Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:44:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3712 times)
terkapar

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:13:39 AM

bounty will not die as long as there is ico. because bounty plays a role to promote ico in order to have investors and is known by the public. because bounty is so cheap so will not die.
Zakifon

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

Bounty died only for those who do not want to do anything.  It is necessary to show patience and go to the goal step by step and then everything will turn out.  All successful people began with mistakes and learned from mistakes before they succeeded.
mazesta

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

I think the number of bounty participants have increased exponentially so reward has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller rewards, i think we should only join the campaigns that have huge rewards so that we all can get decent rewards, nowadays bounty campaigns with small budgets have become valueless.

Additionally, even though I'm new in Bounty but I think the number of participants affecting the token's earnings so I am looking for a bounty that has limited participants or few participants.
xyzxyzxyz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

The bounty of social networks is dying. The fault is too many people, or too many bots and multi accounters. We need to introduce the KYC to fight them, and fight for tougher rules.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601

There are still a number of high potential bounties that are projected to have very profitable tokens in the future. I do believe that it's very unlikely to have bounty campaigns dead as long as there are still people developing tokens and coins that are very useful.

icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:33:49 AM

those who apply technology eventually they will get caught at the end of the day they are the ones who are at risk of their accounts as well but finding bots and cheating technique  is good for bounty community
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

bounty campaign will stay alive as long as there ico, because all who organize ICO also want something cheap, like promotion for example. by using a bounty campaign, they do not need to promote their token or project to investors by paying handsomely. they just simply use the services of bounty hunter
mOOnsterCAT

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:35:41 AM

Hello, on the one hand, yes all bounties are dead, there is almost no chance to find a good bounty, where they pay well, and do not participate in scam. You have to check everything, the team, its experience, look for information in the whitepaper, and sometimes this is not enough. But bounties are not dead at all! Although in our time a worthy bounty has become a real nugget. Many projects are trying to be reborn in ICO. I'll say it honestly, I do not imagine a person who, without fear, will invest in any ICO. In 90% of cases, you really just lose money. But these are only my thoughts, I may be wrong.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

bounty hunters themselves are in charge of such payments’ decrease. I know many people who boast of their earnings in front of their families and friends. Others even try to sell their shit courses about “how to get rich in the Web”, where they show how to join bounties. And now you are disappointed with low income:)))

Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:57:35 AM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Bounty campaigns will not die as long ICO exist. Bounties were a huge factor on PR marketing of a project. However, the sudden increase of participants will be more and more because a lot of people are engaging on the cryto world. This will only benefit the project much more because there will be more people will participate on their campaigns. Yes this will dramatically reduce the amount that a bounty hunter earns, but we cannot stop that. Because just like I said earlier there are more and more people entering this industry. 
Polo joey

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

I personally don't think so that bounty is dead. Currently, depending on market conditions and no of participants still we can see there are a no of good bounties present. So just do your own research and register for bounties.
shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

Bounty is not dead and bounty cannot die, as long as there are ICO bounty continues. There are many people in bouty now, divding d tokens by d number of participants, d reward tends to be little
Derler1599

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

Bounty campaigns are becoming more popular every day. Many are attracted by the opportunity to earn online. There's no getting away from it. The payouts will be getting smaller and smaller. Maybe after a long time, many will leave this niche and it will restart.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

I agree with the main opinion, but with a small proviso that the phenomenon of bounty campaigns has not yet died, but gradually fades in the form in which we are already accustomed to seeing it. The name of the process of receiving remuneration for advertising of crypto-currency projects is changing, requirements for participants and terms of conduct change. That is, instead of the bounty campaigns, a new phenomenon of rewards with dubious attractiveness comes up, but it meets the requirements of regulators
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

I think the number of gift participants has increased drastically, Indeed now the number of participants is very growing very high. I also experienced a little reward due to the large number of participants. Yes, the gift is not very stable. But nothing is stable in crypto currency. bounty is a faster way to make money, but reward campaigns require patience and time.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

Bounty campaigns are becoming more popular every day. Many are attracted by the opportunity to earn online. There's no getting away from it. The payouts will be getting smaller and smaller. Maybe after a long time, many will leave this niche and it will restart.
Bounty campaign is still working and everyday lots of people are getting interested to it, that's why it is popular in crypto because once somebody participate in bounty it gives to that person a opportunity to get a lot earning. And since there's a lot work can do in bounty to promote the project, we can choose what task we want to do and every task has own reward to get. Also bounty is not dead because as long as many people are interested to it, it will never die.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

The reason is that a lot of bots and scams. Bots of the performers bounty of companies, and Scam those who offer a bounty for the company as the Creator. It has become a habit not to pay for the bounty company, bounty hunters. It's a complete mess
tom183

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

If you are a Bounty  hunter join discord channels
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

The reason is that a lot of bots and scams. Bots of the performers bounty of companies, and Scam those who offer a bounty for the company as the Creator. It has become a habit not to pay for the bounty company, bounty hunters. It's a complete mess
just a problem there is this true, but it is necessary to suggest some steps to solve this problem. However, there is a lot of fraud in ico companies, but because of the current state of the market projects do not develop And this also affects the meager salary for bounty hunters.
adutlf88xn

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:04:39 AM

Bounty is not dead the space is evolving, having it effect on bounty, there are several site that do bounty this days and also the number of bounty hunters has increase drastically, thereby reducing the stake of hunter, You must just be strategic when choosing project to work for as scam ICO has also increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: