Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:06:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3712 times)
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

Too many scam ico can take bounty hunting is not profitable anymore, too many ico makes investor worried to buy and this can make ico not reach the softcap, and also i think too many bounty participant now, it make our stake not giving as much money as months ago
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:04:04 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601
The amounts for participation in the generosity campaigns ICO have been and remain different. It depends on many reasons. I'm more involved in ICO signature campaigns and therefore I know that here as when I'm lucky. In this case, you can not calculate everything in advance. It happens in a very promising project ICO for a number of reasons, get a small amount, and a nondescript campaign gives a decent profit. Therefore, you need to participate in various campaigns of generosity ICO. Somewhere such participation will be in monetary terms insignificant, but somewhere there will be more.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:14:01 PM

Too many scam ico can take bounty hunting is not profitable anymore, too many ico makes investor worried to buy and this can make ico not reach the softcap, and also i think too many bounty participant now, it make our stake not giving as much money as months ago
too many ICO projects is the main problem, it trend already give bad affect for crypto world, too many ICOs and less investor, not reach softcap, not success in market, etc. that problem will never ends if no one regulate it

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

The bounty is still alive. But now the analysis and selection of bounty campaigns began to take much more time. After all, if you advertise scams, administrators bitcointalk can paint trust

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

too many ICO projects is the main problem, it trend already give bad affect for crypto world, too many ICOs and less investor, not reach softcap, not success in market, etc. that problem will never ends if no one regulate it
maybe the moderator should make a new rule on this forum not popping up new coins every day. maybe this will also make the crypto roots re-grow as last year, the more ico scam it will be more and more investors are afraid of investments and will many ico who don't reach softcap

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:25:19 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

I think that the bounty does not die, now there are a lot of projects, but people are lazy to study them, scammers are sometimes very easy to see, having studied the team and seeing how they make posts on social networks, give more time to the project and you will begin to understand which of them is who! And some projects pay very well, just do not need to participate only in Twitter and Facebook!
lumon2112

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

yes, of course it's temporary, I think it's because of the current situation on the market, as soon as the market goes to the mountain so immediately and the payoff will rise)))

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

This is simple in the last year many people began creating accounts in the forum so now there is a lot more people chasing bounties and since bounties most of the time are calculated in stakes it means that the more people participate the lesser the reward, if you are uncomfortable with that I will recommend to you that you try to find a bounty which limits the amount of participants.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3566

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:55:59 PM

Scenario or bounty promotion is changed because they have attracted a lot of people that can made from this activities a real work.
https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-bounty-hunting-is-offering-a-way-out-of-poverty/
This news was posted yesterday as e.g. I think it's a natural consequence. These are not "free money" even with bounty distribution.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:11:16 PM

For today, a lot of people have already learned how to make money on Bounty this forum and the number of members of Bounty companies is measured in thousands, although as early as summer of 2016-2017, rarely what Bounty could boast of more than a 100(hundred) bounties hunters. Hence the size of the rewards fell tens of times. Many of them will be ready to fill posts for 1$ or 5$ a month. Therefore, Bounty programs can still last six months or a year, but they will not be able to make money on them.
I think that in the future there will be stricter requirements for the participants. There will be an emphasis on the quality of advertising, the requirements for accounts will increase (will only take people with thousands of followers).
P.S. Who in this thread long ago I'm sure everyone has already noticed how the rules changed in a very short time  Wink
dammy1988

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:33:01 PM

I think bounty are still alive the problem is that the number of people who participate in bounties have increase which is a very good thing as more people will get to know about crypto currencies
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

I think there is more participation and also most ico dont reach their target so basically you get half and also some bounty platforms just dont pay well at all

Mixa87

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:48:52 PM

The price of bitcoin this low after an all time high is only a temporary drawback.Eventually the adoption of bitcoin will grow and the price will spike.Bitcoin is not dead nor will it die in the future

I fully agree with this statement! I think that nothing can stop both the growth of bitcoin and its development in the future ...
oFFisovm

Activity: 196

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

Every day, less and less want to participate in bounty companies and more to participate in investment.

doglasslim

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

It is just a simple arithmetic behind it friend. The more participants that apply for a bounty campaign, the lesser the reward per participant. Since more people are trooping into bounty campaigns, automatically the reward will be lesser for each person at the end.
Bounty is still cool and lucrative till now.
budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:56:47 PM

in a humid land like the one in the BTT forum, of course, also born the name of kontrofersi, which sometimes with a very strange statement by saying bounty will die, this is silly and makes me very amused.
even if seen from the beginning of the bounty, not all of the bounty will provide an advantage that is always satisfactory, remember, since the beginning of bounty. it's just a luck when you get a big advantage from following bounty, and that's also true until now, scam also exist from the first in bounty, cheap token price also exist from the first.
try not to think about what makes you mistaken and hesitant, because it will only waste your time in vain.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:10:30 PM

I think as long as there is ICO project then bounty will still exist because they need bounty hunter to be able to promote the project but sometimes get less pay and token price also much down
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

Bounty is not yet dead why because there are lots of bounty hunter still participating in bounties here in this community the problem is that the ICO or the company sometimes they turn to scam or didn't reach the goal they intend to reach by thos mean the ICO is not getting successful.

sd
strawberrypills

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:24:53 AM

No, bounty isn't dead. It's a matter of choosing the right bounty. There are a lot of factors that decreases the value of bounty campaign rewards such as not meeting the softcap target at the same time having a huge number of participants. Look for bounty campaigns with unique ideas or projects.
xyzxyzxyz

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:16:52 AM

As soon as the KYC becomes ubiquitous, the bounty will rejoice. Many bot-makers and multiaccounters will lose their advantage over us. And we will be able to earn money even on social networks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: