenominal basis because it is normal since the community of bounty hunters move up rapidly. There are many people who wants also to earn in this kind of work. However, if we put a competition to everyone, it will bring chaos. So better to keep quiet because bounty is for everyone.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:55:38 PM

Bounty is not dead as far as there is more new ico project coming out daily, we will still continue to see the existence of bounty...
Palisills

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:05:42 PM

i dont like bounty since there is much projects that give ppl an opportunity to use bots, so i wanna KYC procedure for each participant in bounty, to avoid the multiple avatars/members
This is not a good barrier against abusers because they will easily pass KYC proccess by fake ID's from darknet.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:09:08 PM

It's not mainly because of abusers but most ICOs are now allocating small amount for bounty and it's not out of place that participants have also grown within this period so generally bounty profits have also reduced.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:22:51 PM

Bounty is not dead.... I don't think bounty can just die so easily it just that the number of people participating are high so after the campaign the amount of token received by everyone will be small. I think the best thing to do before joining any campaign, always check the amount os token that will be shared among bounty hunters.
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

Bounty dead?, my people bounty ain't dieing atall. The fact of low rewards compared to the past is based on the fact that bounty now have many participants and based on the sharing method, that is why it is of such. So as far as there is still ICO BOUNTY CONTINUES
smithnumberone1

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:32:37 AM

I do not think that bounties will die, everyday new users are coming to bitcointalk forum just because of bounties, everybody wants to make money here by giving on something.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

There have been soooo many of these posts lately. Bounties aint anymore dead than airdrops or crypto in general.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

Bounties aren't dead at all! It's just a case of doing your research & being selective in which bounties you want to participate in. If you do that, then it will continue to be well worth your time.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:52:30 AM

I would not say bounty is dead. But it has become much more competitive. With the sheer amount of hype, and participants. The reward is much2 less than last year. With the growth of cryptocurrency and the budget of the bounty is stagnant, that is why you fell like u're getting much2 less. With participants with legendary or similar ranks does not really feel it, but with Jr. Member / Members, the amount is getting much smaller. I would suggest to avoid doing bounty full time if u have a low ranking account.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

true, the current rewards that we get from bounty is always small and not in accordance with the expected, it is also influenced by the number of participants who follow. but I do not think we need to feel disappointed any longer, we have to get up and look for a better bounty.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:00:48 AM

for now it seems bounty not too dead, because there are still many bounty that you can still follow, I think that is a bit weak at this time only from ico investors who are not too much and there is no good ico again.
cryptocoffee67

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:10:30 AM

I don't think bounties will die anytime soon, ICOs are looking to raise capital and usually don't have too much money to throw around on marketing. Because the crypto world is still small it is still one of the most effective ways to market an ICO. I think they will evolve and maybe won't be called bounties anymore though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: