Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:38:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3711 times)
heocon571

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

Once the ICO is born, the bounty cannot die. Currently, the bounty is the most effective marketing channel for ICO projects because bitcointalk is the largest cryptos investor in the world at the moment. Therefore bounty cannot die if the ICO is born daily and continuously as at the present time.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

I think there are so many ICO scams and the ICO is not successful, so the bounty hunters do not get rewarded. Please be patient
catnap

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

There is an ICO called MediBit. I liked their concept and how they are differentiating themselves from other similar ICOs by working on forming the alliance with hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies. While others focus only on their platform development, they seem to consider the feasibility in real life situation and field test.
They have decent bounty program going on and the link for the bounty program is as per below.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3629511.0

bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

I think there are so many ICO scams and the ICO is not successful, so the bounty hunters do not get rewarded. Please be patient
Actually it's 100% true.
Some new kind of bounty program should be introduced like keeping all the bounty tokens in an escrow wallet.

RAMZA

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

Unfortunately, now a lot of such bounty campaigns. There's nothing you can do, now it's better to participate in airdrops.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

Actually it depand on what kind of projecs you are focusing on.
It you make a good analysis and read some thought from experts, for example from ICORating, you will hardly find a scam.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

Many cheat like multiple accounts and take a person's profile to join bounty. it is very detrimental to bounty participants. bounty managers should select every time bounty participants.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

Bounty campaigns are becoming more popular every day. Many are attracted by the opportunity to earn online. There's no getting away from it. The payouts will be getting smaller and smaller. Maybe after a long time, many will leave this niche and it will restart.
Bounty campaign is still working and everyday lots of people are getting interested to it, that's why it is popular in crypto because once somebody participate in bounty it gives to that person a opportunity to get a lot earning. And since there's a lot work can do in bounty to promote the project, we can choose what task we want to do and every task has own reward to get. Also bounty is not dead because as long as many people are interested to it, it will never die.

Now the flow of people coming to the crypto currency has become less because payments in social networks have become much less because of the huge number of participants.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

In tend of the crypto-currencies popularization it's normal, and the increased number of participants in bounty campaigns too. And holders of these campaigns do not want or can not increase the pool. You are talking about five months ago, and someone these five months ago said that a year ago it was perfect and the profit was awesome. The more participants involved, the harder it becomes to earn money.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

it's a gold rush, especially for 3rd world country and that's count for a cheater who makes multiple accounts. Bounty will not die, there's will be some already establish service who want to run a bounty and yes most likely ICO will lose it's "spark" in coming years.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

Bounty is not dead. No matter how large the volume of bounty participants in particular campaign still there are campaigns that have less participants. Whether you agree or not the more participants the less the rewards. Bounty will remain in crypto world as long as there are campaigns.
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

Maybe, but I think bounty's death is more about the bad market. Few people now want to invest in ICO. This results in a price on the token market which we get is very low.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.
Replies doesnt matter on ranks into this forum but rather depend into your experience towards bounties because not all hero and legendary ranks do engage with Bounties therefore answers wont really be much dependable.
When we do compare the success rate and big income/profits to bounties into those previous years then it would really be different but this thing doesnt signifies that it would die.The main reason on what im seeing now is that there are already lots of projects in the market which turns out that most of them arent really necessary anymore where most of them do failed up because investors wont really make any investment which means bounty hunter is mainly affected.Also if the sale do accumulate their soft cap well they would normally adjust the bounty allocation too, these are the common factors.
I strongly agree with this opinion. all must have opinions and should be listened to. I also strongly agree if the bounty police dept (BPD) was formed and certainly not just work sincerely without being paid. This BPD should be paid to work maximally and eliminate all cheaters
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

I have participated in the DIW bounty nearly 3 months ago. But the bounty has still not been distributed to the bounty members. Beside this fact the token has decreased in price pretty harsh

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐