Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3712 times)
mishelinbtc

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

yes the gains may be reduced but I do not think you're dead.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:44:19 PM

You ar just crying because the boom time is over and none is getting ridiculous amounts of money from just retweeting or writing post as it was in the end of 2017. Also the boom of big money did induce a big number of people getting in bounties this also has had impact on the bounty campaigns, more people means less pay for each individual.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

bounty dead if all people joining bounty but no one invest in ICOs project, as a result the ICOs not reaching the target and the bounty hunter not paid because of it. you can see right now there are many ICOs fail and bounty hunter not paid anymore Angry
Unfortunately the majority of bounty campaigns do not bring profit today, but in fact many bounty hunters reinvest their reward in more promising projects.
The lower income of bounty campaign participants, the less a good projects will collect money eventually. It is necessary to wait for growth in the cryptomarket, perhaps this will restart the mechanism of reinvestment in ICO.
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

I agree that it used to be more profitable to take part in bounties, but I am sure that it won't die. Also I quite sure that requirements will be changing over time. They will be more strict. For example, in twitter campaign can participate only people with 10k followers, or only hero/legendary BT members can participate in signature campaign, etc.
Big Bollos

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:32:06 PM

I can't agree with you. There are good campaigns that allow you to earn. In addition, if we are talking about social networks, you need to constantly develop your accounts, which will also help to increase earnings.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:38:55 PM

Numbers of partecipants is increasing everyday personally I take care of numbers and if there is too much people I prefer non to join that bounty because reward will be probably low
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

Unfortunatelly but it seems bounties are really dying; if project is good, many people participate in it, if project is bad, it doesn't pay.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

I believe that the amount of remuneration was reduced due to the fact that the prices in the market fell almost three times, respectively, and the reward decreased by the same amount.
s1lverH

Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:43:30 PM

The number of participants has grown strongly. So Twitter and Facebook have become unprofitable. I only deal with social networks with companies that have restrictions on the number of participants.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
s1lverH

Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:45:42 PM

I believe that the amount of remuneration was reduced due to the fact that the prices in the market fell almost three times, respectively, and the reward decreased by the same amount.
Well, the number of participants has increased dramatically. But your option, I think, is right, when the market is recovering, then the income will grow. Will wait Smiley

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:47:37 PM

Unfortunatelly but it seems bounties are really dying; if project is good, many people participate in it, if project is bad, it doesn't pay.

It is true that now the rewards are a lot smaller than what it used to be. Now is not good time for ICO and the bounty problems are coming from there. When the market grow things will be better.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
popelene1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:48:16 PM

Bounty is not dead is because we have too many scam bounties that wont want to pay hunters after completing task.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:48:32 PM

In my opinion, bounty is a temporary phenomenon. With the development of the crypto market, other forms of attracting people will appear. This is not good and not bad - this is the way things are.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:49:36 PM

As disheartening as this may be, I find it very emotional to say to you all that those glorious days of huge rewardable  bounties are very much long gone by. Thou, several reasons are responsible for this, however, i will outline just two.

First, the participants that joins to a specific campaigns these days have skyrocketed from what we use to have in the days of 10-20 participants on a specific signature campaign.

Second, so many campaigns of nowadays aren't transparent enough especially in the discharge of the reward when it's time for people to accept their hard earned tokens. Many will even bring down the Spreadsheet, so that can carry out their mischievous plans. Pitiable pisma! Pisma!
Tanya_TKH

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

It is now very important to choose the right bounties. It's better to work with several good projects with a good reward than working on a hundred bad bounties. Many bounties do not reach the end
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:51:38 PM

I think the bounty is really dying. I believe that there will be no more bounty that was 5 months ago, with huge rewards. There are too many bounty participants and the rules are tightened. Now everything is going to ensure that each bounty company will take a strictly limited number of participants, so that the participation fee is large. That would be the solution to the whole problem.
ElectronicBot

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:54:42 PM

More and more people are learning about earnings in the bounty campaigning and come here. With this nothing can be done, most likely their number will increase further
leha-muzichuk

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:01:09 PM

Well, the number of participants has increased dramatically. But your option, I think, is right, when the market is recovering, then the income will grow. Will wait Smiley

now a lot of good projects do not even collect a soft cap. A year ago, even scammers could collect 10-20 million dollars.
When bitcoin has new rally - will bounty again bring big profit
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:08:23 PM

Bounty is not dead it is just in a middle of crisis where even though they have reach their goal amount of coin, the value is not that high due to the market value drop of crypto. I still believe that bounty is a good source of income and many people will benefit in it again very soon!

Natium

Activity: 378

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:50:09 PM

I think that not all the bounty campaigns are dead, because there are still many promising ones. I am continuing to participate in a few.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: